- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
PowerSmith PAVC101 Ash Vacuum is specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbecue grills. The washable, replaceable and fire-resistant 2-layer filter system, together with the Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister, stands high temperature and prevents fire hazards. A layer of micro filter catches the finest ash and dust. The Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes. It has a powerful but quiet 10 Amp motor with a noise level less than 79 db. Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum. It also can be used as a blower.
- Specifically designed to clean warm and cool ash out of fireplaces, wood stoves, pellet stoves, and barbeque grills
- Washable, replaceable fire-resistant filter system filters out fine dust and ash
- Heat-resistant metal hose and metal canister
- Canister holds up to 3 Gallons of ashes
- Quiet and Powerful 10 Amp motor
- Additional Accessories, Casters and a 16 foot cord allows use as a regular shop vacuum
- Connecting the hose to the air outlet allows use as a Blower
- Convenient On-board Accessory Storage and Top Carrying Handle
- ETL listed
- Metal hose
- Metal nozzle
- Wheeled base
- (2) Straight extension wands
- Brush nozzle
- Turbo nozzle
- (1) Filter
Specifications Model PAVC101 Rated Voltage 120V AC, 60 Hz Rated Input Power 10 Amp Canister Size 5.2 Gallons Canister Ash Capacity 3 Gallons Noise Level 79 db Length of Hose 49-1/2" Net Weight 9 lbs.
Champion Power Equipment Power Winch Kit is a high-quality winch that will increase the utility of your snowmobile, ATV/UTV and make trailer loading easier. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate in/out controller. The clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy duty 49 feet x 5/32 inch diameter galvanized aircraft cable.
- 2,000 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.0 HP, 12V DC) with free spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (49 feet x 5/32 inch)
- Planetary gear train (153:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Power in/out controller, mounting channel, roller fairlead
The Professional Woodworker 18 Gauge Pneumatic 4-in-2 Flooring Nailer / Stapler easily converts from flooring nailer & stapler to conventional nailer & stapler. This lightweight, powerful nailer has a fastener range of 5/8 – 1 5/8 inches & stapler fastener range of 1/2" - 1 5/8". With a magazine capacity of 100 fasteners, you won’t have to worry about constantly refilling your nailer. It easily converts to a conventional stapler with a front accessory. The gate clip system allows you to easily clear a jam.
- 18 Gauge 4-in1 Nailer/Stapler
- Nailer Fastener size Range 5/8" - 1 5/8"
- Stapler Fastener Size Range 1/2" - 1 5/8"
- 100 fastener capacity magazine
- Operation pressure 70 - 100 PSI
Easy to carry and full featured: Compact and Portable. Top Carry Handle for easy lifting. Lock On® Hose System. Accessory Storage. Cord Wrap.
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Year
- Lock-on Hose
- Hand Held Design
- Air Flow: 195 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 59 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 11.5Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 345
- 1-1/2” Dia x 7' Lock On® Hose
- Claw Utility Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- accessory storage
- adapter and disposable bag
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
3/8" Drive Air Ratchet - The 170G delivers the power you need to get the job done. At 55 ft-lb of maximum torque and 170 rpm free speed, this tool is the perfect fit for all of your projects.
- 3/8" Drive
- Powerful motor delivers 55 ft-lbs of torque and 170 rpm of free speed
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip
- Automotive and home air tool kit with impact wrench, air ratchet and chisel
- Includes 19 accessories including sockets, adapters, bits and plugs
- Great for oil changes, tire rotations, tune-ups and radiator work
- Easy to store with blow-molded case
- Great value