This Maxline 3/4" Tubing Kit is used for compressed air equipment.
- HDPE tubing
- Lightweight, corosion and abrasion resistant
- Has an aluminum core inside the tubing to give it strength and allow it to hold its shape
- Max working pressure: 175 PSI
- Includes a cutter and deburr tool
Traditionally used in automotive shops for part preparation and cleaning, blasting cabinets can also be used by auto enthusiasts in the home garage, or by hobbyists who etch glass, wood or stone. Get the surfaces of large items clean and prepared for use. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet has an air consumption of 5 CFM and a working pressure of 40-80 PSI and is capable of accommodating items as large as 9 inches tall by 20 inches wide by 19 inches long. The Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet comes fully equipped with 4 ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, a blasting gun, and screen, so you can get started right away. Once assembled, the Vertical Abrasive Blast Cabinet is ready smooth a rough surface, roughen a smooth surface, or remove surface contaminants. The fluorescent light helps provide enough light so you can see what you’re working on, and the side door provides ample room for loading bulky parts.
- Easily remove paint, rust and oxidation
- Great for cleaning extra bulky items
- Includes 4 assorted ceramic nozzles, rubber gloves, blasting gun, and screen
- Tank volume: 32 lbs, air consumption: 5 cfm, working pressure 40-80 psi
Tank Volume 32 lbs Air Consumption 5 cfm Working Pressure 40-80 psi Dimensions (back) 19.5" D x 23" W x 19" H Dimensions (front) 19.5" D x 23" W x 16.5" H
Cleanup is a breeze with the new AV15 Ash Vacuum from USSC. With a 2 horse power peak motor, and a 6 gallon capacity, you can easily shorten your maintenance time. It comes standard with a 3.25 ft hose with 7” aluminum wand and a plastic crevice tool to reach those tight corners and tough spaces. Also included is an integrated cord wrap and hose storage.Learn More
- 4,000 PSI rotary head.
- Durable nylon brush skirt.
- Heavy duty polypropylene cover.
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar.
- Zero wall clearance.
Max Pressure: 4000 PSI
Optimal Pressure: Under 2,500 PSI
Max Flow: 8.0 GPM
Max Temp: 180(deg)F
Size: 12"Learn More
Lawn Sprayer Trailer: works with most 15 & 25 gallon sprayer tanks.
- Sturdy welded 14 gauge powder coated steel frame
- 10" Pneumatic tires
- Folding tongue for compact storage
- Perfect for Zero-Turn Mowers
1/2" Drive - You’ll find what you’re looking for in the 236G ½” Impactool™. With an impressive 1,200 blows per minute and 450 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque, this tool is just what you need to get the job done.
- Durable single hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
Enjoy the convenience of remote winch operations from up to 50 feet. Kit includes everything needed to wirelessly control your ATV/UTV winch.
- Compact wireless remote
- Winch and battery cables
- Integrated wiring harness with built-in antenna
- Rocker switch remote
- Mounting hardware
- Fits small sized ATV/UTV winches up to 4,500 lb. towing capacity
- Quick and easy to install
- Operate winch from anywhere within 50 ft. radius
- Automatically powers off when not in use to conserve the battery
The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included
$99.97These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed. Learn More