Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price: $62.99
The Champion 2000 Watt inverter parallel kit doubles the power output of Champion 2000 Watt inverters. It conveniently fits between two stackable inverter units keeping receptacles off the ground. Kit adds a 120V twist-lock receptacle (L5-30R) and a 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R).
- Get up to double the power by paralleling 2 Champion inverters
- 120V receptacle (L5-30R)
- 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R)
- Easy to connect, no tools required
- Custom design seamlessly integrates into 2 stacked Champion inverters
The economical air hammer for fast cutting action, especially for medium exhaust system, panel cutting, and general repair work.
- Includes 3 piece chisel set
- Quick change chisel retainer
- Longer life alloyed steel barrel and heat-treated piston
- Diffused handle exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
A built-in silencer muffles noise as you work with this economical dual-action sander. It's a quality sander used for feather edging, metal preparation, and finish work on body filler. Its dual-action pad motion produces swirl-free finishes.
- Professional touch lever
- Built-in power regulator to control speed
- Balanced ball bearing construction
- Front exhaust
- Sandblast without the dust of regular sandblasting.
- Use to strip paint, remove rust, graffiti, & stains.
- Use dry silica sand or #1 grit sand.
- Comes with a carbide nozzle for increased durability.
Part# : SBK-400
Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
Max Flow: 10 GPMLearn More
Regular Price: $74.97
Special Price: $67.47
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
- Construction material: Steel.
- Oil free, low maintenance operation.
- Equipped with tank pressure gauge, easy access on / off switch and 0.25'' air outlet.
- Tank is lightweight and very portable.
- Centralized handle for easy lifting.
- Rubber feet stabilize compressor.
- Includes extra value kit: 300'' recoil air hose, inflation needle, 2 raft/mattress inflation nozzles, adapter fitting, ball tire chuck, quick coupler, male thread connector.
- Fully assembled, ready to use. -UL and CSA Certified. Specifications:
- Capacity: 1 Gallon.
- Maximum pressure: 100 PSI.
- Voltage: 120V.
- Dimensions: 14.33'' H x 11.81'' W x 12.8'' D.