- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
- 13HP OHV air-cooled engine
- Runs 9 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 27.9" x 21" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 50A/120V, 25A/240V
Output (Rated): 6000W
Output (Peak): 7500W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 198 lbs. Learn More
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet AXD2020E
- Tank - 8 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 5.5
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 10.7 cfm
- Dimensions - 43x18x26
- Weight - 175 lbs
- NPT outlet - 3/8
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
VIAIR’s Dual 400C Onboard Air System is a pre-packaged compressed air solution that provides two 400C, 33% duty cycle compressors, a 2.0 gallon air tank, inline pressure regulation, and all components needed to install a working system capable of inflating tires, managing air locking differentials, and more.
Please Note: Use thread sealant for proper installation.
Teflon tape is not recommended.
Properly sealed, recommended torque for 1/8" is 10 ~ 11 ft. lbs. Recommended torque for 1/4" and 3/8" is 16 ~ 18 ft. lbs.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 60 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP67
- 2.0 Gallon 150 PSI VIAIR Air Tank
- 2) 400C VIAIR Compressors
- 30ft. Coil Hose with Quick Connects
- Tire Inflation Gun with 200 PSI Gauge
- 0-220 PSI Pressure Regulator
- Sealed Pressure Switch (110 PSI on, 145 PSI off)
- (2) 40-amp Relays
- Inline Fuse Holder
- 1/4” Quick Connect Coupler (M)
- 1/4” 175 PSI Safety Valve
- 1/4” Drain Cock
- (2) 1/8” BSP to 1/4” NPT
- (3) 1/4” Compression Fittings
- 5 Pc. 1/4” NPT Plugs Kit
- 6-Port Billet Manifold with Mounting Bracket (1/4”)
- (2) 15ft. 1/4” Air Line Included
- Electrical Connections
All Fittings are NPT rated unless otherwise noted.
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 4.55 39 0 129.0 39 10 4.18 40 1.0 115.6 41 20 3.96 42 2.0 106.5 45 30 3.74 45 3.0 96.6 47 40 3.50 46 4.0 86.4 50 50 3.25 48 5.0 78.4 53 60 3.00 50 6.0 70.8 58 70 2.83 52 7.0 64.0 57 80 2.60 55 8.0 57.5 54 90 2.46 59 9.0 50.6 52 100 2.28 57 10.0 43.7 50 110 2.12 55 120 1.97 53 130 1.80 52 140 1.60 51 150 1.48 49 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 2.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 145 PSI 1 min. 00 sec.(± 05 sec.) 110 to 145 PSI 20 sec. (± 03 sec.) 37" x 12.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 3 min. 25 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 40 sec. (± 05 sec.) 40" x 15.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 3 min. 35 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 1 min. 45 sec. (± 05 sec.)
The Powerhouse PH2100PRi (69271) is the most feature-packed 2000 watt generator on the market. It has a 4.35 HP, 4-stroke engine for a maximum output of 2100 watts, and is also equipped with electric remote start, as well as a standard recoil pull start. A convenient fuel primer bulb and automatic choke ensures a fast start. The engine can be set to run at variable speed for maximum fuel economy or at constant speed for full power. The PH2100 has a built-in carry handle or can also be equipped with an optional wheelie/pull handle kit for easy transport. Using an optional parallel kit, this generator can easily be combined with a second generator, either a PH2100PRi or a PH2700PRi to produce a maximum output of 4,200 watts.
- 2,000 Watts continuous / 2,100 Watts surge
- One 5-20R 20 amp duplex receptacle
- Continuous run time of 3.2 hrs with a full load; 7.9 hrs at 1/4 load
- Internal circuit breaker and emergency stop control
- Remote electric start at up to 75-feet away
- Convenient carry handle
- Optional parallel kit (sold separately) can connect to a second unit for double the output
- EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC and FCC compliant
- 2-year consumer / 1-year commercial warranty
Included Accessories- Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & Handle, Screw Driver, 1 Owner’s Manual (English, French, Spanish), 3 Quick Start Guides, Keys & Remote, Oil Drain Extension, Spare 20A ATC style fuse, Internal Charging Cable.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 2000 / 2100 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
3.2 / 7.9 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 73 lbs Generator Dimensions 19"H x 11"W x 22"D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
56 / 66 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC, FCC Choke Auto DC Output 12 V - 8.3 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHC, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Yes Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 1.3 gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 4.35 hp / 125 cc Ignition System Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 17.5 A Max Output (kW) 2.1 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 15.6 oz Oil Type 15W-40 Overload Reset Switch Yes Primer Bulb Yes Rated Current (A) 16.7 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 2.0 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120 V Receptacles One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Duplex Starting System Remote, Electric & Recoil
This Hydro Twister features a 20" seamless composite deck, stainless steel handle assembly and four caster wheels. Max Rating 4000 PSI / 5.5 GPM / 250F. Includes 2) #2.7 Nozzles Connection to gun is quick and easy via 22MM twist coupler. Gun not included.
- 4000 PSI / 250F / 4 GPM Max Rating
- Constructed of Corrosion-Resistant Stainless Steel & Composite
- Spray Bay Spins up to 2000 RPM
- Cleans Concrete up to 10x Faster then user w/gun & wand
- Connection to Gun via 22mm Coupler
- Includes 2) 2.0 Spray Tips
- Flip Over to use as an Undercarriage Cleaner
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5216 is equipped with a reliable AR pump and offers 1900psi. The AR pump is constructed with a precision die-cast crankcase and built in loader to optimize performance while reducing set up time and seals that designed to continuously lubricate for an extended life. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The heavy duty 120v, 2 HP induction motor outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store.On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use homeowners, shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Two quick connect tips
- Chemical tube
- 35 ft. power cord
- 3/8"X25 ft. hose
- Spray gun and hose