The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a 13-HP GX390 series Honda engine. The engine requires less maintenance than other engines and has proven durability while running quietly. From airing up tires to contractor use, this** air compressor** is reliable and easily starts with just the turn of a key. Making it easy to use.
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a built-in alternator that recharges the electric start battery, creating no need to wire into a service trucks electrical system. It offers idle control, which saves on fuel. The air compressor is a made of cast iron that makes it a high quality Ingersoll Rand product that is reliable and built to last.
In case of power failure the air compressor offers recoil start, so you have manual starting power if needed. The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor is built in the U.S.A and gives the user the proven durability and reliability that Ingersoll Rand is known for.
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - (w)22 x (L)43.8 x (h)41
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- Made of Cast Iron
- Backup recoil start
- Recharges with built-in alternator
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 14
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 24 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Kohler
Starter kit (part #46821567) is available for special order from manufacturer.Learn More
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
50-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. Powered by an 11-horsepower Honda OHV gasoline engine. Equipped with a uniquely designed metal belt guard that improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard designs. Also features a large capacity, 50-Gallon ASME certified tank.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Powerful 11-horsepower Honda OHV gasoline engine
- Uniquely designed metal belt guard improves compressor pump cooling by as much as 60-Degree Fahrenheit over other belt guard design
- Large capacity 50-Gallon ASME certified tank
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 17.0; CFM at 100 PSI: 17.9; horsepower: 11.0; engine type: Honda OHV Learn More
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Kufo Seco 10 HP 6,450 CFM 3 phase 220V / 440V ** Vertical Bag Dust Collector (Prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
8 5/8" / 4" (5) Y FITTING
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
58 CUBIC FEET
26 x 64 (8)
The Quincy QP PRO series is designed for tougher 175 PSI applications where traditional splash lubrication just won’t measure up. The QP heavy-duty, cast-iron compressor has an oil pump for pressure lubrication to the crankshaft, bearings and connecting rod up to the wrist pins. The pressure lubricated system allows for a smoother continuous operation. Coupled, with an attractive price, QP balances cost effectiveness with longer life to maximize your investment. Quincy delivers performance you demand and reliability you trust. Purchase an extended warranty kit (EWK-7 Kit) at the same time (on the same receipt) as your Quincy Air Compressor and it will double the package warranty to 2 years and triple the pump warranty to 3 years (on-site parts and labor included).
- Pump Model: QP-10
- Slow Speed Open Drip Proof Motors: 230 Volt
- 200 PSIG Rated ASME/CRN-Coded Receiver
- ASME-Coded relief Valves in the Interstage, Discharge Line and Receiver Tank
- Tank Pressure Gauge
- Service Valve
- Pressure Switch on Electric Models
- Loadless Auto-Stop/Start Controls
- 230 Volt Full Voltage Starter
- Kohler, Honda, and Yanmar Engines
- OSHA Complaint Totally Enclosed Belt Guard
- UL and CSA Complaint Electric Components
- Manual Ball Valve Tank Drain
- Factory Fill of Quin-Cip Lubricant
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase 3 Horse Power 10 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 35 CFM at 100 PSI 35.9 Starter Magnetic Tank Type Horizontal Air Outlet Size 3/4" Ball Valve Stage 1 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 120 Gallons Air-Cooled After-Cooler (MAX) Not Included Low Oil Protection (MAX) Not Included Electronic Tank Drain (MAX) Not Included Drain System Ball Valve Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions 78" L x 28" W x 55" H Shipping Weight 850 lbs.
- 3000 PSI Max Pressure
- 8.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by a commercial-grade 24HP Honda GX690 Electric Start engine with oil alert.
- Durable powder coated roll cage frame with bolt on pneumatic tires and wheel brake.
- Engine: 24 Honda GX690
- PSI: 3000
- GPM: 8.0
- Pump: General TS1819
The Briggs & Stratton 16kW generator system helps keep your family safe, comfortable and free from the stress that comes with power outages, by providing your home with automatic backup power when you need it most.
A perfect fit for 8,000 up to 11,500 square-foot homes, the 16kW unit is equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, so you can power all your home's electrical needs — up to two 5-ton AC units — easily and automatically. The 16kW system is powered by a commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine and backed by the industry's most comprehensive 4-year parts & labor warranty.
The Symphony® II 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
For homes requiring 200-amp service, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch ensures the home transitions to backup power quickly and easily. Now with Symphony® II power management technology, your family can prioritize which electrical loads to power when. Now so you can power more of your home's lights and appliances with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 200-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Transfer switch automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Comprehensive generator warranty
- Durable standby generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires