The Energin 4000 XLT Generator is great to have when bad weather or disaster strikes. A major 4,000 watts of peak power keep essential systems running while you and your family ride out the storm. You can't schedule emergencies, but you can control how prepared you are to handle them. Fuel-efficient, air-cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine. Easy-access on / off switch, keyed electric start and recoil start. 9-hour run time (at 1/2 total load) 4-gallon fuel tank. Wheeled mobility cart with never-flat wheels. Four 120V "wall" outlets, one 230V appliance outlet.
- 4000 Watts of power
- 9 Hour run time
- 4 120V wall outlets
- 1 230V appliance outlet
- Fuel-efficient, air cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 2 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 26 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 6-Gallon Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6233
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
Regular Price: $599.98
Special Price: $399.98
- 6,500 Surge Watt Output
- 5,500 Rated Watt Output
- 6.1 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 10 running hours at 50% load
- Auto Voltage regulator
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Push button electric start & Manual Start (battery included)
- 120/240V twistlock outlet &120V House hold outlet
- Outlet dust covers
- 10" Heavy Duty Never Flat Wheels
- Straight Handles
- Meets EPA Emission Standards
- Packaging Size: 30.5 x 21.7 x 23.8 inches
The Sportsman Propane 2000 Watt Portable Generator can power common household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. A generator of this size is ideal for small camping or tailgating parties or to have on hand in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It has a 2.4 HP 4-Stroke OHV Recoil Start engine. It boasts an Engine Run Time of 12 Hours at 50% on a common 20Lb (gas grill type) cylinder (LPG cylinder not included). A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 65 Db. This is a great generator for anyone who needs affordable power. Propane has several distinct advantages over gasoline generators. Propane burns cleaner than gas engines. Carbon monoxide emissions run up to 40% lower. Propane will not degrade, so you can keep several propane tanks on hand for emergencies and store them for an unlimited amount of time. Since this generator runs on propane you never have to worry about the fuel going bad or having the carburetor getting fouled due to degenerated gasoline - a common problem with gasoline powered small engines. Unfortunately, this model cannot be converted to operate with natural gas.
- 2000 Surge Watts/1350 Running Watts
- Uses a standard gas grill style LPG tank
- The 2.4 HP, 4 stroke OHV, recoil start engine, delivers maximum performance
- The generator runs on clean, quiet and efficient liquid propane gas (LPG), so you never have to worry about bad gasoline fouling the engine
- Weighs only 55 lbs, very portable and easy to store
- 5 ft. Regulator hose is included in box
- Air cooled, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- One 120 volt AC outlet and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load per 20 lbs of LPG fuel
- Decibel Rating: less than 65 decibels
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant/Not for sale in California
- LPG PROPANE TANK IS NOT INCLUDED
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
The Champion Power Equipment 46539 gasoline powered, wireless remote start portable generator is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 running watts and 4000 starting watts.
Equipped with integrated auto-choke for true one-touch starting and a 3.8- gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 12 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit - equipped with wheel kit - is ideal for RV's, camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- 3500 rated watts, 4000 watts maximum
- Wireless, electric, and recoil start
- 196cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine)
- Low oil shut-off and cast iron sleeve for durability
- 4-gallon fuel tank runs 12 hours at 50% Load
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Intelligauge display to view volts, frequency (Hz) and operating hours
- Includes remote and battery
- Weather-proof, custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant
- Same as 46561, our most popular remote start generator, with higher emissions standards
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil, battery and remote
- SAE 10W-30 recommended (start-up oil included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 4 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles: 0°, 15°, 40° & soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Maintenance-free axial camp pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- 1/4 in. x 25 ft. Non-marring hose with east connectors for no tolls assembly
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSV2623-S
- MFG Part # : 60557
Assembled Depth (in.) 23 in Assembled Height (in.) 36.25 in Assembled Width (in.) 21 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 160 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Vertical GCV160 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .25 Hose Diameter (In.) 1/4 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year limited warranty overall, 2 year Honda engine, 90 day accessories. Maximum Pressure 2600 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.3 Number of tips included 4 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 61 Pump Type Aluminum Axial Cam Pump Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
Rainproof and Sleet- (Ice-) Resistant-Outdoor - Type 3R enclosures are intended for use outdoors to protect the enclosed equipment against rain and meet the requirements of Underwriters' Laboratories, Inc., Publication No. UL 508, applying to "Rainproof Enclosures." They are not dust-, snow-, nor sleet (ice-) proof. They shall have conduit hub or equivalent provision for watertight connection at the conduit entrance when the conduit enters at a level higher than the lowest live part, provision for locking, and provision for drainage. When completely and properly installed, these enclosures shall prevent the entrance of rain at a level higher than the lowest live part.
- 2 Poles
- 100 Amps
- Voltage Rating (VAC) 250
- Utility Voltage Monitor: Pick-Up 80% Drop-Out 60%
- Return to Utility: Approximately 15 seconds
- Weekly Exerciser: 15 minutes
- UL 1008 Listed