20-Gallon air compressor with cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump and belt drive technology features: one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor on this compressor allows for maximum performance and efficiency and the 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Also includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 135 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.3; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.2; RHP: 1.6; UL and CSA certified Learn More
These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed.
- This is for a 30 amp (L1430) outlet on the generator
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
The best hose reel on the market, Made in USA. Finally a stainless steel hose reel for about the same cost as a painted reel. This reel is built to stand up to years of use and the industry standard mounting foot allows you to mount it almost anywhere. Fluid path and mounting foot are zinc plated steel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 150' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Wall Mount or 1-1/4" Tube Mount
- Adjustable Friction Brake
NOTE: Hose and Gun not included.Learn More
- Steel wire reinforced.
- Complete with 1/4" brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price: $299.99
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Manual Start
- 4 Stroke 208CC OHV Engine
- 3.7 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 9 Running Hours at 50% load
- Never Flat Wheels
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Folding Handle
- 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30R)
- (2) 120V Household Outlets (NEMA 5-20R)
- VFT Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- On/Off Switch
- Outlet Dust Covers
- 12V DC Outlet
The Black Bull 1 Ton Folding Engine Hoist makes moving and positioning bulky objects like car engines and transmissions much easier. This steel Engine Hoist has the strength to hold its own in a professional shop or in the home garage of motor enthusiasts. The Engine Hoist even folds together so it is easy to tuck out of the way when not in use.
The Engine Hoist is equipped with an 1 ton hydraulic ram long stroke jack that gives you over 2,000 pounds of lifting capacity, enough to handle many auto engines. Four position boom extends from 30.7 to 41.7 inches.
- Six, heavy duty, double ball-bearing, steel swivel casters allow the Engine Hoist to roll easily across smooth surfaces
- Folds to just 23 inches for easy compact storage
- Four position boom easily adjusts for any size load, includes clevis grab hook with safety latch, ram, and chain
- Constructed of heavy duty welded steel, 1 ton capacity
- Overall size: 38 in. W x 63.25 in. D x 70 in. H
- Folded size: 31 in. W x 23 in D x 57.5 in. H
The perfect generator for campers and tailgaters! This 3000 watt unit features a Powermate 196cc OHV engine. Its 0.71 gallon gas tank provides up to 2 hours of run time @ 50% load. The control panel features two 120 volt outlets and circuit breaker protection. Well-balanced handle for easy portability and easy to handle!Product Features
- 3000 Running watts; 3750 Maximum watts
- Low oil shutdown protects engine by automatically turning it off when oil is low
- Well-balanced handle for easy portability
- Cast iron sleeve on engine supplies extra protection from wear and tear
The Speedway 8-Gallon Air Compressor cast iron direct drive oil lube pump provides you with the power you need to complete your jobs. This specific compressor features a 13A, 1.5 HP, 3200 RPM motor that delivers 5 CFM @ 90 PSI and 6 CFM @ 40 PSI with a 125 PSI maximum. The large oversized 6.5 inch wheels and AV Grip handle design allows for easy portability. The motor is a high-efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. The air intake filter is made of durable steel and the cylinder of solid cast iron. Two oversized 6.5 inch wheels and an AV Grip handle design allow this compressor to be easily transported. An air regulator and quick coupler are included.
- 8 gallon tank; Solid cast iron cylinder/durable steel air intake filter
- 13 amps; 1.5 HP; 3360 RPMs
- 125 PSI; 5 CFM @ 90 PSI and 6 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Cold start, twin capacity induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Two 6.5 inch, oversized wheels; AV grip handle; air regulator and quick coupler included
$299.97The Panel/Link TRC offers circuit breaker combinations of 30A - 125A utility and generator. Interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the cover or deadfront removed. The TRC is service entrance rated and may be used as a main panel or a sub-panel. The TRC features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TRC is available in indoor and outdoor enclosures and has provision for 12 to 20 branch circuits. The Panel/Link TRC is available with and without power inlets or wattmeters. Learn More