- Combines a general-purpose filter, regulator and lubricator in 1 unit to help save space
- Self-relieving pressure regulator is used to adjust the outlet pressure between 0 - 150 psi for better control over air flow
- Filter is designed to remove most liquid and solid particles from the air supply
- Unit comes pre-assembled with modular mounting bracket for added convenience
- 3.5 oz. quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain allows for easy maintenance
- Durable metal bowl with sight glass for easy monitoring
- 28 SCFM flow capacity at 90 psi
- 3/8 in. NPT (F) ports
- MFG Brand Name : Campbell Hausfeld
This quality impact wrench is a must have for jobs at home, on the farm or in the shop. The twin hammer delivers a max torque of 500 ft. lbs. and the impact wrench features a forward/reverse regulator with five speeds, allowing you total control. With a free speed of 7,000 RPM, this impact wrench is a whirlwind when tightening or loosening nuts and bolts.
Housing Material Cast Aluminum Capacity 1/2" Max Torque 500 Ft.-Lbs. Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Drive Size 1/2"
On the road or off, keep a supply of compressed air available with economy-size VIAIR air tanks. They're ideal for servicing air shocks and tires, operating air tools, or performing simple tasks around the garage and house. This VIAIR tank is rated to 150 PSI maximum working pressure--enough to get you aired up fast! These pre-ported air vats are treated inside and out for corrosion resistance; plus, their silver powdercoat finishes look great! Mounting hardware is included to make your install easier. Carry a convenient tank of air everywhere!
- 150 PSI Rated
- 1 Gallon Reservoir
- (4) 1/4"" NPT Ports (P/N 91014)
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°C ~ +80°C
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°F ~ +176°F
- Dimensions: 10.25L x 6W x 7.5H
- Net Weight: 7.0 lbs. (P/N 91014)
VIAIR 70P Portable Compressor Kit (Sport Compact Series, 12V, 100 PSI, for Passenger Car Tires) 00073$42.95
VIAIR's 70P Portable Air Compressor is a smaller yet powerful portable compressor capable of inflating up to 225/60/R18 tires by simply plugging into your cigarette lighter power port, connecting to a valve stem and turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be monitored using the gauge mounted on top of the unit, by temporarily switching the unit off.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 30 min. @ 30 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 100 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 15 Amps
- Max. Ambient Temp: +158°F
- Min. Ambient Temp: -4°F
- Dimensions: 6.5"L x 3.6"W x 6.2"H
- Net Weight: 5.05 lbs.
- Vibration Isolators
- 3 pc. Inflation Tips Kit
- 150 PSI Gauge
- Accessory Power Plug
- 15-Amp Inline Fuse Holder
- Power Cord: 16 ft.
- Air Hose: 4 ft.
- Deluxe Carry Bag
- Installation Instructions
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 1.06 12 0 30.0 12 10 1.01 13 1.0 27.5 13 20 0.92 13 2.0 23.9 14 30 0.84 14 3.0 20.6 14 40 0.76 14 4.0 17.1 15 50 0.67 15 5.0 14.5 14 60 0.59 15 6.0 11.4 13 70 0.53 14 7.0 9.1 13 80 0.46 14 90 0.38 13 100 0.33 13 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 195/70R14 Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 2 min. 55 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 45 sec. (± 05 sec.) 225/60R18 Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 4 min. 22 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 10 sec. (± 05 sec.)
This heavy duty air impact wrench gives you the power to handle even the toughest jobs. Built to withstand production line use, this impact wrench cranks out up to 500 ft. lbs. of torque. This powerful impact wrench features a rugged die cast aluminum housing for durability and protective nosepiece to protect your work pieces.
Housing Material Die Cast Aluminum Air Inlet Size 1/4 in. Max Torque 500 Ft-Lb Max Speed 4800 RPM Drive Size 3/4 in.
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
Each kit includes:
- Air filter
- Spark plug
- Oil filter
The Shop-Vac All Around EZs have the power of a full size vac in the convenience of a handheld.
- Cord Length: 18 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Super Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Wall Mountable Design
- Value Priced
- Hand Held Design
- Blower Feature
- Air Flow: 130 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 56 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 8Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 220
- 7' x 1-1/4" Hose
- 2 Extension Wands
- Floor Nozzle for Bare and Carpeted Floors
- Gulper Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- Round Brush
- Wall Bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Disposable Filter Bag
The EMAX Industrial Duty Air Ratchet Wrench 1/2 Inch (Model: EATRT05S1P) is the perfect tool for tackling all types of jobs in the shop or at home. Forged for both industrial and commercial use EMAX's construction offers the power performance and portability to get the job done every time. EMAX's Industrial Duty Air Ratchet Wrench is built of lightweight aluminum alloy solid steel and chrome plated features giving it both durability and comfort. The four-finger trigger provides smooth and variable speed. A robust dual gear drive delivers rugged durability and performance. The forward thrust deflector routes exhaust air away from the job.
- Oversized dual gear drive delivers maximum performance and durability
- Lightweight, aluminum body has heat treated chrome plated steel front end for ultimate reliability
- Easy to use flipper power switch
- Adjustable exhaust vent
- Ideal for general automotive work and industrial fastener removal and installation work
- Rubber inlays provide superior grip and comfort
- Forward thrust deflector routes exhaust away from user
- Front-end housing and central nut are solid, heat-treated/chrome plated steel for ultimate durability
- Dual gear drive delivers maximum performance and durability
- Crankshaft, drive-bushing, yoke, anvil and pawl case hardened for rugged durability and maximum performance
- Soft-touch four-finger trigger provides user with smooth variable speed control
- Limited lifetime warranty
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More