The Energin 4000 XLT Generator is great to have when bad weather or disaster strikes. A major 4,000 watts of peak power keep essential systems running while you and your family ride out the storm. You can't schedule emergencies, but you can control how prepared you are to handle them. Fuel-efficient, air-cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine. Easy-access on / off switch, keyed electric start and recoil start. 9-hour run time (at 1/2 total load) 4-gallon fuel tank. Wheeled mobility cart with never-flat wheels. Four 120V "wall" outlets, one 230V appliance outlet.
- 4000 Watts of power
- 9 Hour run time
- 4 120V wall outlets
- 1 230V appliance outlet
- Fuel-efficient, air cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine
Regular Price: $549.99
Special Price: $499.99
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
The Champion Power Equipment 46539 gasoline powered, wireless remote start portable generator is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 running watts and 4000 starting watts.
Equipped with integrated auto-choke for true one-touch starting and a 3.8- gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 12 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit - equipped with wheel kit - is ideal for RV's, camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- 3500 rated watts, 4000 watts maximum
- Wireless, electric, and recoil start
- 196cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine)
- Low oil shut-off and cast iron sleeve for durability
- 4-gallon fuel tank runs 12 hours at 50% Load
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Intelligauge display to view volts, frequency (Hz) and operating hours
- Includes remote and battery
- Weather-proof, custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant
- Same as 46561, our most popular remote start generator, with higher emissions standards
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil, battery and remote
- SAE 10W-30 recommended (start-up oil included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Connect a Hydro Twister® to your pressure washer for: sidewalks, restroom floors, drive-thrus, school yards, food processing floors, sport courts, loading docks, stadiums and other flat surfaces. It will clean more consistently than an operator with a wand, with less fatigue, 10-20 times faster, and can be used with hot water for stubborn grease, grime, or for sanitizing. Connection to your pressure washer gun is quick and easy with the 22mm coupler. Take one for a spin! These rustproof surface cleaners have all stainless construction to outlast all others in even the harshest of washing conditions. The four casters swivel for free movement while cleaning. The heavy duty stainless skirt protects the spray arm from damage. The handle can be positioned for either right or left handed operation.
- 5000 PSI / 210F / 6 GPM Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Spray Bay Spins up to 2000 RPM
- Cleans Concrete up to 10x Faster then user w/gun & wand
- Connection to Gun via 22mm Coupler
- Includes 2) 2.0 Spray Tips
- Powered by 2-HP motor
- Two-stage cast iron pump
- Vertical tank offers 30-Gallon capacity
- Semi-pneumatic wheels for moving
- 5,000 hours of pump life
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Heavy duty, 240 volt induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- Large capacity, 60 gallon ASME* air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
Specifications Drive Belt Drive Horsepower 3.7 HP Tank Size 60 Gallons Power Supply Gas SCFM @ 90 PSI 11.5 SCFM @ 40 PSI 13.4 Pump Speed 1105 rpm Weight 247 lbs. Dimensions 31" L x 70" H x 27" W
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 220V/440V UFO-1013 by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101 features a 2 HP ( 220V/440V / 60 hz / 3 phase PREWIRED 220V ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-1013 can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
5" X 1
4" X 2
18 X 35 X 18 INCHES
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 4 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Maintenance-free axial cam pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with heavy-gauge steel engine plate and solid steel axle
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSV3025-S
- MFG Part # : 60558
Assembled Depth (in.) 23 in Assembled Height (in.) 36.25 in Assembled Width (in.) 21 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 187 Engine Make Honda Engine Type GCV 190 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .25 Hose Diameter (In.) 1/4 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 year Limited Warranty, 2 Year Honda Engine, 90 Day Accessories. Maximum Pressure 3000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.5 Number of tips included 4 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 85 Pump Type Axial Cam, Oil Bath Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 4000 Surge Watt Portable Generator is ideal for powering the RV at the campsite, and a great solution for recreational activities as well as for temporary power supply in case of power outages. This 4000 watt unit is the perfect size to take for that weekend getaway, to tailgate the game at the stadium, or in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It is ideal for hunters and campers running portable TVs, radio, small stoves, grills, and other small appliances.
This recoil start generator can run for 10 hours with a 50% load on 3.6 gallons of gas. It is equipped with four 120 volt outlets, one 120V RV outlet and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging.
This generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 4000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 4000 surge watts/3500 running watts
- 7.0 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine, 3600 RPM, 212cc, recoil start with engine shut off switch
- Automatic low oil shutdown, AVR automatic voltage regulator, circuit breakers
- Four 120 volt outlets, one 120V RV outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, 120V, 60 Hz
- Engine run time: 10 hours at 50 percent load, Decibel rating: 69 db
- 3.6 gallon fuel tank, fuel type: unleaded gasoline
- 1 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty, EPA and CARB approved
Out of stock