Black Diamond Coal slag abrasives (12-40 Medium) offer superior cleaning ability, thanks to hard, angular particles that enhance speed and cutting. And because coal slag offers low free silica content, low dusting and consistent uniform weight, Black Diamond abrasives is the right choice for many uses.
3.5 – 4.5 Mills
5/16” Nozzle (min)
- Heavy coating
- Coal tar
- Vinyl, etc.
- Produces heavy profile
- Commercial to near white blast
- Mesh Size: Medium
- MOHS (Hardness): >6
- Density: 92 lb./cu. ft.
Advantages of using Coal Slag Abrasives:
- Chemically inert
- Hard,angular pieces enhance speed & cutting
- Very low friability means less fracturing or splintering
- Consistent uniform weight and gradation ensures no clogging
- Low Heavy Metals
- < 0.1% free silica
Flag Tag#: TC-TC-FT
Size: M22 Female x M22 FemaleLearn More
250 Psi Rubber Air Hose : Solid brass end fittings: 1/4-inch NPT. Spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement. Abrasion-resistant rubber outer jacket. 100 Percent made and assembled in the USA. Technical Specifications: 250 PSI working pressure, exceeds RMA 4:1 safety factor (burst pressure to working pressure ratio), meets RMA Class "C" oil resistance, working temperature range: -40 to 190-degrees F.
*** Color may vary!!Learn More
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
VIAIR's Rubber-Tipped Blow Gun can be easily attached to any air system to provide a quick burst of air to blow out some dust from a filter. The blow gun has a thumb valve which is used to release air and a 1/4 Quick Connect Stud to the air source.
- Pre-assembled with 1/4" Quick Connect Stud
VIAIR's 6 Foot portable compressor air extension hose, schrader valve on one end with a twist on chuck on the other end. Used as an extension for any portable air compressor.
Suitable for VIAIR Portable Compressors with Twist-On Chuck
(70P, 77P, 85P, 87P, and 88P).
- 8V1 (M) x 8V1 (F)
- Twist-On Chuck
Please Note: This extension hose may slightly reduce the performance speed of the compressor.Learn More
Used to support Long Wands, taking stress off the arms and body. For use with all Long Wands. Fits any size (adjustable).Learn More
Includes plastic sleeve on lever for comfort. Ergonomically designed for comfort and convenience.
- Perfect for cleaning, drying, etc.
- Includes two nozzles: standard safety style nozzle tip and a high pressure nozzle tip
- Use with any air compressor and hose
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/8 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable Learn More
Check valves allow air flow in a single direction and prevent air flow from the opposite direction. This check valve is an 1/8" NPT (M) to 1/8" NPT (F) with 12mm outer diameter. Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8" is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs.Learn More