NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
$1,099.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
The Pro Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with two 120 volt AC outlets, a 120 volt twist lock outlet, a 120/240 volt twist lock AC outlet, and a 12 volt DC terminal for battery charging. With a full load of 5500 watts this generator can run for up to 7 hours. The voltage meter and circuit breakers control the power output so the devices plugged into the generator won’t get hit with an energy spike. This unit is designed for use at job and construction sites, with features like an eye hook to hang from cranes and scaffolding, and is engineered to run for long periods without too much noise or overheating. The engine noise level is less than 70 db, quite enough to work around all day long. Use Pro-Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator when you need safety, stability and dependability on your jobs and projects. It’s easy to maneuver with the four installed wheels. This generator runs on diesel fuel, which is a stable and easily available fuel source. Choosing a backup generator like the Pro Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes. A lawnmower battery with a minimum of 360 CCA (not included) must be installed to activate the electric start feature.
- Self-excited, 2 pole, single phase, 418cc engine displacement, single phase 9 HP engine
- Automatic low oil shutdown, voltage meter, circuit protection, fuel gauge
- Includes wheels for easy mobility, and a hook on the top for a crane lift
- Self-priming electric start (battery not included, a lawnmower battery with a minimum 360 CCA must be installed to activate the electric start feature)
- Runs 7 hours with a full load
- Two 120 volt AC outlets, one 120 volt AC twist lock outlet, one 120/240 volt twist lock AC outlet, and one 12 volt DC terminal for battery charging
- Operating noise less than 70 decibels
- EPA approved, non-CARB compliant/not for sale in California
Surge Watts 7000 W Running Watts 5500 W Rated Voltage 120/240 volts Max Output 7.0 kw Rated Output 5.5 kw Power Factor 1.0 Rated Frequency 60 Hz Weight 396 lbs Size 36" L x 20.5" W x 26.5" H Max. Environment Temp 104° F Max. Operating Height Above Sea Level 3280 ft Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity 4 gallons
- 4000 PSI Max Pressure
- 4.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by a commercial-grade 13HP Honda GX390 gas engine with steel gas tank, engine oil alert, and pull start ignition.
- Stainless steel frame with solid welded foot, threaded axle, and bolt-on tires, anti-vibration rubber foot.
- Engine: 13 Honda GX390
- PSI: 4000
- GPM: 4.0
- Pump: Comet ZWD4040G
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
- OHV forced air-cooled engine, 4-stroke engine
- Runs 8.5 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 31.6" x 23.6" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 62.5A/120V, 31.25/240V
Output (Rated): 7500W
Output (Peak): 9000W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 229 lbs. Learn More
Powered by Honda's heavy-duty, long-lasting GX270 motor, the PW3230 pressure washer emits very little emissions while maintaining optimal performance. Campbell Hausfeld's PW3230 is built for easy use and to last with its powder-coated steel frame, pneumatic wheels, detergent tube, and on-board storage for hose, gun and tips. Perfect for use on large cleaning jobs, farms, workshops and around the home.
Campbell Hausfeld's gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service.
- Honda GX270 Engine
- Powder-Coated Steel Welded Cart
- Pneumatic Wheels
- Compact Handle Folds for Storage
- AR Brand Camshaft Pump
- Onboard Storage Conveniently Holds Gun with Steel Lance, 5 Spray Tips and Hose
- 50' Hose
- Easy to Clean
- Thermal Relief Valve
- 50' High Pressure Hose
- Spray Gun
- Steel Lance
- 5 (#3.5) Quick Connect Spray Tips
- Chemical / Detergent Injection Tube
- 3000 PSI Max Pressure
- 4.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 10HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation RequiredLearn More