Ideal for Hot and Cold water applications. Comes with 3/8″ male QC plug & male screw-type adapters.
- Flag Tag#: SG-750U-FT*
- Max Pressure: 5,000 PSI
- Max Temperature: 210(deg)
- Max Flow : 10.5 GPM
- Outlet: 1/4″ FNPT
- Inlet: 3/8″ FNPT
- Perfect for smoothing wood surfaces
- Removes paint for refinishing
- Dual action design for swirl-free finishes
- Built-in regulator allows speed control during delicate applications
- Rubber grip for increased comfort
- Requires 10 SCFM at 90psi
This high speed air sander is great for paint stripping and fast stock removal! The sander generates up to 18,000 RPM to easily smooth and shape work pieces. Made with a high polish lightweight aluminum housing, this asir sander is ready to withstand frequent use in any busy garage or shop. Comes with backing plate and two wrenches.Learn More
- Steel wire reinforced hose.
- Complete with 1/4″ brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 3,600 PSI
Max Temp: 140(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More
The Speedway heavy-duty reinforced PVC constructed, for lifetime durability air hose, is designed for a temperature range of 0 – 130 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 300 PSI maximum pressure with 1200 PSI burst rating. The air hose has solid brass 1/4” male NPT fittings. This hose is oil and abrasion resistant and ready to work.
- 3/8” PVC air hose
- Heavy duty reinforced PVC construction
- 300 PSI maximum with 1200 PSI burst rating
- Temperature range of 0 – 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- ¼” solid brass male NPT fittings
- With adjustable depth control you are able to control the depth of drive in various types of wood.
- Easily change the direction of air exhaust away from the project with an adjustable exhaust.
- Quick clear nose allows you to quickly remove nail jams to reduce downtime.
- Non-marring tip will not dent the work surface.
For any large dry pick-ups, this kit includes a 6' hose, two Extension Wands, and an 8" Utility Nozzle, great for bulk pickup tasks like sawdust and wood chips.
- 6' Hose
- 2 Extension Wands
- 8' Nozzle
High visibility is given to this product with its yellow exterior making it easy to see in all applications. Includes brass 1/4" NPT male tapered pipe threads on each end. Prime PVC cover. Dual spiral synthetic tire cord reinforcement. High abrasion resistant cover. Oil and kink resistant.
- 50' Air Hose
- 300 PSI working pressure
- Flexible in cold weather with a temperature range of -20 degrees F to 150 degrees F.
- 1/4" NPT brass male fittings on both ends
This outstanding air impact wrench gives you the power to easily remove wheel lugs, U-bolts and transmissions. The air impact wrench features a lightweight housing, a protective nosepiece and rear bumper. Great ofr general purpose use as well as automotive applications, this air impact wrench is ideal for the amateur handyman and professional mechanic alike.
Capacity 9/16" Housing Material Cast Aluminum Max Speed 7,000 RPM Air Inlet 1/4" Drive Size 1/2"