Comes with 3/8″ male QC plug & male screw-type adapters. Use with 2,000-4,000 PSI Pressure Washers.
Flag Tag#: SG-750XU-FT
Max Pressure: 5,000 PSI
Max Temperature: 210(deg) F
Max Flow: 10.5 GPM
Outlet: M22 Screw-Type Socket
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More
This outstanding spray gun delivers professional results on automotive and industrial finishes! The all-metal construction and reinforced base keeps the contents compact and tight as you spray! Features include an adjustable pattern and material control to make you get total control and an even coat, making this a great spray gun to paint cars, trucks and other industrial machines.
- Nozzle Size: 1.8 mm
- Fluid Delivery: 160-240 mL/min
- Average Air Consumption: 7-8 CFM at 50 PSI
- Air Inlet: 1/4"
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
These mini attachments include a Straight Wand, Curved Wand, Crevice Tool, Round Brush, and Oval Brush. This is the perfect kit to clean those small niches of your electronic equipment, dashboards, vcr's and other tight spots.
- 6 piece kit with adapter connects to any 1-1/4" hose
- Quick connect nozzles kits have a 0(deg), 15(deg), 40(deg) & Soaper Nozzle.
- Fits most pressure washers with a 1/4″ quick connect inlet.
- Comes with nozzle clip and nozzle holder.
- Comes with retail packaging.
Best performance with 1,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washers.
- Part#: PK-16000002
- Flag Tag#: N/A
- Bulk#: VN-45
- Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
- Max Flow: 2.32-3.96 GPM
- Size: 1.30mm #4.5
- Max Temp: 140(deg)F
- Inlet: 1/4" FNPT
- Nozzle: Brass
The Powermate unloader valve is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The unloader valve releases when the pressure switch turns the motor off on the compressor. This allows for air to escape and for an easy start when the pressure switch turns the motor back on.
- 100-130 psi
- Faulty unloader valves will cause the compressor to labor or have difficulty starting at all
- Replace a broken unloader valve with a new Powermate unloader valve
- Powermate unloader valve is durable and long lasting
- Better Than A Hacksaw - Cuts through a variety of materials in a fraction of the time
- Requires 11.5 SCFM at 90 PSI - Works with many styles of air compressors
- 3" Outer Diameter Wheel Size
- Handy & convenient, fits in small spaces
- 3/8" inner diameter, spindle reach 1.25 inches
- Comfort Grip
- Lets you work longer with less fatigue
- 1/4" Air Inlet
- Needs a minimum 3/8" supply hose