The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
The Champion Power Equipment 76533 gasoline or propane portable generator is powered by a 224cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3800 running watts and 4750 starting watts. Ideal for powering a fridge, lights, TV, other small appliance or a few household items.
- 3800 running watts/4750 starting watts (Gasoline)
- 3420 running watts/4275 starting watts (LPG)
- RV Ready - TT-30R outlet
- 120V AC load
- Up to 12 hour run time at 50% load
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Push button electric and easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1 in. durable tubular steel frame
- Intelligauge - volts, frequency, hours
- 8 in. never flat mobility kit
- Oil funnel
- Start up oil
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft.
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 3800 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 4750 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 3420 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 4275 watts AC Load 120V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 224cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 3.4 gal. (13 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 0.6 qt. (0.6 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 8 in. never flat Battery Included, 9Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 68 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 26.3" L x 24.8" W x 22.9" H Gross Weight 132.3 lbs. Net Weight 119 lbs.
- Cast iron twin cylinder pump design
- Powerful 3 HP running motor
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 60 gallon ASME code tank
- High quality, easy-to-read gauges
- Up to 5,000 hours of extended life
- Over 35% quieter and 60 degrees cooler than aluminum pumps with cast iron cylinder sleeves
- 60-Gallon VT Oil-Lube Vertical Air Compressor - VT6275
- Easy-To-Read Gauges
- 3/4-in Discharge Port
Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Two stainless hose reels attached to a sturdy powder coated steel frame that conveniently bolts down to any flat surface. Part# AR325 has reel capacities of 250' x 3/8", 5000psi, 400° paired with a 150' inlet reel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F & Garden Hose Pressure
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Will hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE: Hose gun not included.Learn More
60-Gallon Single-Stage Professional Series 100% durable cast iron pump with Swedish steel valve for long life and manual reset overload protection. Ideal for professional and automotive use.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
•Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump features•One-piece cast iron crankcase•Thermally stable cast iron cylinder body•Aluminum head & valve plate•Automotive style ball bearings•Durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves•Oil level sight glass•Easily accessible oil fill•12” cast iron balanced flywheel•Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency•135 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance•Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc•Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life•Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch•Supported by our Toll Free Customer Help Line
Tank Size: 60 Gallon ASME*
Maximum Pressure: 135 PSI
CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4
CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5
Voltage: 240 Volt
Running HP: 3.7
Certifications: UL & CSA
Warranty: 2 Year Limited
Dimensions: 31” x 27” x 69.25”
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 5 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Maintenance free axial cam pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSH3125-S
- MFG Part # : 60551'
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial No Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 187 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Honda GC190 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .5 Hose Diameter (In.) .25 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall, 2 year Honda engine, 90 day Accessory. Maximum Pressure 3100 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 72 Pump Type Brass head Axial cam pump Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
The Champion Power Equipment 11008 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your Truck or SUV. It has a 10,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 2 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- 10,000 lb. rated line pull
- Planetary gear train
- 3.6 hp series wound motor
- 85 ft. Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable
- Free spooling clutch
- Includes roller fairlead and remote control
- 1100 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 1.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 1.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 1100
- GPM: 2.0
- Pump: Comet LWD-K2020E