The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a 13-HP GX390 series Honda engine. The engine requires less maintenance than other engines and has proven durability while running quietly. From airing up tires to contractor use, this** air compressor** is reliable and easily starts with just the turn of a key. Making it easy to use.
The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor has a built-in alternator that recharges the electric start battery, creating no need to wire into a service trucks electrical system. It offers idle control, which saves on fuel. The air compressor is a made of cast iron that makes it a high quality Ingersoll Rand product that is reliable and built to last.
In case of power failure the air compressor offers recoil start, so you have manual starting power if needed. The Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor is built in the U.S.A and gives the user the proven durability and reliability that Ingersoll Rand is known for.
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 13
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 25 cfm
- Dimensions - (w)22 x (L)43.8 x (h)41
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- Made of Cast Iron
- Backup recoil start
- Recharges with built-in alternator
- Tank - 30 Horizontal
- Max Pressure (psig) - 175
- Normal Power (HP) - 14
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 24 cfm
- Dimensions - 51x33x44
- Weight - 469 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/2
- Voltage/Engine - Kohler
Starter kit (part #46821567) is available for special order from manufacturer.Learn More
Get backup power to most essential circuits in your home including refrigerators, freezers, heaters, lights, computers, televisions and much more. Best choice for cold weather operation.
- 8.5kW continuous electrical power
- 439cc Champion OHV engine, electric start and low oil shut down
- Automatic 50 amp, 10 circuit indoor transfer switch
- Champion Auto Control Module (ACM)
- All weather composite mounting pad
- All weather steel enclosure
- Natural gas or LPG operation
- 5 year limited warranty
- 100 percent reliable
- 24 volt starting system is the most powerful in the industry. Designed to assure starting at temperatures as low as -22 degrees F
- Quietest in class. Comparable to normal conversation.
- Includes 50 amp Champion Automatic Transfer Switch, NEMA 1, Indoor Use (Model 100947)
Generator Specifications kW (LPG) 8.5 kW (NG) 7.5 LPG Rated Load (A) 70.8/35.4 NG Rated Load (A) 62.5/31.25 Rated Voltage 120/240 Main Line CB (A) 36 Phase 1 Rotor Poles 2 Frequency 60 Insulation Class H THD (%) <5% Power Factor 1 Weight 365.1 lbs. Dimensions 49.1" L x 28" W x 28.3" H Enclosure Material Steel Enclosure Base Material Composite Normal Operation Noise Level 59.5 dBA at 23 ft. (7 m); In front of generator Operating Temp. Range -22°F to 104°F (-30°C to 40°C) Engine Specifications Type: Champion OHV Displacement (cc) 439 Engine Speed (rpm) 3600 Block Material Alum with Cast Iron Sleeve Carburetor Type 1-barrel Governor Type Mechanical Ignition System Solid State Magneto Starter 24V Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Oil Cooler No EPA Certified Yes
Fuel Consumption NG Fuel Consumption @ 50% load (m3/hr) 2.76 NG Fuel Consumption @ Full load (m3/hr) 3.96 LPG Fuel Consumption @ 50% load (l/hr) 4.00 LPG Fuel Consumption @ Full load (l/hr) 5.67 Fuel Supply Inlet (NPT) 3/4 * Fuel pressure required for NG 6" w.c. * Fuel pressure required for LPG 11" w.c.
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 11/10kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200Amp-NEMA 3R, Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
- 30 gallon horizontal truck mounttank design
- 9 HP Honda OHV gas engine with electric start
- Automatic low oil shutdown
- 3 amp charging system
- Automotive style air cleaner
- Air throttle cylinder
- Separate pilot and check valve assemblies
- 6 liter fuel tank
- Meets EPA and CARB emission requirements
- Working Pressure: 125-155 PSI
- CFM at 40 PSI: 20.6
- CFM at 90 PSI: 18.1
The Quincy MAX QT-7.5: 80 Gallon, Vertical, 7.5 HP, Two-Stage Air Compressor is designed with pressure lubrication, magnetic starter, air-cooled after-cooler, low oil level switch, and electronic tank drain which provides positive lubrication to all critical surfaces. This air compressor is industry leading with 50,000+ hour pump life and has an aluminum head for better heat dissipation. Graphite cylinder and head gaskets provide for a positive sealing and increased performance. The Quincy QT-7.5 has a finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life, with an 80 gallon ASME coded pressure relief valves tank and has a balanced cast iron flywheel for energy efficiency and durability.
- Industrial-duty US-made Baldor motor
- Nema 1 Magnetic Starter
- Capacitor start motor with built-in thermal overload
- Less than 5 PPM oil carry-over (blow-by) rating
- 145–175 working PSI
- Pump RPM: 1026
- 2-cylinder pump design
- Heavy-duty, easy-to-reach, manual ball valve
- 2-stage belt drive pump with solid cast iron cylinder
- Finned tube inter-cooler for maximum cooling and increased valve life
- Aluminum head for heat dissipation
- Extra-capacity oil reservoir for low oil temperatures
- Cast iron fly wheel for energy efficiency and durability
- 100% duty cycle
- Splash lubrication
- Air-cooled after-cooler
- Low oil level switch
- Electronic tank drain
- UL & CSA approval on all electrical components
- All Units are Tank Mounted
- ASME-coded pressure relief valves and tanks
- Additional charge for lift gate shipping option
- Ships in heavy-duty protective crate with oil in the pump
Specifications Volts 230 Motor Phase Single Horse Power 7.5 Motor RPM 1750 Amps 40 Maximum PSI 175 Working Pressure (PSI) 145-175 CFM at 175 PSI 22.6 CFM at 100 PSI 23.8 Tank Type Vertical Air Outlet Size 3/4 inch Ball Valve Stage 2 Drive Belt Air Tank Size 80 Gallons After-Cooler Included Drain System Electronic Tank Drain Portable or Stationary Stationary Pump Cast Iron Duty Cycle 100% Pump Life 50,000+ Hours Dimensions 37" L x 24" W x 74" H Shipping Weight Approx. 730 lbs
- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires
One of the most powerful air-cooled generators on the market today, the Guardian Series 20 kW automatic home standby generator can provide whole-house backup power for many homes.
Generac OHVI® Engine
Your Guardian Series generator might have to get you through days—or weeks—without utility power. Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
True Power™ Technology
Best-in-class power quality with less than 5% total harmonic distortion means clean, smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
The next generation of intuitive controllers featuring a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
Certified for 18" Installation to the Home
Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
When combined with a Smart Switch, re-engineered connection points, and composite mounting pad that eliminates the need for a poured concrete base (unless specified by local codes), the Guardian Series 20 kW generator is easy to install.
Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
In areas with low natural gas pressure, the Guardian Series 20kW generator can operate on natural gas pressures of only 3.5” of water column.
All-Weather Steel Enclosure
Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, Galvanneal steel enclosure perfect for all weather conditions. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
Tool-less Fuel Conversion
Switch between natural gas and LP fuel in the field in a few seconds, without the need for any tools.
All standby generators run a weekly test to ensure the system is running properly. Thanks to Quiet-Test, your Guardian Series home standby generator runs its self-test at a lower, quieter RPM than standard operation, and can be programmed to run weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
Mobile Link™ Compatible
Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer, tablet or smartphone, even when you are away. Sold separately.Non-cellular remote monitoring options are also available for generator monitoring from inside the home.
24/7/365 Customer Support
Power outages don’t always occur during normal working hours. That’s why Generac’s customer care call center—right here in Wisconsin—provides support any time of day or night, all year long. Generac is standing by 24/7, every minute of every day, to answer your questions.
The Generac Whole House Transfer Swtich is included with this generator. Gain up to whole-house coverage through smart power management. If it is unlikely you will turn on every appliance at the same time (most people don’t), a smaller generator paired with a Generac Smart power management transfer switch provides whole-house coverage through a managed power solution. The process is simple - non-essential circuits are shed when the generator approaches maximum capacity to eliminate overload, then are cycled back on when essential circuits are satisfied. Give yourself a little more than just the basics without a substantial increase in your investment.Learn More
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 150-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines