- Great for inflation, brad nailing, stapling and air brushing
- Sturdy retractable handle allows for comfortable handling and simple storage
- Conveniently placed gauges allow for easy monitoring of air pressure
- High quality, one piece manifold
- User-friendly control panel
- Cooler running motor with automatic shut off
- 0.8 HP 2 Gallon Oil-Free Air Compressor with Inflation Kit - FP2048
- 25-ft Recoil Hose
- (2) Inflation Nozzles
- Inflation Needle
- Inflation Needle Adapter
- Air Chuck
- Male Plug
- Female Coupler
This complete compressed air distribution system is designed to be installed in or on walls. It allows convenient access to compressed air lines wherever you need them. No special tools needed for installation.
- 100 ft. RapidAir Tubing and cutter
- (2) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 90220 Aluminum Manifold Block
- (6) 50100 3/8 NPT Straight
- (4) 50300 Union Elbow
- (2) 50120 Hand Valve
- (2) 50125 1/4 NPT Brass nipple
- (2) 50130 1/4 NPT Brass 45 degree
- (3) 50135 3/8 NPT Brass Plug
- (2) QUICK COUPLERS PICTURED BUT NOT INCLUDED
- Finish over 30 projects ranging from inflating car and bike tires to sports balls and rafts
- 125 Max PSI lets you inflate large tires and road bikes
- Includes universal tire inflation chuck for Schrader (R) or Presta valves, sports ball inflation needle, raft inflation nozzle, tire gauge, tread depth indicator, 25-ft hose, coupler, plug
- 2-Gallon Twinstack Air Compressor with Inflation Kit - FP260200AV
- Universal Tire Inflation Chuck
- Soprts Ball Inflation Needle
- Raft Inflation Nozzle
- Tire Gauge
- Tread Depth Indicator
- 25-ft Hose
- 3 Gallon Tank
- 1.5 CFM @ 40PSI
- 0.7 CFM @ 90PSI
- 100PSI Maximum Pressure
- Blow Gun
- Blow Gun Tip
- Air Chuck
- 1/4" Air Connector
- Air Needle
- 1/4"*1/4" MPT Adapter
1/2" Drive - You’ll find what you’re looking for in the 236G ½” Impactool™. With an impressive 1,200 blows per minute and 450 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque, this tool is just what you need to get the job done.
- Durable single hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
The Powermate H4X Remote Air Hub is part of the large line of Powermate quality air tools and accessories. The high flow, high pressure Powermate H4X Remote Air Hub includes two 1/4 in. air outlet ports with contractor grade high flow regulators and quick connects. Also includes, two 1/4 in. air outlet ports plugged, one 1/2 in. air outlet port, and one 1/2 in. air inlet with pre-installed connector / plug.
- For use with any compressor with a 1/2 in. quick connect port
- Remotely regulates air flow with the H4X and a 1/2 in. diameter air hose
- Allows nail guns to recover 4 times faster than conventional systems that regulate air at the compressor
- Maximizes your compressor power while roofing, framing , or trimming Learn More
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
$99.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
$99.97These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed. Learn More
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included