The Reliance Pro/Tran R Series(NEMA 3R) transfer switches are ideal for outdoor installation in residential and commercial applications. The gasketed steel cabinet is powder-coated, with padlockable cover, and will accommodate the generator cord with the cover closed. Included is 16-inch length of flexible non-metallic, liquid-tight conduit with fittings. Simply mount the cabinet, attach the conduit and feed the clearly-marked wires from the transfer switch into the load center. Then select the load center circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the wires leads from the transfer switch. Each cabinet includes six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, two on the bottom and two on the back.
All Raintight Pro/Tran transfer switches feature branch-circuit rated breakers, heavy-duty power inlet and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. All 125/250V models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.Learn More
- Top Mounted Control Panel
- Easy to read tank & tool gauges are right on top
- Convenient tank pressure release up front
- Compact Design
- Easy to transport & store; fits under a tonneau cover
- 2 Universal Quick Couplers
- Run 2 tools at once; quickly change and add hoses
- Maintenance Free Air Compressor Pump
- No need to ever add oil to the pump
- Versatile & Lightweight
- Ideal for use with nailers & staplers
- Runs tools up to 4.9 CFM at 90 PSI
- Weighs only 73 pounds
- Uses Regular Household 3 Prong Outlet
- Needs a 14 amp circuit
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
- 200 PSI max pressure allows for longer air tool run time
- 5.4 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump, for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, coupler, and regulator
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- High flow coupler allows for maximum air tool run time
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance
The Air Foxx Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 110V UFO-101H by AirFoxx is an area / spot dust collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101H features a 2 HP (110V/60 hz /1 ph) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 4.2 cubic feet of dust collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101H can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas. It also features a reversible dust collection inlet adjustable to face upward or downward base on user preference.
5" X 1
4" X 2
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
4.2 CUBIC FEET
15 1/2" X 30" (2)
18" X 35" 18"
- Easy to handle frame is designed for less operator fatigue.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded elbows and assembly.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Zero wall clearance & water flow out eliminates water build-up.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Size: 16″ diameter
Max Temp: 180(deg)FLearn More
- 6.5 HP 4-Cycle OHV Airl Cooled Engine
- Runs 8 Hours at 1/2 Load on 4 Gallons of Fuel
- Two AC 120V Outlets, 1-12V DC Output
- 8" Semi-Pneumatic Wheel Kit with Handle
- EPA Approved. Not CARB Approved for sale in CA.
- Peak Power: 3,500W
- Rated Power: 3,000W
- AC Rated Voltage/Frequency: 120V/60Hz
- AC Rated Current: 25A at 120V
- DC Rated Voltage: 12V
- DC Rated Current: 8.3A
- Fuel Tank: 4 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Start: Recoil Start
- Operational Volume: 68 dB
- Weight: 100.1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 24"L x17"W x18"H
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Yes
- 2 - 120V Outlets
- 1 - 12V DC
The Black Bull 1 Ton Folding Engine Hoist makes moving and positioning bulky objects like car engines and transmissions much easier. This steel Engine Hoist has the strength to hold its own in a professional shop or in the home garage of motor enthusiasts. The Engine Hoist even folds together so it is easy to tuck out of the way when not in use.
The Engine Hoist is equipped with an 1 ton hydraulic ram long stroke jack that gives you over 2,000 pounds of lifting capacity, enough to handle many auto engines. Four position boom extends from 30.7 to 41.7 inches.
- Six, heavy duty, double ball-bearing, steel swivel casters allow the Engine Hoist to roll easily across smooth surfaces
- Folds to just 23 inches for easy compact storage
- Four position boom easily adjusts for any size load, includes clevis grab hook with safety latch, ram, and chain
- Constructed of heavy duty welded steel, 1 ton capacity
- Overall size: 38 in. W x 63.25 in. D x 70 in. H
- Folded size: 31 in. W x 23 in D x 57.5 in. H
20-Gallon air compressor with cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump and belt drive technology features: one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor on this compressor allows for maximum performance and efficiency and the 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Also includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, v-twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 135 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.3; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.2; RHP: 1.6; UL and CSA certified Learn More