The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
- Tank - 20 Gallon Verticle
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 4.6 cfm
- Dimensions - 22x23x43
- Weight - 200 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4 NPT
- Voltage/Engine - 115-1-60
Oil lubricated, belt drive 27-Gallon air compressor incorporates oil lubricated belt drive technology providing quiet operation for less noise than direct drive air compressors. A long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and reliability. This 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications. This unit comes fully assembled with welded on handle and axle plate for added durability and includes a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation
- Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt applications
- 27-Gallon ASME vertical portable tank optimizes storage space yet remains portable
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.1; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 110V UFO-101M by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101M features a 2 HP ( 110V / 60 hz / 1 ph ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101M can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H
- EPA certified
- INVERTOR TECHNOLOGY
- 4.6hp 125cc Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 2500 W and 2200 running Watts
- 1 x 120V GFCI duplex
- DC voltage
- Auto idle feature
- 60dB at 50% load
- 5.7L fuel tank
The Speedway 20 Gallon Electric Powered Portable Air Compressor is the ideal compressor choice. With an Energin 2HP dual voltage 120/240V motor, low RPM, quiet operation and a solid cast iron twin cylinder pump, this compressor will be able to handle a variety of jobs around the house and in the workshop. Its 10 inch, no flat tires allow for easy portability to, from and around the work site. The compressor operates at 2 HP, with a 50% duty cycle, 6.6 CFM @ 40 PSI and 5.9 CFM @ 90 PSI, and with a maximum PSI of 135. This compressor is also ASME, CSA and EPA certified.
- 2 HP, dual voltage 120/240 V motor; low RPM
- Solid cast iron twin cylinder pump; 50% duty cycle
- 6.6 CFM @ 40 PSI and 5.9 CFM @ 90 PSI; Max. PSI of 135
- 10 inch, no flat tires; quiet operation; easy portability
- Belt driven; ASME, CSA, EPA certified
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
Connect a Hydro Twister® to your pressure washer for: sidewalks, restroom floors, drive-thrus, school yards, food processing floors, sport courts, loading docks, stadiums and other flat surfaces. It will clean more consistently than an operator with a wand, with less fatigue, 10-20 times faster, and can be used with hot water for stubborn grease, grime, or for sanitizing. Connection to your pressure washer gun is quick and easy with the 22mm coupler. Take one for a spin! These rustproof surface cleaners have all stainless construction to outlast all others in even the harshest of washing conditions. The four casters swivel for free movement while cleaning. The heavy duty stainless skirt protects the spray arm from damage. The handle can be positioned for either right or left handed operation.
- 5000 PSI / 210F / 6 GPM Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Spray Bay Spins up to 2000 RPM
- Cleans Concrete up to 10x Faster then user w/gun & wand
- Connection to Gun via 22mm Coupler
- Includes 2) 2.7 Spray Tips
Two stainless hose reels attached to a sturdy powder coated steel frame that conveniently bolts down to any flat surface. Part# AR325 has reel capacities of 250' x 3/8", 5000psi, 400° paired with a 150' inlet reel.
- 5000 PSI / 400F & Garden Hose Pressure
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel
- Will Hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Will hold 250' of 3/8" Pressure Washer Hose
- Solid Steel Drum Latch
NOTE: Hose gun not included.Learn More
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 5 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Maintenance free axial cam pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSH3125-S
- MFG Part # : 60551'
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial No Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 187 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Honda GC190 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .5 Hose Diameter (In.) .25 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall, 2 year Honda engine, 90 day Accessory. Maximum Pressure 3100 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 72 Pump Type Brass head Axial cam pump Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes