- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
Easy to carry and full featured: Compact and Portable. Top Carry Handle for easy lifting. Lock On® Hose System. Accessory Storage. Cord Wrap.
- Cord Length: 20 Feet
- Operation Sound Level: Quiet
- Hose Size: 1.5" Diameter
- Warranty: 4 Year
- Lock-on Hose
- Hand Held Design
- Air Flow: 195 (CFM)
- Sealed Pressure: 59 (inches)
- Electrical Ratings: 120V 60Hz 11.5Amps
- Peak Air Watts: 345
- 1-1/2” Dia x 7' Lock On® Hose
- Claw Utility Nozzle
- Crevice Tool
- accessory storage
- adapter and disposable bag
- Cartridge Filter
- Disposable Filter Bag
- Automotive and home air tool kit with impact wrench, air ratchet and chisel
- Includes 19 accessories including sockets, adapters, bits and plugs
- Great for oil changes, tire rotations, tune-ups and radiator work
- Easy to store with blow-molded case
- Great value
For the ultimate performance and versatility in a lightweight package with superior maneuverability, this grinder is the perfect choice. The 3101G features an ergonomic grip for superior comfort. This powerful, 20000 rpm die grinder can be use in various applications including porting, weld breaking, deburring, polishing and grinding.
- Self-locking lever throttle
- Grease fitting for increased angle gear life
- Rear exhaust
- Ergonomic grip
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
3/8" Drive Air Ratchet - The 170G delivers the power you need to get the job done. At 55 ft-lb of maximum torque and 170 rpm free speed, this tool is the perfect fit for all of your projects.
- 3/8" Drive
- Powerful motor delivers 55 ft-lbs of torque and 170 rpm of free speed
- Heat-treated ratchet head for longer life
- Ergonomic grip
- Best performance with 2,000 to 3,000 PSI pressure washer.
- Built-in easy to clean water filter extends nozzle life.
Flag Tag#: RJ-3030-FT
Max Pressure: 3,000 PSI
Max Flow: 4.0 GPM
Max Temp: 130(deg)F
Inlet: 1/4" Quick Connect
Nozzle: CeramicLearn More
Champion Power Equipment Power Winch Kit is a high-quality winch that will increase the utility of your snowmobile, ATV/UTV and make trailer loading easier. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate in/out controller. The clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy duty 49 feet x 5/32 inch diameter galvanized aircraft cable.
- 2,000 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.0 HP, 12V DC) with free spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (49 feet x 5/32 inch)
- Planetary gear train (153:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Power in/out controller, mounting channel, roller fairlead
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
- Steel wire reinforced non-marking hose.
- Complete with 1/4" brass quick coupler & plug.
- Cut & burn resistant.
Max Pressure: 4,000 PSI
Max Temp: 250(deg)F
Couplers: BrassLearn More