Powermate 3 Gallon Oil Free Air Compressor VPP0000301
Includes compressor, 1/4" coil air hose, ball tire chuck, inflation needle and adapter, 2 yard toy inflation nozzles, male plug, additional quick connector, instructions.
- Low Maintenance Oil Free Pump
- Great for inflating balls, tires, yard toys, repair funrniture, repair picture frames
- Equipped with factory installed QCS quick connector, pressure gauge and regulator
- PSI: 100 PSI
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
A high quality, versatile automotive tool. Comfortable pistol grip design. Built-in speed control on this 5" high speed sander adjusts sanding action. Use with resin fiber sanding disks, 7/8" hole. Quick attachment of backing pads is required.
- Perfect for smoothing, shaping, removing rust, sharpening
- Includes 3", 4.5", and 5.5" backing pads (sandpaper not included)
- 18,000 RPM
- 1/4" NPT air inlet
- Air requirements: 4.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 1 Year Warranty
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Convert your pressurized abrasive blaster to a soda blaster in minutes with the Black Bull Soda Blast Conversion Kit. Convert either a 3/8"" or 1/2"" pressure blaster into a soda blaster to power off rust, scale and paint using dry baking soda media instead of sand. Baking soda is milder and more gentle than abrasive sand so it wont damage metal, and is safe for use on fiberglass, or other soft and sensitive surfaces. The brass fittings fit a 3/8 in. or 1/2in. outlet.
- Convert your pressurized abrasive blaster to a soda blaster in minutes.
- Convert either a 3/8"" or 1/2"" pressure blaster into a soda blaster.
- Power off rust, scale and paint using dry baking soda media instead of sand.
- Won't damage metal, safe for use on fiberglass
- Fits 3/8"" or 1/2"" outlet
- Brass fittings
- Use with 1/2” impact wrench and 1/2” ratchet
- Chrome vanadium steel
- Fully hardened, 6 point Deep
- SAE 12-pc Set Includes:
- metal storage case
- Metric 12-pc. Set Includes: 10mm, 11mm, 12mm, 13mm, 14mm, 16mm, 17mm, 19mm, 21mm, 22mm, 24mm, and metal storage case
The Powermate unloader valve is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The unloader valve releases when the pressure switch turns the motor off on the compressor. This allows for air to escape and for an easy start when the pressure switch turns the motor back on.
- 100-130 psi
- Faulty unloader valves will cause the compressor to labor or have difficulty starting at all
- Replace a broken unloader valve with a new Powermate unloader valve
- Powermate unloader valve is durable and long lasting
- Better Than A Hacksaw - Cuts through a variety of materials in a fraction of the time
- Requires 11.5 SCFM at 90 PSI - Works with many styles of air compressors
- 3" Outer Diameter Wheel Size
- Handy & convenient, fits in small spaces
- 3/8" inner diameter, spindle reach 1.25 inches
- Comfort Grip
- Lets you work longer with less fatigue
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Needs a minimum 3/8" supply hose
- Steel wire reinforced hose.
- Complete with 1/4″ brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 3,600 PSI
Max Temp: 140(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More