The Reliance Pro/Tran R Series(NEMA 3R) transfer switches are ideal for outdoor installation in residential and commercial applications. The gasketed steel cabinet is powder-coated, with padlockable cover, and will accommodate the generator cord with the cover closed. Included is 16-inch length of flexible non-metallic, liquid-tight conduit with fittings. Simply mount the cabinet, attach the conduit and feed the clearly-marked wires from the transfer switch into the load center. Then select the load center circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the wires leads from the transfer switch. Each cabinet includes six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, two on the bottom and two on the back.
All Raintight Pro/Tran transfer switches feature branch-circuit rated breakers, heavy-duty power inlet and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. All 125/250V models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.Learn More
- Easy to handle frame is designed for less operator fatigue.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded elbows and assembly.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Zero wall clearance & water flow out eliminates water build-up.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Size: 16″ diameter
Max Temp: 180(deg)FLearn More
- 6.5 HP 4-Cycle OHV Airl Cooled Engine
- Runs 8 Hours at 1/2 Load on 4 Gallons of Fuel
- Two AC 120V Outlets, 1-12V DC Output
- 8" Semi-Pneumatic Wheel Kit with Handle
- EPA Approved. Not CARB Approved for sale in CA.
- Peak Power: 3,500W
- Rated Power: 3,000W
- AC Rated Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- AC Rated Current: 25A at 120V
- DC Rated Voltage: 12V
- DC Rated Current: 8.3A
- Fuel Tank: 4 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Start: Recoil Start
- Operational Volume: 68 dB
- Weight: 100.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24"L x17"W x18"H
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Yes
- 2 - 120V Outlets
- 1 - 12V DC
The Black Bull 1 Ton Folding Engine Hoist makes moving and positioning bulky objects like car engines and transmissions much easier. This steel Engine Hoist has the strength to hold its own in a professional shop or in the home garage of motor enthusiasts. The Engine Hoist even folds together so it is easy to tuck out of the way when not in use.
The Engine Hoist is equipped with an 1 ton hydraulic ram long stroke jack that gives you over 2,000 pounds of lifting capacity, enough to handle many auto engines. Four position boom extends from 30.7 to 41.7 inches.
- Six, heavy duty, double ball-bearing, steel swivel casters allow the Engine Hoist to roll easily across smooth surfaces
- Folds to just 23 inches for easy compact storage
- Four position boom easily adjusts for any size load, includes clevis grab hook with safety latch, ram, and chain
- Constructed of heavy duty welded steel, 1 ton capacity
- Overall size: 38 in. W x 63.25 in. D x 70 in. H
- Folded size: 31 in. W x 23 in D x 57.5 in. H
20-Gallon air compressor with cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump and belt drive technology features: one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor on this compressor allows for maximum performance and efficiency and the 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Also includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 135 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.3; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.2; RHP: 1.6; UL and CSA certified Learn More
The perfect generator for campers and tailgaters! This 3000 watt unit features a Powermate 196cc OHV engine. Its 0.71 gallon gas tank provides up to 2 hours of run time @ 50% load. The control panel features two 120 volt outlets and circuit breaker protection. Well-balanced handle for easy portability and easy to handle!Product Features
- 3000 Running watts; 3750 Maximum watts
- Low oil shutdown protects engine by automatically turning it off when oil is low
- Well-balanced handle for easy portability
- Cast iron sleeve on engine supplies extra protection from wear and tear
The Champion 46596 3,500-watt gasoline-powered portable generator (not CARB) with 196cc Champion OHV engine features a durable tubular steel frame for protection, and the 4-gallon gas tank helps run the generator for up to 12 hours at 50% load for long-lasting, reliable power. This generator includes an automatic shut off when the oil level gets too low to help protect your machine from damage.
- 3,500-watt running power (4000-watt peak) provides reliable power to run small appliances, power tools and more
- 4-gallon fuel tank capacity runs the generator for 12 hours at 50% load
- Push-to-reset circuit breakers help protect the generator and connected appliances from damage
- 68 dB sound rating from 23 ft. helps ensure low operational noise for peace and quiet
- Voltmeter monitors output for your convenience
- Automatic shut off when oil levels are low to help prevent engine damage
- 1 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- EPA/49 states, not for sale in California
- Wheel kit available separately
- Oil funeel and spark plug socket included
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Powerease Pressure Washer.
- 3100 PSI maximum pressure, 2.3 GPM maximum flow.
- Clean up to 195 square feet in 15 minutes
- Powered by a commercial-grade 210CC gas engine with low oil alert to help prevent engine damage.
- Commercial-grade axial pump with durable brass head, hex head oil drain plug, oil sight glass, and adjustable unloader.
- Quick connect spray nozzles comes in 0°, 15°, 40°, and soaper for use with a range of projects and cleaning solutions.
- Includes a 25 foot high pressure hose and quick connect fittings. Comes with a commercial-grade high pressure spray gun and fixed chemical injector.
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E