The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/4 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air compressor. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 300 psi
- 2 in. Face with 1/4 in. bottom connect
- Gauge is both durable and easy to read
- Part of the Powermate replacement part line Learn More
The Powermate pressure gauge is part of a large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. Use the Powermate pressure gauge to replace a broken or non working pressure gauge on air carry tank. Dark numbers are easy to read on gauge.
- 1.5 in. Face with 1/8 in. bottom connect
- Durable and easy to read
- For use with air carry tanks
- Part of Powermate replacement part line Learn More
Solid Brass End Fittings: 1/4" NPT - Spiral Synthetic Yarn Reinforcement - Abrasion-Resistant Rubber Outer Jacket,100 percent Made and Assembled in the U.S.A. - 250 psi Working Pressure - Exceeds RMA 4:1 Safety Factor (Burst Pressure to Working Pressure Ratio) - Meets RMA Class "C" Oil Resistance - Working Temperature Range: -40 to 190 FLearn More
250 Psi Rubber Air Hose : Solid brass end fittings: 1/4-inch NPT. Spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement. Abrasion-resistant rubber outer jacket. 100 Percent made and assembled in the USA. Technical Specifications: 250 PSI working pressure, exceeds RMA 4:1 safety factor (burst pressure to working pressure ratio), meets RMA Class "C" oil resistance, working temperature range: -40 to 190-degrees F.Learn More
$6.99Great storage for small parts/tools. Learn More
- Prevents oil breakdown with additives that inhibit premature wear
- All weather blend
- 1 quart bottle with convenient oil level indicator
The Powermate filter element is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A filter element allows air to be pumped cleanly and efficiently. This keeps the compressor and air tools being used running smoothly and efficiently.
- Check the filter element on the compressor if the air tool in use is not getting enough pressure / air
- Replace old, plugged filter elements with a new Powermate air filter element
- For use with 14 and 18 CFM high flow single stage pumps
- Old filter elements can cause compressor problems and should be replaced to keep the unit running at its highest level Learn More