- Designed to provide optimal atomization and particle size
- Stainless fluid needle and nozzle are compatible with today's advanced coatings
- 600 milliliter acetal cup allows viewing of paint fluid level while providing chemical resistance and easy cleaning
- In-line 80 mesh filter removes dirt particles from pain , preventing defects
- Includes adjustable fluid, pattern and air controls
Make your generator portable. The Champion wheel kit includes 8 in. never flat wheels, fold-away handle, and support leg with vibration mounts. All mounting hardware included. Can be used with any Champion 4000 watt generator (including but not limited to 46515, 46596, 46533)
- 8 in. never flat wheels
- Fold-away handle
- Support Leg with Vibration Mounts
- 3/4 in. x 24.8 in. Solid Steel Axle for Ddurability
- Mounting hardware included
- Specifically designed for Champion 3500/4000 Watt generators
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
This RapidAir Flexible Rubber Compressor Jumper Hose features one end rigid male NPT and one end swivel female NPT.
- 3/4" x 3 ft. long
This 1/2" Nylon Tubing is rated for 150 PSI. It comes in a 100 foot nylon roll and includes a tubing cutter.
- 1/2" O.D. x 3/8" I.D.
- 100 ft. Roll
- Lowest Temperature: -40°F
- Highest Temperature: 180°F
- Tubing Cutter Included
This sturdy composite housing on this air wrench handles even the toughest jobs! The impact wrench features a twin hammer mechanism to achieve maximum power and has two forward speeds. The PVC handle is built to absorb vibration to provide comfortable operation. This compact impact wrench is great for any auto shop, farm shop or home garage.
Max Torque 250 Ft-Lb Free Speed 7500 RPM Average Air Consumption 4 CFM @ 90 PSI
The reversible air angle drill is designed with a low profile angled head for work in tight spots, top quality all ball bearing construction for durability and a lightweight aluminum alloy housing. The angle drill also features a precision-ground 3/8 Jacobs keyed chuck, a planetary gear drive and a paddle switch. Powerful, easy to use, and portable, this reversible air angle drill is great for work in the home, shop or garage!Learn More
- Includes 1 HDS580 conventional gravity feed spray gun and 1 HDS590 HVLP-type gravity feed spray gun
- The HDS580 and HDS590 are designed to spray all light- to medium-viscosity materials, and can be used to apply enamels, lacquers, polyurethane, urethane top coats and primers
- Both the HDS580 and HDS590 require 5.1 standard cubic feet per minute at 40 psi
- Both guns have a nozzle size of 0.055 in. (1.4mm)
- Both guns include a 2 year manufacturer warranty
- Multiple spray settings to suit a variety of applications
- Maximum inlet air pressure of 40 psi
- Gravity feed design helps to provide optimum atomization and excellent finishes in automotive, furniture and equipment painting
- Both guns come with fluid and pattern controls, and are supplied with a 20.3 oz (600 ml) gravity feed cup
- Kit includes 2 air adjustment valves to help control the air flow of the spray guns, two 125 ml touch-up canisters to adapt the guns for touch-up jobs, a cleaning kit and paint filters to help keep the guns in top working condition
- Storage case included for easy transportation
Used to provide chemical discharge at pressure washers maximum pressure.
- Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
- Max Temperature: 180(deg)F
- Max Flow: 8 GPM
The Speedway 2 in 1 Die Grinder/Cut Off Tool features a ¼ inch air inlet that produces an operating air pressure of 90 PSI and an air consumption of 5 CFM. This 2 in 1 tool is the perfect tool for all kinds of grinding, cutting, or shaping. This tool has a 20,000 RPM no load speed, and collets sizes of ¼ inch and 1/8 inch. This set comes complete with everything you need to get you started on your project. Included in this set: 1 air tool, 2 cutting wheels, 10 mounted stones, 1 safety guard, 2 open end wrenches, 1 cutting wheel shank, 1 Allen wrench, 1 nipple, 1 collets, 1 mounted stone holder. All of these accessories are neatly organized in the included blow mold storage case.
- Air consumption: 5 CFM
- Operating air pressure: 90 PSI
- Collet sizes: 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch
- 20,000 RPM no load speed
- Air inlet: 1/4 inch NPT
Ideal for Hot and Cold water applications.
Max Pressure: 4,050 PSI
Max Temperature: 320(deg) F
Max Flow: 6.3 GPM
Outlet: 1/4″ FNPT
Inlet: 3/8″ FNPTLearn More