- Automotive and home air tool kit with impact wrench, air ratchet and chisel
- Includes 19 accessories including sockets, adapters, bits and plugs
- Great for oil changes, tire rotations, tune-ups and radiator work
- Easy to store with blow-molded case
- Great value
Easy to carry and full featured: Compact and Portable. Top Carry Handle for easy lifting. Lock On® Hose System. Accessory Storage. Cord Wrap.
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Year
- Lock-on Hose
- Hand Held Design
- Air Flow: 195 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 59 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 11.5Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 345
- 1-1/2” Dia x 7' Lock On® Hose
- Claw Utility Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- accessory storage
- adapter and disposable bag
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure. The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load. Uses standard grounded extension cord.
- MODEL TF201W
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 2500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 0
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 20
- 20 AMP SINGLE POLE CIRCUIT BREAKERS 1
- POWER INLET, NEMA 5-20
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 12
- CONDUIT SIZE [inches] 1/2 Learn More
- Construction material: Steel.
- Oil free, low maintenance operation.
- Equipped with tank pressure gauge, easy access on / off switch and 0.25'' air outlet.
- Tank is lightweight and very portable.
- Centralized handle for easy lifting.
- Rubber feet stabilize compressor.
- Includes extra value kit: 300'' recoil air hose, inflation needle, 2 raft/mattress inflation nozzles, adapter fitting, ball tire chuck, quick coupler, male thread connector.
- Fully assembled, ready to use. -UL and CSA Certified. Specifications:
- Capacity: 1 Gallon.
- Maximum pressure: 100 PSI.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Dimensions: 14.33'' H x 11.81'' W x 12.8'' D.
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
The Professional Woodworker 18 Gauge Pneumatic 4-in-2 Flooring Nailer / Stapler easily converts from flooring nailer & stapler to conventional nailer & stapler. This lightweight, powerful nailer has a fastener range of 5/8 – 1 5/8 inches & stapler fastener range of 1/2" - 1 5/8". With a magazine capacity of 100 fasteners, you won’t have to worry about constantly refilling your nailer. It easily converts to a conventional stapler with a front accessory. The gate clip system allows you to easily clear a jam.
- 18 Gauge 4-in1 Nailer/Stapler
- Nailer Fastener size Range 5/8" - 1 5/8"
- Stapler Fastener Size Range 1/2" - 1 5/8"
- 100 fastener capacity magazine
- Operation pressure 70 - 100 PSI