- Includes 1 HDS580 conventional gravity feed spray gun and 1 HDS590 HVLP-type gravity feed spray gun
- The HDS580 and HDS590 are designed to spray all light- to medium-viscosity materials, and can be used to apply enamels, lacquers, polyurethane, urethane top coats and primers
- Both the HDS580 and HDS590 require 5.1 standard cubic feet per minute at 40 psi
- Both guns have a nozzle size of 0.055 in. (1.4mm)
- Both guns include a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Multiple spray settings to suit a variety of applications
- Maximum inlet air pressure of 40 psi
- Gravity feed design helps to provide optimum atomization and excellent finishes in automotive, furniture and equipment painting
- Both guns come with fluid and pattern controls, and are supplied with a 20.3 oz (600 ml) gravity feed cup
- Kit includes 2 air adjustment valves to help control the air flow of the spray guns, two 125 ml touch-up canisters to adapt the guns for touch-up jobs, a cleaning kit and paint filters to help keep the guns in top working condition
- Storage case included for easy transportation
The Shop-Vac All Around EZs have the power of a full size vac in the convenience of a handheld.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Wall Mountable Design
- Value Priced
- Hand Held Design
- Blower Feature
- Air Flow: 130 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 56 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 8Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 220
- 7' x 1-1/4" Hose
- 2 Extension Wands
- Floor Nozzle for Bare and Carpeted Floors
- Gulper Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- Round Brush
- Wall Bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Disposable Filter Bag
- 2-in-1 design inflates tires and rafts
- Ideal for storage in car trunk
- Built in tire gauge allow monitoring of tire pressure while inflating tire
- Includes light for night time roadside emergencies
- On board hose and accessory storage keep included nozzles and needles organized and close at hand when needed
- MFG Brand Name: Campbell Hausfeld
Comes complete with spray gun, 1/4″ QC coupler, 3/8″ male QC plug, lance side grip, and comfortable foam handle. Comes with removable nozzle holder and clip.
- Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
- Max Temperature: 300(deg) F
- Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
- Outlet: 1/4″ QC Coupler
- Inlet : 3/8″ QC Plug
- Perfect for smoothing wood surfaces
- Removes paint for refinishing
- Dual action design for swirl-free finishes
- Built-in regulator allows speed control during delicate applications
- Rubber grip for increased comfort
- Requires 10 SCFM at 90psi
Regular Price: $25.99
Special Price: $23.39
This sander's orbital action allows swirl-free finishes to give your woodworking project a professional appearance! Tha orbital sander is constructed with sturdy, lightweight, aluminum housing and a rubber boot for reduced vibration while working. The compact design allows you to reach and smooth tight areas with ease. The sander also includes fine, medium and coarse sanding discs to cover most of your sanding needs.
Air Consumption 3 CFM @ 90 PSI Housing LIghtweight Aluminum Control Paddle Switch Includes Fine, medium and coarse sanding discs, and hook and loop backing pad.
- Quick connect nozzles kits have a 0(deg), 15(deg), 40(deg) & Soaper Nozzle.
- Fits most pressure washers with a 1/4″ quick connect inlet.
- Comes with nozzle clip and nozzle holder.
- Comes with retail packaging.
The Speedway 3-inch Air Cut-Off tool allows you to complete your job quickly so you can work faster. This cut-off tool features 20,000 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM, ¼ inch air inlet and an air pressure of 90 PSI. The aluminum body features a user friendly grip for maximum control. This product is also GS/CE certified.
- 20,000 RPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified