Especially created for the home and shop, the Simpson MegaShot Series is perfect for the "Do-it-Yourselfer" looking for maximum performance with minimal investment. Simple to use and great for cleaning decks, patios, house siding, outdoor furniture, and prepping home exteriors for painting. Its compact design is lightweight and small enough to be easily transported by one person.
- Honda GCV160 Overhead Cam Engine
- OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- Steel Frame Construction and 12" Never-flat Tires
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex HP Hose with Easy Connectors
- Pro-Style Spray Gun & Wand with 4 QC Nozzles
Honda GCV160 OHC Engine
- Technologically Advanced and Easy to Start
- 160cc, 4-Stroke, Overhead Cam/Overhead Valve Design is Highly Efficient and Reliable
- Compact Combustion Chamber, Overhead Cam Design, and Uniblock Construction Reduce Fuel Consumption
- Meets EPA and CARB Emission Standards
OEM Technologies Axial Cam Pump
- High-efficiency Design to Minimize Engine Load While Delivering Top Performance
- Maintenance-free, Oil Bath Lubrication System
- Precision-ground, Highly Polished Stainless Steel Pistons for Long Life
- Thermal Relief System Protects Pump from Overheating
- 4 Pro-Style Quick Connect Nozzles for Most Any Cleaning Task
- 12" Never-flat Tires for Ease of Mobility
- 1/4" x 25' MorFlex High Pressure Hose is Non-marring & Kink and Abrasion Resistant
- Includes a Siphon Tube for Easy Detergent Application
- Convenient Hose, Spray Gun/Wand, & Quick Connect Cleaning Nozzle Storage
NOTE: This item is a refurbished unit which may show some ware in the form of, but not limited to chips, cracks, scratches or blemishes in paint. Defects in the units performance will need to be factory serviced.Learn More
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
The Champion 42436 1,500 Peak/1,200 Running Watts CARB Certified Portable Generator is a snap to get up and running with a recoil start. The generator unit itself features a 1.45-gal. fuel tank for 10 running hours at 50% load, and low-oil shut-off. Champion Power Equipment's model 42436 generators produces 1,200 running watts and 1,500 peak watts for dependable power for your home, RV and emergencies.
The generator boasts an 80cc OHV engine. The engine is 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled and includes a cast iron sleeve for durability. The generator has an integrated control panel with a 20-amp 120-volt outlet - 10A breaker. The generator is held in a 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability. Meets EPA and CARB Standards.
- 1200 rated watts, 1500-watts maximum
- 80cc OHV champion engine
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine, recoil start
- Low oil shut-off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 1.45-gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- 65 dBA at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (62 lb.) and portable
- Weather-proof custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant, can be sold in California
- Includes oil funeel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- Tank - 4 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 3.2 cfm
- Dimensions - 19x19x19
- Weight - 77 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4
- Voltage/Engine - 120-1-60
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- Peak Power: 2000 Watt
- Engine Type: 4 Stroke/ EPA approved 80CC
- Outlets: 12V DC and 120V AC
- Fuel Capacity: 1.32 Gal.
- Run Time: 9hrs. at 50% Load
Kufo Seco Micron Canister Filter Upgrade Kit DC13C
- Fits Model: UFO-90
- Weight: 30lbs
- Height: 18
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
Regular Price: $399.99
Special Price: $299.99
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Manual Start
- 4 Stroke 208CC OHV Engine
- 3.7 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 9 Running Hours at 50% load
- Never Flat Wheels
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Folding Handle
- 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30R)
- (2) 120V Household Outlets (NEMA 5-20R)
- VFT Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- On/Off Switch
- Outlet Dust Covers
- 12V DC Outlet
$299.97The Panel/Link TRC offers circuit breaker combinations of 30A - 125A utility and generator. Interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the cover or deadfront removed. The TRC is service entrance rated and may be used as a main panel or a sub-panel. The TRC features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TRC is available in indoor and outdoor enclosures and has provision for 12 to 20 branch circuits. The Panel/Link TRC is available with and without power inlets or wattmeters. Learn More