- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Electric Start & Manual Start (Battery Included)
- 6500 Surge Watt
- 5500 Running Watt
- 4 Stroke 292CC OHV Engine
- 7.4 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 11 Running Hours at 50% load
- Never Flat Wheels
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Folding Handle
- 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30R)
- 120V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L5-30R)
- (2) 120V Household Outlets (NEMA 5-20R)
- VFT Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Electric Start Button
- Outlet Dust Covers
- 12V DC Outlet
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- Tank - 20 Gallon Verticle
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 2
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 4.6 cfm
- Dimensions - 22x23x43
- Weight - 200 lbs
- NPT outlet - 1/4 NPT
- Voltage/Engine - 115-1-60
- 6,000W Electric Generator
- 291cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 6,000W
- Rated Wattage: 5,000W
- Horsepower: 9 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 41.6A @120V
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not for sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 180.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.00 x 19.02 x 24.02
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DC
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator)
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 13hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 6500 W and 5500 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 2 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
The Megashot is perfect for those looking for maximum cleaning power with minimal investment. This machine was created especially for the professional painter who expects the top performance and quality of a Simpson pressure washer at a price that fits their budget. The Megashot is ideal for new business owners or contractors looking to extend their business into power washing. Compact in design, its small enough to be loaded and transported by one person. Its ergonomic spray gun allows the operator to work longer and with greater ease. It's quick connect steel accepts standard nozzles and attachments. 5 Stainless Steel Quick Connect Nozzles 0 degree, 15 degree, 40 degree and soap applicator nozzles allow you to choose the spray pattern best suited for the job. Extra dirty. Just submerge the detergent siphoning tube into pressure washer safe detergent and attach the soap applicator.
- Honda OHC premium residential engine for easy starting and proven reliability
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Maintenance free axial cam pump with powerboost technology for increased performance
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : MSH3125-S
- MFG Part # : 60551'
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial No Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 187 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Honda GC190 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) .5 Hose Diameter (In.) .25 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall, 2 year Honda engine, 90 day Accessory. Maximum Pressure 3100 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 72 Pump Type Brass head Axial cam pump Pump brand FNA Returnable 90-Day Start Type Other Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheels Yes
4-Gallon low maintenance oil free, direct drive air compressor powered by a 5-horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine with overhead cam/overhead valve (OHC/OHV) that provides easy starting, smoother engine performance, lower fuel consumption and lower emissions, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Includes a patented pump design with two piece cooling system that increases cooling efficiencies, lowers operating temperatures and extends the life of the pump. 155 PSI max pressure enables optimum tool performance. "Pontoon" style tank design with two-2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability is equipped with regulator, gauges, quick connect and cushioned handle grips.
- Key Features
- Low maintenance, oil free, direct drive pump has a patented two piece cooling system which extends the life of the pump
- 5-Horsepower Honda OHC/OHV premium residential gas engine
- 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- "Pontoon" style tank design with two 2-Gallon tanks for job-site portability
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 5.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 6.9; horsepower: 5.0; engine type: Honda OHC/OHV Learn More
Perfect for storm backup power, this Champion generator provides dependable power for home, recreation or emergencies. Powered by a 292cc Champion OHV 4-stroke engine, this unit provides 9 running hours at 50% load and 120/240 voltage. Comes with folding handle for easy portability.
- Large 5.7-gal. fuel tank allows 9 running hours at 50% load
- Intelligauge digital display measures voltage, frequency and operating hours
- Integrated control panel with 120/240-volt twist lock (L14-30R) and 4 x 120-volt household outlets (5-20R)
- 292cc OHV champion 4-stroke, single cylinder air-cooled engine with cast iron sleeve for durability
- Low oil shut-off for safety
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Wheel kit included: 8 in. never flat wheels and foldable handle for portability
- CARB approved for use in all 50 states
- Compare to champion 41135 5500/6800-watt portable generator
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More