The Viair 92848 Multiport Tee has one 1/4 inch male and two 1/4 inch female NPT ports, used to create additional access ports to an air system.
Black Diamond Coal slag abrasives (12-40 Medium) offer superior cleaning ability, thanks to hard, angular particles that enhance speed and cutting. And because coal slag offers low free silica content, low dusting and consistent uniform weight, Black Diamond abrasives is the right choice for many uses.
3.5 – 4.5 Mills
5/16” Nozzle (min)
- Heavy coating
- Coal tar
- Vinyl, etc.
- Produces heavy profile
- Commercial to near white blast
- Mesh Size: Medium
- MOHS (Hardness): >6
- Density: 92 lb./cu. ft.
Advantages of using Coal Slag Abrasives:
- Chemically inert
- Hard,angular pieces enhance speed & cutting
- Very low friability means less fracturing or splintering
- Consistent uniform weight and gradation ensures no clogging
- Low Heavy Metals
- < 0.1% free silica
- Use with air compressor to power al types of pheumatic tools including - staple guns, brad nailers, spray guns, air ratchets
- Weather, oil, and solvent resistant outer EPDM rubber coating
- Can be used for both air and water applications
- 1/4" solid brass NPT fittings
- Maximum operating pressure: 250 PSI, 4 to 1 safety burst ratio
- Temperature range: -40°F to 190°F
250 Psi Rubber Air Hose : Solid brass end fittings: 1/4-inch NPT. Spiral synthetic yarn reinforcement. Abrasion-resistant rubber outer jacket. 100 Percent made and assembled in the USA. Technical Specifications: 250 PSI working pressure, exceeds RMA 4:1 safety factor (burst pressure to working pressure ratio), meets RMA Class "C" oil resistance, working temperature range: -40 to 190-degrees F.
*** Color may vary!!Learn More
Used to support Long Wands, taking stress off the arms and body. For use with all Long Wands. Fits any size (adjustable).Learn More
VIAIR's Rubber-Tipped Blow Gun can be easily attached to any air system to provide a quick burst of air to blow out some dust from a filter. The blow gun has a thumb valve which is used to release air and a 1/4 Quick Connect Stud to the air source.
- Pre-assembled with 1/4" Quick Connect Stud
This 1/4 NPT Safety Valve is used to automatically release pressure from your air system when the pressure exceeds 175PSI, preventing your air system from over pressure. It also comes with a manually activated pull ring.Learn More
PK-85216030: 030Learn More