$248.97The Champion 66520 2 in Semi trash pump with hose kit is a powerful pump that is light, compact and efficient. The unit is powered by a 196 cc Champion Single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine with a .9 gal. fuel tank and 0.63 qt. oil capacity. The recoil start makes this pump easy to set up and run. Integrated 6 in. never flat wheels and fold away handlebar allow for the portability necessary to take the pump where you need it most. CARB approved for sale in all 50 states.Learn More
- Easy pull recoil start
- 4-stroke, air-cooled 196 cc champion OHV engine
- Cast iron engine sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off
- 2 in. NPT diameter inlet/outlet
- Total head 98 ft./suction head 26 ft.
- Maximum delivery volume 158 gal./minute
- Maximum solids diameter 9/16 in.
- 0.87 in. diameter tubular steel frame (roll cage) for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebar for portability and safety
- 6 in. never flat tires
- Complete hose kit includes: 12 ft. intake hose, cam action quick coupler, intake strainer, 20 ft. discharge hose, hose clamps, Teflon tape
AirFoxx High Velocity 1 HP 3 Speed 3 Position 4000 CFM Air Mover / Carpet Dryer / Floor Dryer: AM4000A
- Weight: 42 lbs
- Width: 20.5
- Length: 19
- Height: 21.5
- Color: Black/Yellow
- Construction: Polyethylene
- CFM: 4000
- Horse Power: 1
- Power Cord Length: 25'
- Voltage: 110
- Amp: 10
- Impeller Diameter: 10.5"
- Static Pressure: 3.5"
- Sound Rating dB: 50
- Tank - 4 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 3.2 cfm
- Dimensions - 19x19x19
- Weight - 77 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4
- Voltage/Engine - 120-1-60
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Designed specifically for your generator’s engine needs, this engine block heater helps keep the engine in your 45-60kW standby generator warm for easy start up. Heater will turn on when the temperature reaches 300F.
- Engine block heater
- Perfect for a wide range of home and auto jobs including engine repair, tire repair and maintenance, tire inflation, blade sharpening and more
- The 1.3 running HP motor combined with the Campbell Hausfeld pump stands for high quality performance and starting capabilities
- 20 gallon ASME code tank designed with thicker steel, meets all local state pressure vessel safety laws for safety and reliability
- Maintenance-free oil-less pump
- Easy to access regulator knob and gauges
- Easy to move and store
- 1.3 HP 20 Gallon Oil-Free Vertical Air Compressor - HU502000AV
Briggs & Stratton 16-20kW standby generators are tested to start at -250F with this Cold Weather Kit. Each kit includes a battery warmer plus two oil heaters, and is compatible with the 16-20kW standby generators.
- Battery warmer
- 2 oil heaters
The Sportsman Propane 2000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping or tailgating parties or to have on hand in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It has a 2.4 HP 4-Stroke OHV Recoil Start engine. It boasts an Engine Run Time of 12 Hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 65 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2000 Surge Watts/1350 Running Watts
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank
- The 2.4 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Weighs only 55 lbs, very portable and easy to store
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box
- Air cooled, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- One 120 volt AC outlet and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs of LPG fuel
- Decibel Rating: less than 65 decibels
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- LPG PROPANE TANK IS NOT INCLUDED
This Champion winch rope provides 8,000-10,000 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion truck/ jeep winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Use with champion 8,000-10,000 lb. winch kits (including 10021, 18001, 11006, and 11008)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
This oil free, direct drive air compressor is packed with enough power to to handle most household DIY jobs. The vertical tank design takes up less space in your garage and the 7 in. wheels make this unit easy to move around.
- 5 HP oil free direct drive induction motor
- No belts or pulleys to maintain
- No oil to add or change
- 4.8 SCFM @ 40 PSI
- 3.5 SCFM @ 90 PSI
- 125 Max PSI
- 7 in. wheels
- 20 gallon ASME certified tank
- Size: 20 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Portable
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil-Free Direct Drive
- Construction: Aluminum
- Lubrication: Oil Free
- 4.8 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 3.5 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: 125 PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 125 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 1.5
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 120/0/
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 18 x 18 x 43
- Weight: 101 Pounds
- Certification: UL