- 2-in-1 design inflates tires and rafts
- Ideal for storage in car trunk
- Built in tire gauge allow monitoring of tire pressure while inflating tire
- Includes light for night time roadside emergencies
- On board hose and accessory storage keep included nozzles and needles organized and close at hand when needed
- MFG Brand Name: Campbell Hausfeld
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
Ideal for Hot and Cold water applications.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temperature: 210(deg) F
Max Flow: 10.5 GPM
Outlet: 1/4″ FNPT
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More
- 50 Foot-Pounds Of Torque
- Easy to use; removes stubborn fasteners quickly
- Comfort Grip
- Soft grip lets you work longer with less fatigue
- Requires 6.2 CFM @ 90 PSI
- Ideal for auto maintenance & repair, tune-ups & radiator work
The reversible air angle drill is designed with a low profile angled head for work in tight spots, top quality all ball bearing construction for durability and a lightweight aluminum alloy housing. The angle drill also features a precision-ground 3/8 Jacobs keyed chuck, a planetary gear drive and a paddle switch. Powerful, easy to use, and portable, this reversible air angle drill is great for work in the home, shop or garage!Learn More
Get a full and even spray when you paint with the Buffalo Tools HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun. Paint Spray Guns provide superior coverage and finish than traditional brushes and rollers. The adjustable spray pattern and volume control make this gun ideal for doing detailed painting, stenciling and other delicate designs. The plastic cup can hold up to 20 ounces of paint and operates at a maximum pressure of 43 PSI. Fits onto a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet.
- For home workshops and DIY, great for detailed painting, stenciling, etc
- Provides a better finish than brushes or rollers, adjustable spray pattern and volume control, gravity fed spray gun
- Air inlet: 1/4 in. NPT, air consumption: 10-15 CFM
- Compression required: min 2 - 3 HP
- Max operating pressure: 43 psi
- 20 oz. cup capacity, includes cleaning kit, wrench and barbed inlet fitting
The PW0722, 3/8 inch x 25 foot Extension Hose can handle up to 3000 PSI. Its rugged, wire braid construction and durable plated steel fittings help resist wear and extends product life.Learn More
- Quick connect nozzles kits have a 0(deg), 15(deg), 40(deg) & Soaper Nozzle.
- Fits most pressure washers with a 1/4″ quick connect inlet.
- Comes with nozzle clip and nozzle holder.
- Comes with retail packaging.
The Speedway 3-inch Air Cut-Off tool allows you to complete your job quickly so you can work faster. This cut-off tool features 20,000 RPMs, an average air consumption of 4 SCFM, ¼ inch air inlet and an air pressure of 90 PSI. The aluminum body features a user friendly grip for maximum control. This product is also GS/CE certified.
- 20,000 RPM
- SCFM @ 90 PSI: 4.0
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Polished aluminum body with powder coated components
- GS/CE Certified