- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
Regular Price: $79.99
Special Price: $71.99
This 72 piece air tool kit from Tool Shed is the perfect kit for anyone wanting to have just a little bit of everything. This kit makes a great gift.
- 1-1/2 " air impact wrench
- 1-150mm air hammer
- 1-1/4 " air dir grinder
- 1-3/8 " air ratchet wrench
- 1-oil pot 1pc-3/8 " to 1/2 " adaptor
- 8-1/2 " dr.cr-mo sockets:1/2 " ,9/16 " ,5/8 " ,3/4 " ,11mm,12mm,13mm,17mm
- 1-1/8 " collet 1pc-QC coupler
- 1-bits holder 1pc-5/32 " hex key
- 1-spring retainer 1pc-teflon tape
- 1-female QC plug 3pcs-120mm chisels (flat,punch,edging chisel)
- 1- blow gun 1pc-tire chuck
- 1-hose and adaptor(brass)
- 1-taper nozzle
- 5-male nippler 5pcs-1/4 " mounted grinding stone
- 5-1/8 " mounted grinding stone
This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
Champion Power Equipment Power Winch Kit is a high-quality winch that will increase the utility of your snowmobile, ATV/UTV and make trailer loading easier. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate in/out controller. The clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy duty 49 feet x 5/32 inch diameter galvanized aircraft cable.
- 2,000 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.0 HP, 12V DC) with free spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (49 feet x 5/32 inch)
- Planetary gear train (153:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Power in/out controller, mounting channel, roller fairlead
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
Cleanup is a breeze with the new AV15 Ash Vacuum from USSC. With a 2 horse power peak motor, and a 6 gallon capacity, you can easily shorten your maintenance time. It comes standard with a 3.25 ft hose with 7” aluminum wand and a plastic crevice tool to reach those tight corners and tough spaces. Also included is an integrated cord wrap and hose storage.Learn More
3/8" Drive Air Ratchet - The 170G delivers the power you need to get the job done. At 55 ft-lb of maximum torque and 170 rpm free speed, this tool is the perfect fit for all of your projects.
- 3/8" Drive
- Powerful motor delivers 55 ft-lbs of torque and 170 rpm of free speed
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip
Easy to carry and full featured: Compact and Portable. Top Carry Handle for easy lifting. Lock On® Hose System. Accessory Storage. Cord Wrap.
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Year
- Lock-on Hose
- Hand Held Design
- Air Flow: 195 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 59 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 11.5Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 345
- 1-1/2” Dia x 7' Lock On® Hose
- Claw Utility Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- accessory storage
- adapter and disposable bag
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More