- Steel wire reinforced non-marking hose.
- Complete with 1/4" brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temp: 250(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More
This 1/2 impact wrench is reversible and comes with a built-in regulator. Ideal for tire changing and general assembly it has a spot in every garage or shed. 450 Ft-Lb of torque are ready to get to work for you.
- Built-in air regulator varies speed & power
- Light-weight composite body
- Ideal for tire changing, general assembling work and other workshop applications
- 1/2” Square Drive
- Bolt Size Capacity: 5/8”
- Free Speed RPM: 7,500
- Max Torque: 450 Ft-lb (610 N.m)
- Average Air Consumption: 6.5cfm (183.9 l/min)
- Suggested Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.3 bar)
- Air Inlet: 1/4”
- Air Hose: 3/8”
- Suggested Air Compressor: 3 HP
- Overall Length: 7.48” (190mm)
- Net Weight: 4.2lbs (1.9kgs)
- Die cast aluminum body
The Reliance Transfer Switch Accessories wattmeter boxes are ideal for use with any 125/250VAC installation where balancing the generator load is necessary for optimum performance.
Product Specifications Model MB125 Model Description Meter Box Max. Generator Running Watts 12500 Max. Generator Input 50A@125/250VAC Dimensions (inches) 7"H x 4"W x 2.25"D Cabinet Type, NEMA Indoor
The PW0721, 3/8 inch x 50 foot Extension Hose can handle up to 4000 PSI. Its rugged, wire braid construction and durable plated steel fittings help resist wear and extends product life.Learn More
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 2 spark plugs
- Oil filter
$99.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
Air sandblaster with 50 lb, hopper perfect for rust, scale, and paint; or etching glass and weathering wood.
- Air Sandblaster with 50 lb. Hopper
- Requires 7.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 1/4" NPT Air Inlet
- Max PSI 90
- Gravity feed system assures a continuous positive flow of blasting material
- Hopper is equipped with built in handle and hose hooks
- Sandblast gun constructed of lightweight aluminum, with a comfortable pistol grip handle design, provides superior operating control
- Includes sandblast gun with ceramic nozzle, 3 air jets (1/8", 3/32", 5/64"), 50 lb. hopper, 14' x 3/8" rubber hose, Allen wrench, hose clamps, ANSI approved safety goggles, and dust hood
- Use with silica or hard sand, nutshells, metal shot, or other abrasives
- Non bleeder type gun
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
The Speedway 2 Gallon Oil Free Air Compressor is the ideal compressor for all of your needs. It operates at 7 amps and 1.1 CFM @ 40 PSI, with a maximum operating PSI of 100. It features a horse power of 0.5 and is oil-free. It can easily handle a variety of jobs from inflation to stapling. With a low profile and stable design, this compressor allows for easy portability. An air regulator and quick coupler are included.
- 7 Amps; 1.1 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Operating PSI: 100
- Running HP: 0.5
- Low profile, stable design
- Air regulator and quick coupler included
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 60 - 120 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun with trigger, dust collector port, hopper and screen
- Air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 30 - 120 psi
- Portable all steel bench top cabinet with plexiglass viewing lid
- Uses silicon sand, glass beads or aluminum oxide to clean or polish material
- Built in low voltage 12 VDC fluorescent worklight provides visibility for intricate work