Regular Price: $549.98
Special Price: $349.98
Dont let a power outage ruin your day! When the power goes out rely on the Tool Shed Generator! The Tool Shed Manual Start 6500W Generator has a 6,500 recoil start and has running time of 16 hours at a 50%.
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Manual Start
- 4 Stroke 389cc OHV Engine
- 16 Running house at 50% Load
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Maintenance Kit Included
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- (1) AC 120/240 Volt Twist Lock Outlet
- (4) 120 Volt Househould Outlest
- (1) 120 Volt Twist Lock Outet
- DC 12 Volt Receptacles
- Volt Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Engine Switch
The Champion 46596 3,500-watt gasoline-powered portable generator (not CARB) with 196cc Champion OHV engine features a durable tubular steel frame for protection, and the 4-gallon gas tank helps run the generator for up to 12 hours at 50% load for long-lasting, reliable power. This generator includes an automatic shut off when the oil level gets too low to help protect your machine from damage.
- 3,500-watt running power (4000-watt peak) provides reliable power to run small appliances, power tools and more
- 4-gallon fuel tank capacity runs the generator for 12 hours at 50% load
- Push-to-reset circuit breakers help protect the generator and connected appliances from damage
- 68 dB sound rating from 23 ft. helps ensure low operational noise for peace and quiet
- Voltmeter monitors output for your convenience
- Automatic shut off when oil levels are low to help prevent engine damage
- 1 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- EPA/49 states, not for sale in California
- Wheel kit available separately
- Oil funeel and spark plug socket included
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
3/4" Drive - Get more power with the 259G ¾” Impactool™. This tool delivers 1,050 ft-lb of torque to help you conquer whatever the day brings.
- Rocking dog impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
- Handle exhaust
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
- Perfect for a wide range of home and auto jobs including engine repair, tire repair and maintenance, tire inflation, blade sharpening and more
- The 1.3 running HP motor combined with the Campbell Hausfeld pump stands for high quality performance and starting capabilities
- 20 gallon ASME code tank designed with thicker steel, meets all local state pressure vessel safety laws for safety and reliability
- Maintenance-free oil-less pump
- Easy to access regulator knob and gauges
- Easy to move and store
- 1.3 HP 20 Gallon Oil-Free Vertical Air Compressor - HU502000AV
Briggs & Stratton 16-20kW standby generators are tested to start at -250F with this Cold Weather Kit. Each kit includes a battery warmer plus two oil heaters, and is compatible with the 16-20kW standby generators.
- Battery warmer
- 2 oil heaters
The Sportsman Propane 2000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping or tailgating parties or to have on hand in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It has a 2.4 HP 4-Stroke OHV Recoil Start engine. It boasts an Engine Run Time of 12 Hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 65 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2000 Surge Watts/1350 Running Watts
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank
- The 2.4 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Weighs only 55 lbs, very portable and easy to store
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box
- Air cooled, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- One 120 volt AC outlet and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs of LPG fuel
- Decibel Rating: less than 65 decibels
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- LPG PROPANE TANK IS NOT INCLUDED
Kufo Seco Micron Canister Filter Upgrade Kit DC19C
- Fit Models: UFO-101, UFO-101M, UFO-1013, UFO-102B, UFO-102B3
- Weight: 58
- Width: 21
- Length: 21
- Height: 32
The Industrial Air Contractor 4.5 gallon roll cage air compressor is an oil free, direct drive operation. Air compressor is low maintenance with no oil to add or change and not belts or pulleys to replace. Great for outdoor use in all seasons with an easy cold weather start.
- Long lasting, powerful induction motor
- Fully enclosed panel protects the pump and motor
- Centralized handle with cushioned grip
- Control panel with quick set regulator, tool, and tank pressure gauges, and two brass (no spark / rust) push-to-connect couplers for added convenience
- Equipped with 1/2 in. unregulated port and compatible with H4X remote air hub system Learn More