The Speedway ¼-inch Die Grinder is the perfect choice for grinding in tight spots. It features a free speed of 22,000 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM and an air inlet of ¼ inch. The aluminum body delivers 90 PSI of pressure to allow for a quick finish of any job. This tool is also GS/CE certified.
- 22,000 RPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified
Convert your pressurized abrasive blaster to a soda blaster in minutes with the Black Bull Soda Blast Conversion Kit. Convert either a 3/8"" or 1/2"" pressure blaster into a soda blaster to power off rust, scale and paint using dry baking soda media instead of sand. Baking soda is milder and more gentle than abrasive sand so it wont damage metal, and is safe for use on fiberglass, or other soft and sensitive surfaces. The brass fittings fit a 3/8 in. or 1/2in. outlet.
- Convert your pressurized abrasive blaster to a soda blaster in minutes.
- Convert either a 3/8"" or 1/2"" pressure blaster into a soda blaster.
- Power off rust, scale and paint using dry baking soda media instead of sand.
- Won't damage metal, safe for use on fiberglass
- Fits 3/8"" or 1/2"" outlet
- Brass fittings
High visibility is given to this product with its yellow exterior making it easy to see in all applications. Includes brass 1/4" NPT male tapered pipe threads on each end. Prime PVC cover. Dual spiral synthetic tire cord reinforcement. High abrasion resistant cover. Oil and kink resistant.
- 50' Air Hose
- 300 PSI working pressure
- Flexible in cold weather with a temperature range of -20 degrees F to 150 degrees F.
- 1/4" NPT brass male fittings on both ends
- Better Than A Hacksaw - Cuts through a variety of materials in a fraction of the time
- Requires 11.5 SCFM at 90 PSI - Works with many styles of air compressors
- 3" Outer Diameter Wheel Size
- Handy & convenient, fits in small spaces
- 3/8" inner diameter, spindle reach 1.25 inches
- Comfort Grip
- Lets you work longer with less fatigue
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Needs a minimum 3/8" supply hose
Comes complete with spray gun, 1/4″ QC coupler, 3/8″ male QC plug, lance side grip, and comfortable foam handle. Comes with removable nozzle holder and clip.
- Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
- Max Temperature: 300(deg) F
- Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
- Outlet: 1/4″ QC Coupler
- Inlet : 3/8″ QC Plug
The Speedway heavy-duty reinforced PVC constructed, for lifetime durability air hose, is designed for a temperature range of 0 – 130 degrees Fahrenheit. It has 300 PSI maximum pressure with 1200 PSI burst rating. The air hose has solid brass 1/4” male NPT fittings. This hose is oil and abrasion resistant and ready to work.
- 3/8” PVC air hose
- Heavy duty reinforced PVC construction
- 300 PSI maximum with 1200 PSI burst rating
- Temperature range of 0 – 130 degrees Fahrenheit
- ¼” solid brass male NPT fittings
Comes with 3/8″ male QC plug & male screw-type adapters. Use with 2,000-4,000 PSI Pressure Washers.
Flag Tag#: SG-750XU-FT
Max Pressure: 5,000 PSI
Max Temperature: 210(deg) F
Max Flow: 10.5 GPM
Outlet: M22 Screw-Type Socket
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More