The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
800 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overloads
Low oil shutdown protection prevents engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
Super compact and quiet
Control Panel Indicator Lights
Run time at 50% load for 3.6 hoursLearn More
CAT pumps feature solid ceramic plungers and high-pressure seals to provide a long life. The heavy duty Honda engines are hard working and compliant in all 50 states
- Long Lasting Pumps
- Powerful HONDA engines
- Steel powder coated cart
- Welded frame
- Pneumatic Tires
- Heavy-duty high pressure hose
- Steel quick-connect lance with tips
- Steel quick-connect lance with tips
- GPM: 2.40
- Engine: HONDA GCV160
- Pump: Lavor
- Length: 20.75"
- Width: 20.75"
- Height: 24"
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Manual Start
- 4 Stroke 208CC OHV Engine
- 3.7 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 9 Running Hours at 50% load
- Never Flat Wheels
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Folding Handle
- 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30R)
- (2) 120V Household Outlets (NEMA 5-20R)
- VFT Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- On/Off Switch
- Outlet Dust Covers
- 12V DC Outlet
- 6,500 Surge Watt Output
- 5,500 Rated Watt Output
- 6.1 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 10 running hours at 50% load
- Auto Voltage regulator
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Push button electric start & Manual Start (battery included)
- 120/240V twistlock outlet &120V House hold outlet
- Outlet dust covers
- 10" Heavy Duty Never Flat Wheels
- Straight Handles
- Meets EPA Emission Standards
- Packaging Size: 30.5 x 21.7 x 23.8 inches
The handiest generator on the market today, the Powerhouse 500Wi (60370) is ideal for powering a laptop, television or game console or keeping cell phones charged. Weighing in at just 21 pounds, the 500Wi has a built-in carry handle for easy portability. The 500Wi has a 0.9 HP engine with a maximum output of 500 watts and can be set to run at variable speed for fuel economy or at constant speed for full power. It also carries all of the primary features of larger Powerhouse generators and operates quietly enough to meet National Park Service guidelines for campground use.
- 450 Watts continuous / 500 Watts surge
- One 120 V, 20A 5-20R single receptacle
- Continuous run time at full load is 3.4 hrs; 1/4 load is 6.1 hrs
- Recoil start and automatic low oil shutdown
- Single cylinder, 4-stroke, .9 HP engine
- Weighs only 21.38 lbs and comes with a convenient carry handle for easy transport
- EPA, CARB, CETL and ISO compliant
- 1-year consumer / 6-month commercial warranty
Included Accessories: Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & 8mm x 10mm End Wrench, Screw Driver, 1 Owner’s Manual (English, French, Spanish), 3 Quick Start Guides, Oil Drain Extension.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 450 / 500 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
3.4 / 6.1 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 21.38 lbs Generator Dimensions 12.6"H x 8.2"W x 14.1"D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
55 / 64 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CETL, CARB, ISO Choke Manual DC Output 12 V - 2.5 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHV, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Yes Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 0.37 gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 0.9 hp / 31 cc Ignition System Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 4.1 A Max Output (kW) 0.5 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 7.4 oz Oil Type 15W-40 Overload Reset Switch No Primer Bulb No Rated Current (A) 3.75 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 0.45 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120 V Receptacles One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Single Starting System Recoil
The Champion 46596 3,500-watt gasoline-powered portable generator (not CARB) with 196cc Champion OHV engine features a durable tubular steel frame for protection, and the 4-gallon gas tank helps run the generator for up to 12 hours at 50% load for long-lasting, reliable power. This generator includes an automatic shut off when the oil level gets too low to help protect your machine from damage.
- 3,500-watt running power (4000-watt peak) provides reliable power to run small appliances, power tools and more
- 4-gallon fuel tank capacity runs the generator for 12 hours at 50% load
- Push-to-reset circuit breakers help protect the generator and connected appliances from damage
- 68 dB sound rating from 23 ft. helps ensure low operational noise for peace and quiet
- Voltmeter monitors output for your convenience
- Automatic shut off when oil levels are low to help prevent engine damage
- 1 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- EPA/49 states, not for sale in California
- Wheel kit available separately
- Oil funeel and spark plug socket included
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Powerease Pressure Washer.
- 3100 PSI maximum pressure, 2.3 GPM maximum flow.
- Clean up to 195 square feet in 15 minutes
- Powered by a commercial-grade 210CC gas engine with low oil alert to help prevent engine damage.
- Commercial-grade axial pump with durable brass head, hex head oil drain plug, oil sight glass, and adjustable unloader.
- Quick connect spray nozzles comes in 0°, 15°, 40°, and soaper for use with a range of projects and cleaning solutions.
- Includes a 25 foot high pressure hose and quick connect fittings. Comes with a commercial-grade high pressure spray gun and fixed chemical injector.
Power today’s sensitive electronic devices wherever your adventures may lead you with Dirty Hand Tools’ 1200-Watt Digital Inverter Generator. Packing 1200 Peak / 1000 Continuous Watts of smooth A/C power in a lightweight easy-to-carry package, the Dirty Hand Tools 1200-Watt Digital Inverter generator is ideal for get-togethers, vacations, on the job site or as part of a modern disaster preparedness kit. With a quiet 58dB engine, you’ll hardly know it’s there while it keeps you powered up. Receptacles include a grounded three-prong 120-Volt AC outlet, a 12-Volt 4A DC accessory outlet and even an integrated 5-Volt USB outlet to charge your portable electronic devices.
- DHT quiet and portable power
- DHT digital inverters are built with technology to power today’s sensitive electronics
- 60cc 4-cycle engine
- 9-hour run time at 50% load
- 120-Volt AC/12V DC/5-Volt USB receptacles
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E