Centralized cleaning for garage, work shop, hobby area, laundry room or anywhere a hands free vacuum center is desired. Complete with a wall mount bracket and 18' extra long reach hose for wider area cleaning. Space saving "wall-mount" design provides a cleaning solution that's there when you need it!
- Cord Length: 6 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Extra Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.25" Diameter
- Warranty: 3 Years
- Lock-on Hose
- Wall Mountable Design
- Onboard Accessory Storage
- 1-1/4" Dia. X 18' Lock-On hose
- (3) 1-1/4" extension wands
- 10" wet/dry nozzle
- round brush
- crevice tool
- gulper nozzle
- tool holder
- wall mount bracket
- Foam Sleeve
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
Heavy duty industrial grade rubber air hose. Heavy gauge all steel reel assembly. 8-position ratchet gearing locks reel at desired hose length. Features auto rewind, spring-powered automatic recoil. Mount reel on ceiling, wall, or floor - wherever it is most convenient. Air Hose size: 3/8 :_mage_bind_var_2 NPT Hose Connectors (M): 1/4" NPT Max. Capacity: 300 PSI Max Air FLow: 25 CFMLearn More
The Champion 2000 Watt inverter parallel kit doubles the power output of Champion 2000 Watt inverters. It conveniently fits between two stackable inverter units keeping receptacles off the ground. Kit adds a 120V twist-lock receptacle (L5-30R) and a 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R).
- Get up to double the power by paralleling 2 Champion inverters
- 120V receptacle (L5-30R)
- 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R)
- Easy to connect, no tools required
- Custom design seamlessly integrates into 2 stacked Champion inverters
- Sandblast without the dust of regular sandblasting.
- Use to strip paint, remove rust, graffiti, & stains.
- Use dry silica sand or #1 grit sand.
- Comes with a carbide nozzle for increased durability.
Part# : SBK-400
Max Pressure: 3,500 PSI
Max Flow: 10 GPMLearn More
The Reliance Transfer Switch Accessories wattmeter boxes are ideal for use with any 125/250VAC installation where balancing the generator load is necessary for optimum performance.
Product Specifications Model MB125 Model Description Meter Box Max. Generator Running Watts 12500 Max. Generator Input 50A@125/250VAC Dimensions (inches) 7"H x 4"W x 2.25"D Cabinet Type, NEMA Indoor
On the road or off, keep a supply of compressed air available with economy-size VIAIR air tanks. They're ideal for servicing air shocks and tires, operating air tools, or performing simple tasks around the garage and house. This VIAIR tank is rated to 150 PSI maximum working pressure--enough to get you aired up fast! These pre-ported air vats are treated inside and out for corrosion resistance; plus, their silver powdercoat finishes look great! Mounting hardware is included to make your install easier. Carry a convenient tank of air everywhere!
- 150 PSI Rated
- 2.0 Gallon Reservoir
- (6) 1/4" NPT Ports
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°C ~ +80°C
- Air Tank Temperature Rating: -40°F ~ +176°F
- Dimensions: 19L x 6W x 7.5H
- Net Weight: 11.95 lbs.
Air sandblaster with 50 lb, hopper perfect for rust, scale, and paint; or etching glass and weathering wood.
- Air Sandblaster with 50 lb. Hopper
- Requires 7.0 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 1/4" NPT Air Inlet
- Max PSI 90
- Gravity feed system assures a continuous positive flow of blasting material
- Hopper is equipped with built in handle and hose hooks
- Sandblast gun constructed of lightweight aluminum, with a comfortable pistol grip handle design, provides superior operating control
- Includes sandblast gun with ceramic nozzle, 3 air jets (1/8", 3/32", 5/64"), 50 lb. hopper, 14' x 3/8" rubber hose, Allen wrench, hose clamps, ANSI approved safety goggles, and dust hood
- Use with silica or hard sand, nutshells, metal shot, or other abrasives
- Non bleeder type gun
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
VIAIR'S Inflation Kit with Digital Tire Gun can read pressures up to 200 PSI and 14 BAR. The Digital Tire Inflation Kit features a normallyclosed air gun that can be opened by simply squeezing the inflation trigger. Because this tool is a normally closed type, the Tire Inflation Gun works with all Onboard Air Systems with an air tank. The included blue backlit digital pressure gauge reads in PSI, BAR, KG/CM & KPA scales.
Please Note: To be used on Portable Automatic compressors only. Not for use on regular portable compressors.
- 2.5", 200 PSI / 14 BAR Air Pressure Gauge
- Integrated Bleeder Valve for Pressure Adjustment
- Folding Lever Air Chuck
- 12" Rubber Air Hose
- 30' Polyurethane Air Line with Quick Connect Stud & Coupler
- Deluxe Carry Bag Included
*Tolerance: ± 1 PSI
VIAIR's 90C compressor kit is a light duty solution for smaller air applications. It is meant to fill air tanks 1.0 gallon or less. This oil-less compressor comes with an external check valve, four post mounting configuration, vibration isolators and hardware. This compressor draws air in through porous gaskets and requires no air filter. Compressor is rated to 13.8 volts from a charging car battery. The 90C is approved for use in FIRST Robotics Competitions. Please take a look at the Product Manual tab for manuals, dimensional drawings and wiring diagrams.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 9% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 120 PSI
- Max. Air Tank Size: 1.0 Gallon
- Max. Amp Draw: 11 Amps
- Ingress Protection Rating: IP54
- Dimensions: 5.9"L x 2.1"W x 4.5"H
- Net Weight: 2.4
- Check Valve
- Vibration Isolators
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 0.73 7 0 21.0 7 10 0.64 8 1.0 17.4 8 20 0.59 8 2.0 15.5 9 30 0.54 9 3.0 14.0 9 40 0.51 9 4.0 11.3 9 50 0.45 9 5.0 10.0 10 60 0.39 9 6.0 8.3 10 70 0.35 10 7.0 7.5 11 80 0.32 10 8.0 6.3 9 90 0.28 10 100 0.27 11 110 0.24 10 120 0.21 9 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 0.5 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 1 min. 08 sec. (± 05 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 16 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 120 PSI 1 min. 23 sec. (± 05 sec.) 90 to 120 PSI 27 sec. (± 03 sec.) 1.0 Gallon Tank Fill Rate 0 to 105 PSI 2 min. 20 sec. (± 10 sec.) 85 to 105 PSI 35 sec. (± 05 sec.) 0 to 120 PSI 3 min. 04 sec. (± 10 sec.) 90 to 120 PSI 54 sec. (± 05 sec.)
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 2 spark plugs
- Oil filter