The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
$1,049.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
This DeWalt air compressor is built to work. This air compressor has an industrial performance that delivers a maximum CFM at 175 psi; providing enough power to operate more than one air tool or device at one time. Unit features a cast iron, industrial duty, two stage compressor pump with hardened steel disc valves, oversized taper roller bearings, fully balanced cast iron flywheel, and splash type lubrication. Electric motor with thermal overload protection system.
Specifications Amps 22 Assembled Height 77 in. Assembled Depth 31.9 in. Assembled Width 34.79 in. Compressor Type Workshop and Industrial Outdoor Decibel Rating 83 dBA Maximum Pressure 175 psi Product Weight 471 lbs. Stage Count Dual Stage Tank Capacity 80 gallons Compressor/Air Took Features Tank Pressure Gauge Horsepower 5.2 Pump Type Oil Lube Tank Material Steel Voltage 240 volts
- Great for Starting & Running Large 13,500 BTU RV Air Conditioners
- Electric Push Start, Maintenance Free Battery Included
- 60 (Peak) Amps; 30 Running Amps
- 196cc 4 Stroke OHV Engine
- RV Adapter Included
- Runs 10 Hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise: 58 dB
- EPA Approved
- Peak Power: 3500W
- Rated Power: 3000W
- AC Rated: 120V/60Hz
- DC Rated: 12V/8.3A
- Fuel Tank: 2.8 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Unit Weight: 121.44 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions: 25.59L x 19.69W x 20.08H
- 1-120V Outlet
- 1-120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1-DC 12 V Output
This 7000 Watt Coleman Powermate Generator is great for home backup situations or power at a jobsite. It features an easy-starting Honda GX 389 CC OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown protection. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge provides up to 10 hours run time @ 50% load. The control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. It is equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handles for convenient portability.Features
- 7000 running watts, 8750 maximum watts
- 389 CC Honda GX Series OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Runs up to 10 hours @ 50% load
- Control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handle
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
This Dewalt DXPW3835 Gas pressure washer is engineered to meet the rigorous demand of the cleaning professional with its 3800 PSI Honda engine and it 3.5 GPM pro triplex pump. This Dewalt gas pressure washer is setting the standard by which all others are measured.
- Honda engine for reliable power and durability
- Heavy gauge steel frame, welded construction and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- Direct drive engine & pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons, adjustable unloaded and thermal relief valve
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Brand Name : DEWALT
- MFG Model # : DXPW 3835
- MFG Part # : 60576
Assembled Depth (in.) 32 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 269 Engine Make Honda Engine Type GX270 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.4 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose length (in.) 600 Item Package Type Cardboard Container Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall; 3 year Honda; 2 Year Pump; Lifetime on Pump Head; 90 Days Gun/ Hose/Lance. Maximum Pressure 3800 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 123 Pump Type Pro-Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand - Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
10,000 Watt, 15 HP OHV Electric Generator with Electric Start Includes: Mobility Kit and Maintenance-Free Battery
- 420cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil Start
- Maintenance-Free Battery Included
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 10,000W
- Rated Wattage: 8,000W
- Horsepower: 15 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 66.7A @120, 33.3A @240
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 8 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- CARB Approved: No, This Unit is Not Available in California.
- Unit Weight: 235.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 30.51" x 19.02" x 25.00"
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is The Choice for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and Simpson quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that Time is Money use the PowerShot.
- Honda GX commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve
- Adjustable un loader offers full range of pressure settings
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with steel engine plate and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- 6.4 qt. fuel tank
- 3/8 in. x 50 ft. non-marring hose with quick connectors for no tools assembly
- Downstream detergent injection system
- Quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : PS3835
- MFG Part # : 60579
Assembled Depth (in.) 32 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 270 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.6 Hose Diameter (In.) .375 in Hose length (in.) 600 Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3800.000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 123 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump brand FNA Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 10 in Wheels Yes
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor with a 5.5-horsepower Honda OHV gas engine that includes an overhead valve (OHV), automatic style air cleaner, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Cast iron, oil lubricated twin cylinder pump features one-piece enclosed cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design includes a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility and new low profile handle design complete with handle grips. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Cast iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump
- 5.5-Horsepower Honda OHV gas engine 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 9.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 11.6; horsepower: 5.5; engine type: Honda OHV Learn More