- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
Regular Price: $99.97
Special Price: $79.99
The Speedway 3 Gallon Oil Free Air Compressor delivers a fast completion of jobs in the workshop and home. It features a 1/8 HP motor which delivers 1.0 CFM @ 40 PSI or 0.6 CFM @ 90 PSI with a 100 PSI maximum. The air NPT outlet size is ¼ inch 18 NPT female. The quiet operation, oil free compressor is lightweight for easy portability. Included with the compressor is a 25 ft recoil air hose, blow gun, tapered blow gun nozzle, blow gun adapter, inflation needle and tire chuck.
- 3 gallon tank; 1/3 HP motor; oil free
- 1.0 CFM @ 40 PSI or 0.6 CFM @ 90 PSI; 100 PSI maximum
- Air NPT outlet: ¼ inch 18 NPT female
- Quiet operation; lightweight and portable
- Included: 25 ft recoil air hose, blow gun, tapered blow gun nozzle, blow gun adapter, inflation needle and tire chuck
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
The PW0721, 3/8 inch x 50 foot Extension Hose can handle up to 4000 PSI. Its rugged, wire braid construction and durable plated steel fittings help resist wear and extends product life.Learn More
3/8" Drive Air Ratchet - The 170G delivers the power you need to get the job done. At 55 ft-lb of maximum torque and 170 rpm free speed, this tool is the perfect fit for all of your projects.
- 3/8" Drive
- Powerful motor delivers 55 ft-lbs of torque and 170 rpm of free speed
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip
This 72 piece air tool kit from Tool Shed is the perfect kit for anyone wanting to have just a little bit of everything. This kit makes a great gift.
- 1-1/2 " air impact wrench
- 1-150mm air hammer
- 1-1/4 " air dir grinder
- 1-3/8 " air ratchet wrench
- 1-oil pot 1pc-3/8 " to 1/2 " adaptor
- 8-1/2 " dr.cr-mo sockets:1/2 " ,9/16 " ,5/8 " ,3/4 " ,11mm,12mm,13mm,17mm
- 1-1/8 " collet 1pc-QC coupler
- 1-bits holder 1pc-5/32 " hex key
- 1-spring retainer 1pc-teflon tape
- 1-female QC plug 3pcs-120mm chisels (flat,punch,edging chisel)
- 1- blow gun 1pc-tire chuck
- 1-hose and adaptor(brass)
- 1-taper nozzle
- 5-male nippler 5pcs-1/4 " mounted grinding stone
- 5-1/8 " mounted grinding stone
- Automotive and home air tool kit with impact wrench, air ratchet and chisel
- Includes 19 accessories including sockets, adapters, bits and plugs
- Great for oil changes, tire rotations, tune-ups and radiator work
- Easy to store with blow-molded case
- Great value
- Steel wire reinforced non-marking hose.
- Complete with 1/4" brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temp: 250(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More