This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
- Designed to provide optimal atomization and particle size
- Stainless fluid needle and nozzle are compatible with today's advanced coatings
- 600 milliliter acetal cup allows viewing of paint fluid level while providing chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- In-line 80 mesh filter removes dirt particles from pain , preventing defects
- Includes adjustable fluid, pattern and air controls
50 lbs, 80 grit, Glass beads are generally used in abrasive blast cabinets for cleaning, finishing, polishing and etching all types of material.Learn More
To be used with abrasive blasters and abrasive blast cabinets. 50 lbs.
- Use to Polish and finish various materials including all metals
- A light dust free abrasive
- Used for etching and finishing
- Always use proper safety precautions when using an abrasive blaster
Get a full and even spray when you paint with the Buffalo Tools HVLP Gravity Feed Spray Gun. Paint Spray Guns provide superior coverage and finish than traditional brushes and rollers. The adjustable spray pattern and volume control make this gun ideal for doing detailed painting, stenciling and other delicate designs. The plastic cup can hold up to 20 ounces of paint and operates at a maximum pressure of 43 PSI. Fits onto a 1/4 inch NPT air inlet.
- For home workshops and DIY, great for detailed painting, stenciling, etc
- Provides a better finish than brushes or rollers, adjustable spray pattern and volume control, gravity fed spray gun
- Air inlet: 1/4 in. NPT, air consumption: 10-15 CFM
- Compression required: min 2 - 3 HP
- Max operating pressure: 43 psi
- 20 oz. cup capacity, includes cleaning kit, wrench and barbed inlet fitting
This 1/2" Nylon Tubing is rated for 150 PSI. It comes in a 100 foot nylon roll and includes a tubing cutter.
- 1/2" O.D. x 3/8" I.D.
- 100 ft. Roll
- Tubing Cutter Included
The Powermate unloader valve is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The unloader valve releases when the pressure switch turns the motor off on the compressor. This allows for air to escape and for an easy start when the pressure switch turns the motor back on.
- 100-130 psi
- Faulty unloader valves will cause the compressor to labor or have difficulty starting at all
- Replace a broken unloader valve with a new Powermate unloader valve
- Powermate unloader valve is durable and long lasting