Lawn Sprayer Trailer: works with most 15 & 25 gallon sprayer tanks.
- Sturdy welded 14 gauge powder coated steel frame
- 10" Pneumatic tires
- Folding tongue for compact storage
- Perfect for Zero-Turn Mowers
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included
This Maxline 3/4" Tubing Kit is used for compressed air equipment.
- HDPE tubing
- Lightweight, corosion and abrasion resistant
- Has an aluminum core inside the tubing to give it strength and allow it to hold its shape
- Max working pressure: 175 PSI
- Includes a cutter and deburr tool
Regular Price: $119.99
Special Price: $89.99
AR142 cold water pressure washer comes with the following features:
- Triplex Plunger pump with axial wobble plate
- Total Stop System for automatic start/stop
- Water filter adapter
- Quick connect garden hose adapter
- Universal electric motor
- Adjustable spray head with special fan jet settings
- Foam soap dispenser
- 20' high pressure hose
Specifications PSI 1600 GPM 1.58 Horsepower 1.2 Amps 12 Motor Type Universal 120V 60HZ Weight 24 Measurements 11.2 x 9.8 x 19.1
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
The Speedway 3 Gallon Oil Free Air Compressor delivers a fast completion of jobs in the workshop and home. It features a 1/8 HP motor which delivers 1.0 CFM @ 40 PSI or 0.6 CFM @ 90 PSI with a 100 PSI maximum. The air NPT outlet size is ¼ inch 18 NPT female. The quiet operation, oil free compressor is lightweight for easy portability. Included with the compressor is a 25 ft recoil air hose, blow gun, tapered blow gun nozzle, blow gun adapter, inflation needle and tire chuck.
- 3 gallon tank; 1/3 HP motor; oil free
- 1.0 CFM @ 40 PSI or 0.6 CFM @ 90 PSI; 100 PSI maximum
- Air NPT outlet: ¼ inch 18 NPT female
- Quiet operation; lightweight and portable
- Included: 25 ft recoil air hose, blow gun, tapered blow gun nozzle, blow gun adapter, inflation needle and tire chuck
The twin hammer mechanism on this high quality impact wrench delivers a max torque of 1000 ft. lbs., making it ideal for a variety of jobs around the home and garage! Features include a forward/reverse regulator allowing you total control and an impact rate at 762 BPM at 4600 RPM. Whether assembling equipment, performing autobody work or other wrenching jobs, this impact wrench gives you the power to handle the task at hand quickly and safely.
Housing Material Aluminum, Steel Max Speed 4600 RPM Max Torque 1000 Ft-Lb. Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 3/8 in Drive Size 3/4 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2 in
The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately
This tool kit includes air tools and accessories for most major projects.
- 1/2" air impact wrench
- 3/8" air ratchet wrench
- Air hammer
- 1/4" air die grinder
- Ten 1/2" drive impact sockets
- 1/2" to 3/8" socket adapter
- 3" extension bar
- Ten bits for various screw types
- Ratchet bit adapter
- Four chisels
- Cisel spring retainer
- Five 1/4" shank grinding stones
- Five 1/8" shank grinding stones
- 1" sanding drum
- 3/4" sanding drum
- Three 1" sanding drum sleeves
- Three 3/4" sanding drum sleeves
- 1/4" collet
- 1/8" collet
- 2 die grinder wrenches
- 4 mm hex key
- Blow gun
- Safety tip blow gun nozzle
- High pressure safety nozzle
- Dual head tire chuck
- 120 PSI tire gauge
- 1/4" NPT quick coupler
- 1/4" NPT male/male connector
- 1/4" NPT female/female connector
- Five 1/14" NPT male connectors
- Hose end fitting-male
- Two 3/8" ID hose clamps
- Thread sealant tape
- Oil bottle
- Rugged storage/carrying case
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 60 - 120 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun with trigger, dust collector port, hopper and screen
- Air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 30 - 120 psi
- Portable all steel bench top cabinet with plexiglass viewing lid
- Uses silicon sand, glass beads or aluminum oxide to clean or polish material
- Built in low voltage 12 VDC fluorescent worklight provides visibility for intricate work