Regular Price: $916.97
Special Price: $825.27
- Cast iron four cylinder pump design
- Powerful 5 HP motor with overload protection, no special starter required
- Space saving vertical tank design
- Durable 80 gallon ASME code tank
- Up to 10,000 hours of extended life
- Convenient side access to tank drain
- 140 PSI maximum output
- 5 HP 80 Gallon Oil-Lube Shop Air Stationary Vertical Air Compressor - TQ3104
Regular Price: $999.99
Special Price: $899.99The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
Regular Price: $929.97
Special Price: $836.97
- Tank - 8 Gallon Twin Tank
- Max Pressure (psig) - 135
- Normal Power (HP) - 5.5
- Flow @ Max Pressure - 10.7 cfm
- Dimensions - 43x18x26
- Weight - 175 lbs
- NPT outlet - 3/8
- Voltage/Engine - Honda
Regular Price: $944.97
Special Price: $850.47
High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI, 60-Gallon air compressor. Equipped with a three cylinder, cast iron oil lubricated pump that features: one-piece cast iron crankcase, full cast iron cylinder body, durable Swedish stainless steel flex leaf valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill, 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel and large intake filter/silencers. Heavy duty motor protects against voltage fluctuations and includes fully wired, 208-240-Volt, 20 amp, 12 gauge, 6 foot power cord. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. The large capacity, 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc. Along with a full metal belt guard, this 60-Gallon compressor is shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life.
- Key Features
- High air flow, single stage - 14 CFM at 90 PSI - cast iron, three cylinder, oil lubricated pump
- 208-240 Spread voltage motor includes fully wired, 20-AMP, 12-Gauge, 6-Feet power cord 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Large capacity 60-Gallon ASME air receiver provides more air for longer run times on air tools such as ratchets, impacts, spray guns, hammers, etc
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 14.0; CFM at 40 PSI: 16.1; RHP: 4.7; UL and CSA certified Learn More
- 389cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil Start
- Maintenance-Free Battery Included
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 7,500W
- Rated Wattage: 6,000W
- Horsepower: 13 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 50A @120, 25A @240
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not Available for Sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 209 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.50 x 19.02 x 24.02 Inches
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DCLearn More
Generac’s OHVI™ engine was designed specifically for generators. It out runs competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer.
Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar™ watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
Maintenance Kit included.
Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included with electric start models.Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- 7000 surge watts/6000 running watts, 13 HP engine, 4 stroke OHV, air cooled, Recoil or electric start, battery for electric start not included
- Includes a portability kit with two 10 in. wheels and a handle, so you can get power to wherever you need to go
- 120/240 volt operation, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, engine shut off switch
- Full power panel, circuit breaker with four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- Stainless Steel control panel
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 15hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 9000 W and 7100 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 3 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More