Designed for the professional, our 3 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
- 1100 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 1.5HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 1.5HP Electric Engine
- PSI: 1100
- GPM: 2.0
- Pump: Comet LWD-K2020E
Powermate 60 gallon cast iron oil lubricated air compressor features a cast iron twin cylinder pump with a one piece cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, and a 12 in. cast iron balanced flywheel.
- Heavy duty induction motor for maximum performance and efficiency
- 155 psi max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity, 60 gallon asme air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240 volt without any wiring changes
- Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life
- Equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch
Motor Running HP: 3.5 HP Voltage: 208-230 Volt AC Phase: 1-Phase Magnetic Starter: No Pump CFM @ 40 PSI: 13.4 CFM @ 90 PSI: 11.5 Max PSI: 150 PSI Pump Material: Aluminum w/ Cast Iron Sleeve Pump Type: Single-Stage Pump Drive: Belt Drive Oil Type: Oil Lubricated Low Oil Shut-off: No Oil Sight Glass: Yes Tank Tank Size: 60 Gallons Tank Outlet: 3/4 Inch Tank Orientation: Vertical Electronic Drain Valve: No Overview Certification: UL & CSA Dimensions: 31L x 27W x 69.25H
(78.74 x 68.58 x 175.90 cm)
Product Weight: 247 lbs (112.04 kilograms) Consumer Warranty: 2 Years
The Kufo Seco Vertical Bag Dust Collector 3HP 220V/440V UFO-102B3 (prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust.
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
6" X 1
4" X 3
10.48 CUBIC FEET
48" X 23" X 23"
19-1/2" X 31" (4)
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
57" X 22" X 79"
The Champion Power Equipment 41135 gasoline powered portable generator is powered by a 338 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5500 running watts and 6800 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, trailers, traveling, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 5500-Watts rated, 6800-Watts maximum
- 338 cc OHV Champion engine
- 4-Stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine recoil start
- Low oil shut-Off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 1.0 diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for portability and safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 72 dBA Noise Level at 23 ft.
- Voltguard over-voltage protection
- Cold start technology
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Regular Price: $899.98
Special Price: $629.99
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 7000 Watt Portable Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools, and provide emergency power during blackouts. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt outlet. Use this generator immediately with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. With a 50% load this generator can run for 12 hours. A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages. It’s easy to transport and maneuver when the included wheel kit is installed. Powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 7000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 7000 surge watts/6000 running watts
- Ideal for emergency backup for your home or office
- Includes a portability kit with two 10 in. wheels and a handle, so you can get power to wherever you need to go
- 13 HP engine, 4 stroke OHV, air cooled
- 120/240 volt operation, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, full power panel, engine shut off switch, circuit breaker
- Recoil or electric start, battery for electric start not included
- Four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Engine run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load
- 7 gallon fuel tank with gauge, unleaded gasoline
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant
- Not for sale in California
Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump with belt drive technology 60-Gallon air compressor features: one piece cast iron crank case, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. The heavy duty induction motor allows for maximum performance and efficiency, along with the 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240-Volt without any wiring changes. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life and equipped with pressure gauge and on/off switch.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, twin cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- Spread voltage motor allows unit to operate on 208 or 240-Volt without any wiring changes 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 11.5; CFM at 40 PSI: 13.4; RHP: 3.7; UL and CSA certified Learn More
- 1500 PSI Max Pressure
- 2.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 2HP Baldor electric motor.
- Cords, Plugs & Switch Included
- Engine: 2HP Electric Engine
- GPM: 2
- PSI: 1500
- Pump: Comet AXD2020E
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage 120C/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Hour Meter & AVR