8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor with a 5.5-horsepower Honda OHV gas engine that includes an overhead valve (OHV), automatic style air cleaner, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Cast iron, oil lubricated twin cylinder pump features one-piece enclosed cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design includes a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility and new low profile handle design complete with handle grips. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and metal belt guard.
- Cast iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump
- 5.5-Horsepower Honda OHV gas engine 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 9.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 11.6; horsepower: 5.5; engine type: Honda OHV
- Cast iron pump
- ASME code tank
- Powerful 5.5 HP Honda motor
- 3 year limited warranty
- Dimensions: 38 in. x 21 in. x 34 in.
- Max PSI: 110
- Horsepower: 5.5
- CFM: 9.4
- Tank Capacity: 20 Gallons
The Champion Power Equipment 71330 LP gas powered portable generator is powered by a 389cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5000 running watts and 6000 starting watts.
The unit runs on liquefied petroleum gas for economic and environmentally friendly power. Used with a 20 lb. LPG cylinder, this unit can run up to 8.5 hours at 50-Percentage load. Our OHV engine is air cooled, equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit is ideal for medium duty use at home, on the job, or for recreation or emergencies. Battery, regulator, LPG hose and start-up oil included . CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Pressure reducing regulator and 5 ft. IPG hose
- Use only standard 20 or 30 lb. capacity IP tanks with OPD valves (tank not included)
- 1.5 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Intelligauge measures volts, frequency (HZ) and operating hours
- Convenient push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Electric and easy pull recoil start
- Volt guard over voltage protection for safety and security
- Engine built with cast iron sleeve for durability
- USDA approved spark arrestor for safety
- Reduced emissions engine satisfies EPA and Crab (California air resources board )standards
- Wheel kit with 10 in. never flat wheels
- Bottle of 10w -30 start-up oil included (1.16 qt. oil capacity)
- Also includes 12-Volt dc 15ah battery
- 2 year limited manufacturer warranty
- *Note: fuel capacity shown is for 20 gallon cylinder (not included)
Campbell Hausfeld's long legacy of quality products began in 1836 when it manufactured horse drawn wagons and agricultural equipment. For more than 165 years, the longest history in the industry, Campbell Hausfeld has manufactured quality products for both the consumer and the professional. Campbell Hausfeld is a recognized leader in the home improvement and automotive industry. The company product line has expanded over the years to include a variety of tools and equipment designed to help do-it-yourselfers and professionals finish their jobs faster and easier.
Campbell Hausfeld's line of pressure washers have a lot to offer. All of Campbell Hausfeld's pressure washers are: Versatile: Helps you complete a variety of cleaning jobs around the home, yard, garage, or job site. Economical: Uses 80% less water than a garden hose. Powerful: Saves time and cleans more effectively than traditional cleaning methods. Gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service. This gas powered pressure washer is designed for your more demanding cleaning jobs. It provides increased performance and mobility so you can finish your task faster and easier. Powered by a Honda GX160 engine, the pressure washer includes 25 feet of high pressure hose and spray gun.
- Powerful and reliable commercial grade engine that is tough enough for any job
- Commercial pump with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals provide long life pump
- Durable steel construction and pneumatic tires
- Heavy duty cart has on board storage for spray tip and gun plus storage for the lance
- 5 quick connect spray tips and chemical tube that draws soap from 1 or 5 gallon container