Powermate 30 gallon portable, twin cylinder, cast iron air compressor features an oil lubricated pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and machined cast iron valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and a 10 in. cast iron balanced fly wheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 30 gallon asme* portable tank equipped with pneumatic tires for maximum portability
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120 volt outlet, and may also be converted for 240 volt application
- Fully assembled and equipped with quick-set regulator, tank and tool pressure gauges, quick connect air outlet and on/off switch for ease of use
- Size: 30 Gallons
- Style: Vertical Portable
- ASME Approved: Yes
- Style: Oil Lubed Direct Drive
- Construction: Cast Iron
- Lubrication: Oil Lubricated
- 6.2 CFM's @ 40 PSI
- 5.3 CFM's @ 90 PSI
- Operating Pressure: PSI
- Maximum Pressure: 155 PSI
- Source: Electric
- Horsepower: 1.6
- Engine Manufacturer:
- Volt/Amp/Phase: 120/240/15/1
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 25 x 24.5 x 50
- Weight: 154 Pounds
- Limited Warranty: 2 year limited
- Certification: CSA,UL
Oil lubricated, belt drive 20-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 20-Gallon ASME portable tank is equipped with pre-attached wheels and handle. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. Includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard
- 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank equipped with pre-attached wheels and handle
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
- Tank - 20 Gallon Verticle
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 4.6 cfm
- Dimensions - 22x23x43
- Weight - 200 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4 NPT
- Voltage/Engine - 115-1-60
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 220V/440V UFO-1013 by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101 features a 2 HP ( 220V/440V / 60 hz / 3 phase PREWIRED 220V ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-1013 can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
5" X 1
4" X 2
18 X 35 X 18 INCHES
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H
Connect a Hydro Twister® to your pressure washer for: sidewalks, restroom floors, drive-thrus, school yards, food processing floors, sport courts, loading docks, stadiums and other flat surfaces. It will clean more consistently than an operator with a wand, with less fatigue, 10-20 times faster, and can be used with hot water for stubborn grease, grime, or for sanitizing. Connection to your pressure washer gun is quick and easy with the 22mm coupler. Take one for a spin! These rustproof surface cleaners have all stainless construction to outlast all others in even the harshest of washing conditions. The four casters swivel for free movement while cleaning. The heavy duty stainless skirt protects the spray arm from damage. The handle can be positioned for either right or left handed operation.
- 5000 PSI / 210F / 6 GPM Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Spray Bay Spins up to 2000 RPM
- Cleans Concrete up to 10x Faster then user w/gun & wand
- Connection to Gun via 22mm Coupler
- Includes 2) 2.0 Spray Tips
Two stainless hose reels attached to a sturdy powder coated steel frame that conveniently bolts down to any flat surface. Part# AR325 has reel capacities of 250' x 3/8", 5000psi, 400° paired with a 150' inlet reel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F & Garden Hose Pressure
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Will hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE: Hose gun not included.Learn More
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 5 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Maintenance free axial cam pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSH3125-S
- MFG Part # : 60551'
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial No Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 187 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Honda GC190 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .5 Hose Diameter (In.) .25 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall, 2 year Honda engine, 90 day Accessory. Maximum Pressure 3100 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 72 Pump Type Brass head Axial cam pump Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 20-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 20-Gallon ASME portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 46539 gasoline powered, wireless remote start portable generator is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 running watts and 4000 starting watts.
Equipped with integrated auto-choke for true one-touch starting and a 3.8- gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 12 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit - equipped with wheel kit - is ideal for RV's, camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- 3500 rated watts, 4000 watts maximum
- Wireless, electric, and recoil start
- 196cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine)
- Low oil shut-off and cast iron sleeve for durability
- 4-gallon fuel tank runs 12 hours at 50% Load
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Intelligauge display to view volts, frequency (Hz) and operating hours
- Includes remote and battery
- Weather-proof, custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant
- Same as 46561, our most popular remote start generator, with higher emissions standards
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil, battery and remote
- SAE 10W-30 recommended (start-up oil included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide