- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet AXD2020E
- 13HP OHV air-cooled engine
- Runs 9 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 27.9" x 21" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 50A/120V, 25A/240V
Output (Rated): 6000W
Output (Peak): 7500W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 198 lbs. Learn More
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 2HP 220V UFO-101 by Kufo Seco is a heavy duty area / spot Dust Collector suitable for wood working shops, and mid size workshop. The UFO-101 features a 2 HP ( 220V / 60 hz / 1 ph ) high performance TEFC Motor (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled Motor) with 1550 CFM of suction power and 5.2 CuFt of Dust Collection. With its portable design with roller wheel, the UFO-101 can be easily maneuvered between attention needed areas.
5" X 1
4" X 2
18 X 35 18 INCHES
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
5.2 CUBIC FEET
19 1/2" X 31" (2)
36L X 23W X 23H
The Kufo Seco 3 HP 2750 CFM 1 phase 220V Vertical Bag Dust Collector UFO-102B uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust.
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
Specifications Gross Weight 180 lbs. Net Weight 170 lbs. Dimensions 22" W x 57" L x 79" H Color White Construction Metal CFM 2750 Horse Power 3 Power Cord Length 6' Voltage 220 Amp 6 Bag Capacity 10.4 Impeller Diameter 13" Bag Size 19.5x31 Connection Diameter 6" / 4" (3) Y Fitting Static Pressure (Inch of Water) 11.5" / H20 Sound Rating 70 dB
VIAIR’s Dual 400C Onboard Air System is a pre-packaged compressed air solution that provides two 400C, 33% duty cycle compressors, a 2.0 gallon air tank, inline pressure regulation, and all components needed to install a working system capable of inflating tires, managing air locking differentials, and more.
Please Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended.
Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8" is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs. Recommended torque for 1/4" and 3/8" is 16 ~ 18 ft. lbs.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 60 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- 2.0 Gallon 150 PSI VIAIR Air Tank
- 2) 400C VIAIR Compressors
- 30ft. Coil Hose with Quick Connects
- Tire Inflation Gun with 200 PSI Gauge
- 0-220 PSI Pressure Regulator
- Sealed Pressure Switch (110 PSI on, 145 PSI off)
- (2) 40-amp Relays
- Inline Fuse Holder
- 1/4” Quick Connect Coupler (M)
- 1/4” 175 PSI Safety Valve
- 1/4” Drain Cock
- (2) 1/8” BSP to 1/4” NPT
- (3) 1/4” Compression Fittings
- 5 Pc. 1/4” NPT Plugs Kit
- 6-Port Billet Manifold with Mounting Bracket (1/4”)
- (2) 15ft. 1/4” Air Line Included
- Electrical Connections
All Fittings are NPT rated unless otherwise noted.
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 4.55 39 0 129.0 39 10 4.18 40 1.0 115.6 41 20 3.96 42 2.0 106.5 45 30 3.74 45 3.0 96.6 47 40 3.50 46 4.0 86.4 50 50 3.25 48 5.0 78.4 53 60 3.00 50 6.0 70.8 58 70 2.83 52 7.0 64.0 57 80 2.60 55 8.0 57.5 54 90 2.46 59 9.0 50.6 52 100 2.28 57 10.0 43.7 50 110 2.12 55 120 1.97 53 130 1.80 52 140 1.60 51 150 1.48 49 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 2.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 145 PSI 1 min. 00 sec.(± 05 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 20 sec. (± 03 sec.) 37" x 12.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 3 min. 25 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 40 sec. (± 05 sec.) 40" x 15.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 3 min. 35 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 45 sec. (± 05 sec.)
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 20-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. 20-Gallon ASME portable tank has pre-attached pneumatic tires for maximum portability. Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with a quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Dual voltage motor is wired for standard 120-Volt outlet and may also be converted for 240-Volt application
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- 20-Gallon ASME horizontal portable tank with pre-attached pneumatic tires, quick-set regulator, tank and working pressure gauges and on/off switch
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.7; CFM at 40 PSI: 7.0; RHP: 1.9; UL and CSA certified Learn More
The Powerhouse PH2100PRi (69271) is the most feature-packed 2000 watt generator on the market. It has a 4.35 HP, 4-stroke engine for a maximum output of 2100 watts, and is also equipped with electric remote start, as well as a standard recoil pull start. A convenient fuel primer bulb and automatic choke ensures a fast start. The engine can be set to run at variable speed for maximum fuel economy or at constant speed for full power. The PH2100 has a built-in carry handle or can also be equipped with an optional wheelie/pull handle kit for easy transport. Using an optional parallel kit, this generator can easily be combined with a second generator, either a PH2100PRi or a PH2700PRi to produce a maximum output of 4,200 watts.
- 2,000 Watts continuous / 2,100 Watts surge
- One 5-20R 20 amp duplex receptacle
- Continuous run time of 3.2 hrs with a full load; 7.9 hrs at 1/4 load
- Internal circuit breaker and emergency stop control
- Remote electric start at up to 75-feet away
- Convenient carry handle
- Optional parallel kit (sold separately) can connect to a second unit for double the output
- EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC and FCC compliant
- 2-year consumer / 1-year commercial warranty
Included Accessories- Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & Handle, Screw Driver, 1 Owner’s Manual (English, French, Spanish), 3 Quick Start Guides, Keys & Remote, Oil Drain Extension, Spare 20A ATC style fuse, Internal Charging Cable.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 2000 / 2100 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
3.2 / 7.9 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 73 lbs Generator Dimensions 19"H x 11"W x 22"D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
56 / 66 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC, FCC Choke Auto DC Output 12 V - 8.3 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHC, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Yes Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 1.3 gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 4.35 hp / 125 cc Ignition System Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 17.5 A Max Output (kW) 2.1 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 15.6 oz Oil Type 15W-40 Overload Reset Switch Yes Primer Bulb Yes Rated Current (A) 16.7 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 2.0 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120 V Receptacles One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Duplex Starting System Remote, Electric & Recoil
- 8,000 Surge Watt Output
- 5,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards