This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5321 is equipped with a professional grade CAT pump and offers 2900psi. The commercial tri-plex pump is made with solid ceramic plungers and special high pressure seals that provide a lifetime of trouble free use and has a fully serviceable camshaft pump. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The powerful and rugged 230v, 5 HP induction motor is tough enough for any job and outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels and comfort grip handle makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store. On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use in maintenance shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Equipped w/ 4 quick connect tips and chemical tube
- 35 foot power cord
- 3/8" X 25 foot high pressure hose
- Spray gun and lance
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
Honda GX390 Engine Gas Powered Pressure Washer Powered by Honda's heavy-duty, long-lasting GX390 motor, the PW4035 pressure washer emits very little emissions while maintaining optimal performance. Campbell Hausfeld's PW4035 is built for easy use and to last with its powder-coated steel frame, pneumatic wheels, detergent tube, and on-board storage for hose, gun and tips. Perfect for use on large cleaning jobs, farms, workshops and around the home. Campbell Hausfeld's gas powered pressure washers are designed for all your tough cleaning jobs. Wheeled for portability, they're easy to move around the home or the jobsite. Their quality gas engines and durable pumps will provide years of reliable service.
- Honda GX390 Engine
- Powder-Coated Steel Welded CartPneumatic Wheels
- Compact Handle Folds for Storage
- AR Brand Camshaft Pump
- Onboard Storage Conveniently Holds Gun with Steel Lance, 5 Spray Tips and Hose
- 50' Hose
- Easy to Clean
- Thermal Relief Valve
- 50' High Pressure Hose
- Spray Gun
- Steel Lance
- 5 (#3.5) Quick Connect Spray Tips
- Chemical / Detergent Injection Tub
- 4000 PSI 3.5 GPM
- Cleaning Power: 14000 Units
- Assembled Dimensions: 22”L x 34”D x 30.5”H
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
The X-1520FW1COMH BE pressure washer is an electric power washer that features a reliable 2 HP BALDOR Electric Motor Engine, to go along with a high quality Comet Triplex Washer pump. The X-1520FW1COMH BE pressure washer is the ideal wall mounted pressure washer for property and small business owners, construction workers and handymen where electricity is available.Learn More
80-Gallon two stage industrial air compressor delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump features: hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel and splash type lubrication. The heavy duty industrial type motor protects the motor from voltage fluctuations so no magnetic starter is required. Equipped with integrated control panel for added control and convenience includes: tank and working pressure gauges, air flow regulator, two quick connect air outlets and a pressure relief valve. This compressor also includes a large capacity, 80-Gallon ASME air receiver.
- Key Features
- Cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump delivers maximum CFM at 175 PSI; provides enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time
- Heavy duty industrial type motor protects the motor from voltage fluctuations so no magnetic starter is required
- Equipped with integrated control panel for added control and convenience
- Large capacity 80-Gallon ASME air receiver
- Maximum pressure: 175 PSI; CFM at 175 PSI: 15.8; CFM at 100 PSI: 17.5; RHP: 5.2; voltage: 208-240 Learn More
The Pro Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools. It is equipped with two 120 volt AC outlets, a 120 volt twist lock outlet, a 120/240 volt twist lock AC outlet, and a 12 volt DC terminal for battery charging. With a full load of 5500 watts this generator can run for up to 7 hours. The voltage meter and circuit breakers control the power output so the devices plugged into the generator won’t get hit with an energy spike. This unit is designed for use at job and construction sites, with features like an eye hook to hang from cranes and scaffolding, and is engineered to run for long periods without too much noise or overheating. The engine noise level is less than 70 db, quite enough to work around all day long. Use Pro-Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator when you need safety, stability and dependability on your jobs and projects. It’s easy to maneuver with the four installed wheels. This generator runs on diesel fuel, which is a stable and easily available fuel source. Choosing a backup generator like the Pro Series Diesel 7000 Watt Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes. A lawnmower battery with a minimum of 360 CCA (not included) must be installed to activate the electric start feature.
- Self-excited, 2 pole, single phase, 418cc engine displacement, single phase 9 HP engine
- Automatic low oil shutdown, voltage meter, circuit protection, fuel gauge
- Includes wheels for easy mobility, and a hook on the top for a crane lift
- Self-priming electric start (battery not included, a lawnmower battery with a minimum 360 CCA must be installed to activate the electric start feature)
- Runs 7 hours with a full load
- Two 120 volt AC outlets, one 120 volt AC twist lock outlet, one 120/240 volt twist lock AC outlet, and one 12 volt DC terminal for battery charging
- Operating noise less than 70 decibels
- EPA approved, non-CARB compliant/not for sale in California
Surge Watts 7000 W Running Watts 5500 W Rated Voltage 120/240 volts Max Output 7.0 kw Rated Output 5.5 kw Power Factor 1.0 Rated Frequency 60 Hz Weight 396 lbs Size 36" L x 20.5" W x 26.5" H Max. Environment Temp 104° F Max. Operating Height Above Sea Level 3280 ft Diesel Fuel Tank Capacity 4 gallons