Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 60 - 120 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun with trigger, dust collector port, hopper and screen
- Air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 30 - 120 psi
- Portable all steel bench top cabinet with plexiglass viewing lid
- Uses silicon sand, glass beads or aluminum oxide to clean or polish material
- Built in low voltage 12 VDC fluorescent worklight provides visibility for intricate work
$99.97These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed. Learn More
Regular Price: $85.97
Special Price: $69.97
- Amps: 2 Amp
- HP: 1/3 HP
- SCFM: 1.0 SCFM @ 40 PSI; 0.5 SCFM @ 90PSI
- Motor: Hybrid
- PSI: 100 PSI maximum
- Pump/Filter: Oil Free Compressor
- Lightweight/ Portable - Quiet Operation
- Noise: 75 dB
- Air regulator and quick coupler included
- Twist nozzle pattern from 80(deg) fan spray to straight stream.
- Pull nozzle out to dispense soap at low pressure and conveniently pull nozzle in for water at high pressure.
- Female screw-type fittings.
- Two piece molded lance.
- Complete with 25 foot high pressure hose.
- Comes with soap container.
Regular Price: $144.97
Special Price: $99.97
The Professional Woodworker 4 Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor is the perfect companion to all of your air tools. With its 4 gallon air tank and low profile stable design, it is ideal in almost any situation, whether it is on the top of a roof or on the other side of the garage. It features 15 amp, 1.5 HP motor that runs at 1720 RPM. It can run 4.2 CFM at 90PSI or 5.5 CFM at 40PSI, with a maximum of 125PSI. The motor on this compressor is a high-efficient, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. This compressor is extremely durable with its solid cast iron cylinder and durable steel air intake filter. It comes equipped with an air regulator and 2 regulated, factory installed air couplers that easily supports two users.
- 15 AMP
- 1.5 HP - 1720 RPM
- 4.2 CFM @ 90PSI
- High efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Air regulator and quick coupler
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
Honda Gas Compressor Start Up Kit Includes:
- All-Season Select® lubricant
- Replacement filter elements
- Engine oil
- Replacement engine air filters
- Designed for use with Ingersoll Rand 2475F13GH Honda gas units
- Adds an extra year to the warranty of the Air Compressor
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
Each kit includes:
- Air filter
- Spark plug
- Oil filter