Kufo Seco Magnetic Starter Switch for 5 hp 440V / 60 hz / 3 phase DC103SWM44
- Weight: 2
- Width: 4
- Length: 5.5
- Height: 7.5
- Construction: Plastic
This Champion winch rope provides 8,000-10,000 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion truck/ jeep winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Use with champion 8,000-10,000 lb. winch kits (including 10021, 18001, 11006, and 11008)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
- Adjustable exhaust - change the direction of exhaust away from the user
- Adjustable depth control - control the depth of drive in various types of wood and engineered lumber
- Removable decking tip - use to protect finished wood surfaces such as decks and fencing
- Serrated Metal Nose - For aggressive toe nailing
Powerease Pressure Washer.
- 3100 PSI maximum pressure, 2.3 GPM maximum flow.
- Clean up to 195 square feet in 15 minutes
- Powered by a commercial-grade 210CC gas engine with low oil alert to help prevent engine damage.
- Commercial-grade axial pump with durable brass head, hex head oil drain plug, oil sight glass, and adjustable unloader.
- Quick connect spray nozzles comes in 0°, 15°, 40°, and soaper for use with a range of projects and cleaning solutions.
- Includes a 25 foot high pressure hose and quick connect fittings. Comes with a commercial-grade high pressure spray gun and fixed chemical injector.
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- Peak Power: 2000 Watt
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke/ EPA approved 80CC
- Outlets: 12V DC and 120V AC
- Fuel Capacity: 1.32 Gal.
- Run Time: 9hrs. at 50% Load
The AB1000a by Airfoxx is a powerful Utility Blower / Air Mover / Spot Cooler. Its small stature and light weight makes it one of most versatile air circulation system in the industry. With air pressure of 8.5 inch/H2O and 980 CFM, the AB1000a can be use for all cooling and air ventilation purposes from keeping your work site ventilated, blowing debris at work site to cooling engine and breaks on a race car.
- Weight: 26 lbs
- Width: 10.5
- Length: 16.5
- Height: 15.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 1000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 7.5
- Impeller Diameter: 8.5"
- Static Pressure: 8.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 55
20-Gallon air compressor with cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump and belt drive technology features: one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor on this compressor allows for maximum performance and efficiency and the 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Also includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 135 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.3; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.2; RHP: 1.6; UL and CSA certified Learn More
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 8 spark plugs
- Oil filter
- Threaded gun for quick removal and easy field repair.
- Two aluminum poles and fiberglass outer pole for maximum strength.
- Coarse threaded pole lock for a tight grip.
- Screw type connection for a solid grip on accessories.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Flow: 8 GPM
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Length: 6ft. 6″ to 18ft.
Hose: 1/4″Learn More
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads. Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range. All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location. A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More