A built-in silencer muffles noise as you work with this economical dual-action sander. It's a quality sander used for feather edging, metal preparation, and finish work on body filler. Its dual-action pad motion produces swirl-free finishes.
- Professional touch lever
- Built-in power regulator to control speed
- Balanced ball bearing construction
- Front exhaust
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
$99.97These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed. Learn More
Easy to carry and full featured: Compact and Portable. Top Carry Handle for easy lifting. Lock On® Hose System. Accessory Storage. Cord Wrap.
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Year
- Lock-on Hose
- Hand Held Design
- Air Flow: 195 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 59 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 11.5Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 345
- 1-1/2” Dia x 7' Lock On® Hose
- Claw Utility Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- accessory storage
- adapter and disposable bag
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
This Champion winch rope provides 2,000-3,000 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion ATV/UTV winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Cable is 3/16 in. x 46 ft.
- Use with champion 2,000-3,000 lb. champion winch kit (includes 12001, 12002, 12003, 13001, 13004, and C30145)
- Works best with aluminum Hawse
3/8" Drive Air Ratchet - The 170G delivers the power you need to get the job done. At 55 ft-lb of maximum torque and 170 rpm free speed, this tool is the perfect fit for all of your projects.
- 3/8" Drive
- Powerful motor delivers 55 ft-lbs of torque and 170 rpm of free speed
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip
- With adjustable depth control you are able to control the depth of drive in various types of wood.
- Easily change the direction of air exhaust away from the project with an adjustable exhaust.
- Quick clear nose allows you to quickly remove nail jams to reduce downtime.
- Non-marring tip will not dent the work surface.
This 1/2 impact wrench is reversible and comes with a built-in regulator. Ideal for tire changing and general assembly it has a spot in every garage or shed. 450 Ft-Lb of torque are ready to get to work for you.
- Built-in air regulator varies speed & power
- Light-weight composite body
- Ideal for tire changing, general assembling work and other workshop applications
- 1/2” Square Drive
- Bolt Size Capacity: 5/8”
- Free Speed RPM: 7,500
- Max Torque: 450 Ft-lb (610 N.m)
- Average Air Consumption: 6.5cfm (183.9 l/min)
- Suggested Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.3 bar)
- Air Inlet: 1/4”
- Air Hose: 3/8”
- Suggested Air Compressor: 3 HP
- Overall Length: 7.48” (190mm)
- Net Weight: 4.2lbs (1.9kgs)
- Die cast aluminum body