This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
- Tank - 8 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 5.5
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 10.7 cfm
- Dimensions - 43x18x26
- Weight - 175 lbs
- NPT outlet - 3/8
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor features a 6.0-horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine with an overhead valve (OHV), overhead cam (OHC), air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. The oil lubricated belt drive technology provides quiet operation with less noise than direct drive air compressors. Long lasting twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design has two-4-Gallon tanks, a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire and low profile handle design for greatest mobility. This 8-Gallon unit also includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and a metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Long lasting, oil lubricated, belt drive twin cylinder pump combines cast iron cylinders with aluminum cooling fins to reduce heat, maximize CFM and extend pump life
- 6.0-Horsepower Subaru OHV/OHC gas engine
- Includes a liquid filled pressure gauge and brass cross fitting
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 130 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 8.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 10.9; horsepower: 6.0; engine type: Subaru OHV/OHC Learn More
- OHV forced air-cooled engine, 4-stroke engine
- Runs 8.5 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 31.6" x 23.6" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 62.5A/120V, 31.25/240V
Output (Rated): 7500W
Output (Peak): 9000W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 229 lbs. Learn More
High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI, 60-Gallon air compressor. Equipped with a three cylinder, cast iron oil lubricated pump that features: one-piece cast iron crankcase, full cast iron cylinder body, durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel and large intake filter/silencers. Heavy duty motor protects against voltage fluctuations and includes fully wired, 208-240-Volt, 20 amp, 12 gauge, 6 foot power cord. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. The large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Along with a full metal belt guard, this 60-Gallon compressor is shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life.
- Key Features
- High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI - cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- 208-240 Spread voltage motor includes fully wired, 20-AMP, 12-Gauge, 6-Feet power cord 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 14.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 16.1; RHP: 4.7; UL and CSA certified Learn More
- 389cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil Start
- Maintenance-Free Battery Included
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 7,500W
- Rated Wattage: 6,000W
- Horsepower: 13 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 50A @120, 25A @240
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not Available for Sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 209 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.50 x 19.02 x 24.02 Inches
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DCLearn More
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5211 is equipped with a professional grade CAT pump and offers 2000psi. The commercial tri-plex pump is made with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals that provide a lifetime of trouble free use and has a fully serviceable camshaft pump. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The heavy duty 120v, 2 HP induction motor outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store.On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use in maintenance shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Equipped w/ 5 quick connect tips and chemical tube
- 35 foot power cord
- 3/8" X 25 foot high pressure hose
- Spray gun and lance
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor use