The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
Product Specifications Length 48 Inches Width 33 Inches Height 70 Inches Capacity 60 Gallons Brand Ingersoll Rand Voltage 230 Weight 435 Tank Drain Valve Manual Drain Valve Horsepower 5 Tank Orientation Vertical Pressure Switch Included Motor "NEMA 1, ODP Motor" Compressor Pump 100% Cast Iron NPT Outlet 1/2 Inches Max PSI 175 BA SE Model Number 2340L5-V Phase 1 CFM 14 Hertz 60 Magnetic Start No
- 10,000 Surge Watt Output
- 7,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- Cast iron two cylinder pump design
- Powerful 5 HP motor with overload protection, no special starter required
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 80 gallon ASME code tank
- Up to 10,000 hours of extended life
- 175 PSI maximum output
- Oil sight glass for quick oil level checks
- 5 HP Two Stage 80 Gallon Oil-Lube Shop Air Stationary Vertical Air Compressor - HS5180
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
Two stainless hose reels attached to a sturdy powder coated steel frame that conveniently bolts down to any flat surface. Part# AR326 has reel capacities of 250' x 3/8", 5000psi, 400° paired with another of the same.
- 5000 PSI / 400F Max Rating x 2
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose x 2
- Great Space Saver
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE: Hose not inluded.Learn More