The Powermate vibration isolator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A vibration isolator is used to help reduce the vibration and noise a larger compressor produces. Mount the large, stationary compressor to the floor with Powermate vibration isolators for minimized reverberation.
- 4 in. x 4 in. x 1/2 in.
- For use with stationary units
- A Powermate vibration isolator can also help prevent wear and tear to the compressor and air hoses caused by the intense vibration of the unit during use
- Powemate vibration isolators curb the noise and vibration produced by large stationary compressors
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
Cleanup is a breeze with the new AV15 Ash Vacuum from USSC. With a 2 horse power peak motor, and a 6 gallon capacity, you can easily shorten your maintenance time. It comes standard with a 3.25 ft hose with 7” aluminum wand and a plastic crevice tool to reach those tight corners and tough spaces. Also included is an integrated cord wrap and hose storage.Learn More
Designed for interior and exterior home use, this LVLP spray gun uses up to 40% lower air consumption than a standard HVLP, meaning that you can use a smaller compressor. Use this LVLP spray gun for greatermaterial transfer and less waste. Great for spraying latex, stains and varnish.Learn More
60-Gallon Single-Stage Professional Series 100% durable cast iron pump with Swedish steel valve for long life and manual reset overload protection. Ideal for professional and automotive use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump features•One-piece cast iron crankcase•Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body•Aluminum head & valve plate•Automotive style ball bearings•Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves•Oil level sight glass•Easily accessible oil fill•12” cast iron balanced flywheel•Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency•135 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance•Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc•Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life•Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch•Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
Tank Size: 60 Gallon ASME*
Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4
CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5
Voltage: 240 Volt
Running HP: 3.7
Certifications: UL & CSA
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Dimensions: 31” x 27” x 69.25”
Designed to combat your toughest challenge, the Ultra-Web® Cartridge Filter can be used for both wet and dry pick-up. Fits full size vacs. Does not fit Hang Up Vacs, 5 Gallon Contractor Portable, Floormaster Plus, All Around Plus, Heavy Duty Portable, 1x1®, BullDog® Portable, Mighty Mini®, Mini Hangup, Hippo®, or All Arounds with 1-1/2 or 2 Gallon tank sizes. Approximate size of cartridge: 8" diameter and 6.5" high.
- Nanofibers make clean up a snap
- Easy on/off design
- Up to 5 times more efficient
- Fits full size vacs
Make your generator portable. The Champion wheel kit includes 8 in. never flat wheels, fold-away handle, and support leg with vibration mounts. All mounting hardware included. Can be used with any Champion 4000 watt generator (including but not limited to 46515, 46596, 46533)
- 8 in. never flat wheels
- Fold-away handle
- Support Leg with Vibration Mounts
- 3/4 in. x 24.8 in. Solid Steel Axle for Ddurability
- Mounting hardware included
- Specifically designed for Champion 3500/4000 Watt generators
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
$139.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED