The twin hammer mechanism on this high quality impact wrench delivers a max torque of 1000 ft. lbs., making it ideal for a variety of jobs around the home and garage! Features include a forward/reverse regulator allowing you total control and an impact rate at 762 BPM at 4600 RPM. Whether assembling equipment, performing autobody work or other wrenching jobs, this impact wrench gives you the power to handle the task at hand quickly and safely.
Housing Material Aluminum, Steel Max Speed 4600 RPM Max Torque 1000 Ft-Lb. Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 3/8 in Drive Size 3/4 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2 in
The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure. The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load. Uses standard grounded extension cord.
- MODEL TF201W
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 2500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 0
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 20
- 20 AMP SINGLE POLE CIRCUIT BREAKERS 1
- POWER INLET, NEMA 5-20
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 12
- CONDUIT SIZE [inches] 1/2 Learn More
This 1/2 impact wrench is reversible and comes with a built-in regulator. Ideal for tire changing and general assembly it has a spot in every garage or shed. 450 Ft-Lb of torque are ready to get to work for you.
- Built-in air regulator varies speed & power
- Light-weight composite body
- Ideal for tire changing, general assembling work and other workshop applications
- 1/2” Square Drive
- Bolt Size Capacity: 5/8”
- Free Speed RPM: 7,500
- Max Torque: 450 Ft-lb (610 N.m)
- Average Air Consumption: 6.5cfm (183.9 l/min)
- Suggested Air Pressure: 90 PSI (6.3 bar)
- Air Inlet: 1/4”
- Air Hose: 3/8”
- Suggested Air Compressor: 3 HP
- Overall Length: 7.48” (190mm)
- Net Weight: 4.2lbs (1.9kgs)
- Die cast aluminum body
- Best performance with 3,600 to 4,800 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-4048-FT
Max Pressure: 4,800 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
The Powermate H4X Remote Air Hub is part of the large line of Powermate quality air tools and accessories. The high flow, high pressure Powermate H4X Remote Air Hub includes two 1/4 in. air outlet ports with contractor grade high flow regulators and quick connects. Also includes, two 1/4 in. air outlet ports plugged, one 1/2 in. air outlet port, and one 1/2 in. air inlet with pre-installed connector / plug.
- For use with any compressor with a 1/2 in. quick connect port
- Remotely regulates air flow with the H4X and a 1/2 in. diameter air hose
- Allows nail guns to recover 4 times faster than conventional systems that regulate air at the compressor
- Maximizes your compressor power while roofing, framing , or trimming
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 2 spark plugs
- Oil filter
The Champion 2000 Watt inverter parallel kit doubles the power output of Champion 2000 Watt inverters. It conveniently fits between two stackable inverter units keeping receptacles off the ground. Kit adds a 120V twist-lock receptacle (L5-30R) and a 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R).
- Get up to double the power by paralleling 2 Champion inverters
- 120V receptacle (L5-30R)
- 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R)
- Easy to connect, no tools required
- Custom design seamlessly integrates into 2 stacked Champion inverters
The Speedway 2 Gallon Oil Free Air Compressor is the ideal compressor for all of your needs. It operates at 7 amps and 1.1 CFM @ 40 PSI, with a maximum operating PSI of 100. It features a horse power of 0.5 and is oil-free. It can easily handle a variety of jobs from inflation to stapling. With a low profile and stable design, this compressor allows for easy portability. An air regulator and quick coupler are included.
- 7 Amps; 1.1 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Operating PSI: 100
- Running HP: 0.5
- Low profile, stable design
- Air regulator and quick coupler included
- Steel wire reinforced.
- Complete with 1/4″ brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temp: 200(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More