Regular Price: $827.97
Special Price: $745.17
- 389cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil Start
- Maintenance-Free Battery Included
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 7,500W
- Rated Wattage: 6,000W
- Horsepower: 13 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 50A @120, 25A @240
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not Available for Sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 209 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.50 x 19.02 x 24.02 Inches
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DCLearn More
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5211 is equipped with a professional grade CAT pump and offers 2000psi. The commercial tri-plex pump is made with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals that provide a lifetime of trouble free use and has a fully serviceable camshaft pump. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The heavy duty 120v, 2 HP induction motor outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store.On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use in maintenance shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Equipped w/ 5 quick connect tips and chemical tube
- 35 foot power cord
- 3/8" X 25 foot high pressure hose
- Spray gun and lance
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use
Regular Price: $999.97
Special Price: $899.97
- OHV forced air-cooled engine, 4-stroke engine
- Runs 8.5 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 31.6" x 23.6" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 62.5A/120V, 31.25/240V
Output (Rated): 7500W
Output (Peak): 9000W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 229 lbs. Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 71330 LP gas powered portable generator is powered by a 389cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5000 running watts and 6000 starting watts.
The unit runs on liquefied petroleum gas for economic and environmentally friendly power. Used with a 20 lb. LPG cylinder, this unit can run up to 8.5 hours at 50-Percentage load. Our OHV engine is air cooled, equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit is ideal for medium duty use at home, on the job, or for recreation or emergencies. Battery, regulator, LPG hose and start-up oil included . CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Pressure reducing regulator and 5 ft. IPG hose
- Use only standard 20 or 30 lb. capacity IP tanks with OPD valves (tank not included)
- 1.5 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Intelligauge measures volts, frequency (HZ) and operating hours
- Convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Electric and easy pull recoil start
- Volt guard over voltage protection for safety and security
- Engine built with cast iron sleeve for durability
- USDA approved spark arrestor for safety
- Reduced emissions engine satisfies EPA and Crab (California air resources board )standards
- Wheel kit with 10 in. never flat wheels
- Bottle of 10w -30 start-up oil included (1.16 qt. oil capacity)
- Also includes 12-Volt dc 15ah battery
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- *Note: fuel capacity shown is for 20 gallon cylinder (not included)
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is The Choice for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and Simpson quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that Time is Money use the PowerShot.
- Honda GX commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with steel engine plate and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- 3.3 qt. fuel tank
- 5/16 in. x 25 ft. non-marring hose with easy connectors for no tools assembly
- Downstream detergent injection system
- 5 quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : PS3228
- MFG Part # : 60629
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 196 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 0.825 Hose Diameter (In.) 0.313 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3200.000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.8 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 85 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump brand FNA Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 10 in Wheels Yes
Regular Price: $799.97
Special Price: $719.97Product Features
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage: 120V/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Batterry, Hour Meter & AVR
Powered by Honda's heavy-duty, long-lasting GX270 motor, the PW3230 pressure washer emits very little emissions while maintaining optimal performance. Campbell Hausfeld's PW3230 is built for easy use and to last with its powder-coated steel frame, pneumatic wheels, detergent tube, and on-board storage for hose, gun and tips. Perfect for use on large cleaning jobs, farms, workshops and around the home.
Campbell Hausfeld's gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service.
- Honda GX270 Engine
- Powder-Coated Steel Welded Cart
- Pneumatic Wheels
- Compact Handle Folds for Storage
- AR Brand Camshaft Pump
- Onboard Storage Conveniently Holds Gun with Steel Lance, 5 Spray Tips and Hose
- 50' Hose
- Easy to Clean
- Thermal Relief Valve
- 50' High Pressure Hose
- Spray Gun
- Steel Lance
- 5 (#3.5) Quick Connect Spray Tips
- Chemical / Detergent Injection Tube
Generac’s OHVI™ engine was designed specifically for generators. It out runs competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer.
Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar™ watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
Maintenance Kit included.
Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included with electric start models.Learn More
Regular Price: $872.97
Special Price: $785.67
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide