Regular Price: $429.99
Special Price: $399.99
60-Gallon Single-Stage Professional Series 100% durable cast iron pump with Swedish steel valve for long life and manual reset overload protection. Ideal for professional and automotive use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump features•One-piece cast iron crankcase•Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body•Aluminum head & valve plate•Automotive style ball bearings•Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves•Oil level sight glass•Easily accessible oil fill•12” cast iron balanced flywheel•Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency•135 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance•Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc•Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life•Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch•Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
Tank Size: 60 Gallon ASME*
Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4
CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5
Voltage: 240 Volt
Running HP: 3.7
Certifications: UL & CSA
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Dimensions: 31” x 27” x 69.25”
The Reliance Pro/Tran R Series(NEMA 3R) transfer switches are ideal for outdoor installation in residential and commercial applications. The gasketed steel cabinet is powder-coated, with padlockable cover, and will accommodate the generator cord with the cover closed. Included is 16-inch length of flexible non-metallic, liquid-tight conduit with fittings. Simply mount the cabinet, attach the conduit and feed the clearly-marked wires from the transfer switch into the load center. Then select the load center circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the wires leads from the transfer switch. Each cabinet includes six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, two on the bottom and two on the back.
All Raintight Pro/Tran transfer switches feature branch-circuit rated breakers, heavy-duty power inlet and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. All 125/250V models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.Learn More
Briggs & Stratton builds the engines most of America’s best leading power equipment brands depend on. We’re also the engine most preferred by consumers nearly 60 million households trust their yard care to Briggs & Stratton power. America’s most-trusted brands count on Briggs & Stratton power to stand behind their promise of performance. We know what it’s like to have your name on the line. For more than 100 years, we’ve been living up to ours.
- Vertical engine
- Maintenance-free Magnetron electronic ignition for quick, dependable starts
- Overhead valve design (OHV) for cooler operation
- DuraLube gear-driven splash lubrication continuously applies oil to all internal parts
- Crankshaft: 1 in. diameter x 3-5/32 in. long, tapped 7/16-20 in.
- Anti-vibration system eliminates side-to-side motion for smooth operation
The Air Foxx Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 110V UFO-101H by AirFoxx is an area / spot dust collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101H features a 2 HP (110V/60 hz /1 ph) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 4.2 cubic feet of dust collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101H can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas. It also features a reversible dust collection inlet adjustable to face upward or downward base on user preference.
5" X 1
4" X 2
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
4.2 CUBIC FEET
15 1/2" X 30" (2)
18" X 35" 18"
- Easy to handle frame is designed for less operator fatigue.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded elbows and assembly.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Zero wall clearance & water flow out eliminates water build-up.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Size: 16″ diameter
Max Temp: 180(deg)FLearn More
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads. Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range. All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location. A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
CAT pumps feature solid ceramic plungers and high-pressure seals to provide a long life. The heavy duty Honda engines are hard working and compliant in all 50 states
- Long Lasting Pumps
- Powerful HONDA engines
- Steel powder coated cart
- Welded frame
- Pneumatic Tires
- Heavy-duty high pressure hose
- Steel quick-connect lance with tips
- Steel quick-connect lance with tips
- GPM: 2.40
- Engine: HONDA GCV160
- Pump: Lavor
- Length: 20.75"
- Width: 20.75"
- Height: 24"
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pumps feature
- One-piece cast iron crankcase
- Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body
- Aluminum head & valve plate
- Automotive style ball bearings
- Durable stainless steel reed valves
- Oil level sight glass
- Easily accessible oil fill
- Cast iron balanced flywheel
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Portable units have a 120/240 dual voltage motor (factory wired 120V)
- Stationary units have a 240 volt motor
- Portable units are equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges, on/off switch, handle and pre-attached wheels
- Stationary units are equipped with tank pressure gauge and on/off switch
- Available in
- 20 gallon vertical and horizontal portable
- 30 gallon vertical portable
- 60 gallon vertical stationary
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E