Make your generator portable. The Champion wheel kit includes 8 in. never flat wheels, fold-away handle, and support leg with vibration mounts. All mounting hardware included. Can be used with any Champion 4000 watt generator (including but not limited to 46515, 46596, 46533)
- 8 in. never flat wheels
- Fold-away handle
- Support Leg with Vibration Mounts
- 3/4 in. x 24.8 in. Solid Steel Axle for Ddurability
- Mounting hardware included
- Specifically designed for Champion 3500/4000 Watt generators
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- Designed to provide optimal atomization and particle size
- Stainless fluid needle and nozzle are compatible with today's advanced coatings
- 600 milliliter acetal cup allows viewing of paint fluid level while providing chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- In-line 80 mesh filter removes dirt particles from pain , preventing defects
- Includes adjustable fluid, pattern and air controls
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
This 1/2" Nylon Tubing is rated for 150 PSI. It comes in a 100 foot nylon roll and includes a tubing cutter.
- 1/2" O.D. x 3/8" I.D.
- 100 ft. Roll
- Lowest Temperature: -40°F
- Highest Temperature: 180°F
- Tubing Cutter Included
Comes complete with spray gun, 1/4″ QC coupler, 3/8″ male QC plug, lance side grip, and comfortable foam handle. Comes with removable nozzle holder and clip.
- Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
- Max Temperature: 300(deg) F
- Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
- Outlet: 1/4″ QC Coupler
- Inlet : 3/8″ QC Plug
Regular Price: $29.99
Special Price: $26.99
This sturdy composite housing on this air wrench handles even the toughest jobs! The impact wrench features a twin hammer mechanism to achieve maximum power and has two forward speeds. The PVC handle is built to absorb vibration to provide comfortable operation. This compact impact wrench is great for any auto shop, farm shop or home garage.
Max Torque 250 Ft-Lb Free Speed 7500 RPM Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
50 lbs, 80 grit, Glass beads are generally used in abrasive blast cabinets for cleaning, finishing, polishing and etching all types of material.Learn More
- Includes 1 HDS580 conventional gravity feed spray gun and 1 HDS590 HVLP-type gravity feed spray gun
- The HDS580 and HDS590 are designed to spray all light- to medium-viscosity materials, and can be used to apply enamels, lacquers, polyurethane, urethane top coats and primers
- Both the HDS580 and HDS590 require 5.1 standard cubic feet per minute at 40 psi
- Both guns have a nozzle size of 0.055 in. (1.4mm)
- Both guns include a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Multiple spray settings to suit a variety of applications
- Maximum inlet air pressure of 40 psi
- Gravity feed design helps to provide optimum atomization and excellent finishes in automotive, furniture and equipment painting
- Both guns come with fluid and pattern controls, and are supplied with a 20.3 oz (600 ml) gravity feed cup
- Kit includes 2 air adjustment valves to help control the air flow of the spray guns, two 125 ml touch-up canisters to adapt the guns for touch-up jobs, a cleaning kit and paint filters to help keep the guns in top working condition
- Storage case included for easy transportation
Used to provide chemical discharge at pressure washers maximum pressure.
- Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
- Max Temperature: 180(deg)F
- Max Flow: 8 GPM