The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
Regular Price: $429.99
Special Price: $386.99
60-Gallon Single-Stage Professional Series 100% durable cast iron pump with Swedish steel valve for long life and manual reset overload protection. Ideal for professional and automotive use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump features•One-piece cast iron crankcase•Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body•Aluminum head & valve plate•Automotive style ball bearings•Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves•Oil level sight glass•Easily accessible oil fill•12” cast iron balanced flywheel•Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency•135 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance•Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc•Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life•Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch•Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
Tank Size: 60 Gallon ASME*
Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4
CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5
Voltage: 240 Volt
Running HP: 3.7
Certifications: UL & CSA
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Dimensions: 31” x 27” x 69.25”
The Champion 46596 3,500-watt gasoline-powered portable generator (not CARB) with 196cc Champion OHV engine features a durable tubular steel frame for protection, and the 4-gallon gas tank helps run the generator for up to 12 hours at 50% load for long-lasting, reliable power. This generator includes an automatic shut off when the oil level gets too low to help protect your machine from damage.
- 3,500-watt running power (4000-watt peak) provides reliable power to run small appliances, power tools and more
- 4-gallon fuel tank capacity runs the generator for 12 hours at 50% load
- Push-to-reset circuit breakers help protect the generator and connected appliances from damage
- 68 dB sound rating from 23 ft. helps ensure low operational noise for peace and quiet
- Voltmeter monitors output for your convenience
- Automatic shut off when oil levels are low to help prevent engine damage
- 1 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- EPA/49 states, not for sale in California
- Wheel kit available separately
- Oil funeel and spark plug socket included
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Regular Price: $549.98
Special Price: $349.98
Dont let a power outage ruin your day! When the power goes out rely on the Tool Shed Generator! The Tool Shed Manual Start 6500W Generator has a 6,500 recoil start and has running time of 16 hours at a 50%.
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Manual Start
- 4 Stroke 389cc OHV Engine
- 16 Running house at 50% Load
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Maintenance Kit Included
- 6.6 Gallon Fuel Tank
- (1) AC 120/240 Volt Twist Lock Outlet
- (4) 120 Volt Househould Outlest
- (1) 120 Volt Twist Lock Outet
- DC 12 Volt Receptacles
- Volt Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Engine Switch
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
The Reliance Pro/Tran R Series(NEMA 3R) transfer switches are ideal for outdoor installation in residential and commercial applications. The gasketed steel cabinet is powder-coated, with padlockable cover, and will accommodate the generator cord with the cover closed. Included is 16-inch length of flexible non-metallic, liquid-tight conduit with fittings. Simply mount the cabinet, attach the conduit and feed the clearly-marked wires from the transfer switch into the load center. Then select the load center circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the wires leads from the transfer switch. Each cabinet includes six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, two on the bottom and two on the back.
All Raintight Pro/Tran transfer switches feature branch-circuit rated breakers, heavy-duty power inlet and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. All 125/250V models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.Learn More
The perfect generator for campers and tailgaters! This 3000 watt unit features a Powermate 196cc OHV engine. Its 0.71 gallon gas tank provides up to 2 hours of run time @ 50% load. The control panel features two 120 volt outlets and circuit breaker protection. Well-balanced handle for easy portability and easy to handle!Product Features
- 3000 Running watts; 3750 Maximum watts
- Low oil shutdown protects engine by automatically turning it off when oil is low
- Well-balanced handle for easy portability
- Cast iron sleeve on engine supplies extra protection from wear and tear
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 4 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles: 0°, 15°, 40° & soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Maintenance-free axial camp pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- 1/4 in. x 25 ft. Non-marring hose with east connectors for no tolls assembly
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSV2623-S
- MFG Part # : 60557
Assembled Depth (in.) 23 in Assembled Height (in.) 36.25 in Assembled Width (in.) 21 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 160 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Vertical GCV160 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .25 Hose Diameter (In.) 1/4 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year limited warranty overall, 2 year Honda engine, 90 day accessories. Maximum Pressure 2600 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.3 Number of tips included 4 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 61 Pump Type Aluminum Axial Cam Pump Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
GENERAC OHV ENGINE
• Low Oil Shutdown on all Models
• Axial cam pump is well above the ground, making hose connections easy.
• Engine Controls (clearly marked for easy starting)
• Balanced for almost effortless mobility, regardless of terrain.
• Pump height makes it easy to gather hoses for transport.
• Cushion Grip (provides greater comfort while cleaning)
• Easy-to-pull trigger reduces fatigue.
• Longer gun – improved grip surface.
• Rear hose connection on spray gun provides better balance and comfort.
• Doesn’t take up much room in the garage or shed
- Outlet Pressure - (PSI)/(BAR) 3100/213
- Flow Rate(GPM)/(Liters/min): 2.7/10.2
- Engine Displacement (Cubic Inch)/(cc) : 12.9/212
- Engine Type: OHV (Over Head Value)
- Engine Orientation: Horinzontal
- Net Torque: 12.5Nm/3000rpm
- Gross Power: 7.0Hp/4000rpm
- Low Oil Shut Down System: Yes
- Fuel Capacity (Quarts/Liters) : 3.6/3.5
- Fuel On/Off Switch: Yes
- Oil Capacity - (Oz)/(Liters) 20/0.6
- Recomended Engine Oil : SAE 30 or 10W30
- Throttle Control: Manual
- Choke: Manual
- Starting Method: Manual
- On/Off Switch: Yes
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited
- Boxed Weight : 74