Designed for the professional, our 5 HP single stage compressors are ideal for almost anyone, from individuals that thrive on do-it-yourself projects to the professional air compressor user. When performance is defined by maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles, Ingersoll Rand is the product of choice. You will get a compressor that features maximum air power, reliable precision engineered components and a durable design that is built to last.
- 100% continuous duty applications
- High capacity compressor (up to 18.1 cfm@ 90 pisg) with 60 gallon vertical tank
- Efficient finger valves that are easy to maintain
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
Its 12" pneumatic wheels and exclusive professional-grade spray gun complement the powerful 420cc Generac OHV horizontal shaft engine and professional-grade triplex pump. And with a long 50' non-marring rubber hose, you'll be ready to take on even the biggest cleaning jobs.
- PSI: 4,000
- Engine: 420 cc
- GPM: 4.0
- Weight: 146 lb
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 7000 Watt Portable Generator can power common major household appliances and power tools, and provide emergency power during blackouts. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt outlet. Use this generator immediately with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature. With a 50% load this generator can run for 12 hours. A generator of this size is ideal for camping and running essential household appliances during power outages. It’s easy to transport and maneuver when the included wheel kit is installed. Powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 7000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 7000 surge watts/6000 running watts
- Ideal for emergency backup for your home or office
- Includes a portability kit with two 10 in. wheels and a handle, so you can get power to wherever you need to go
- 13 HP engine, 4 stroke OHV, air cooled
- 120/240 volt operation, AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, UL listed electrical components, full power panel, engine shut off switch, circuit breaker
- Recoil or electric start, battery for electric start not included
- Four 120 volt outlets, one 120/240 volt outlet, and one 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging
- Engine run time: 12 hours at 50 percent load
- 7 gallon fuel tank with gauge, unleaded gasoline
- EPA approved, Non-CARB compliant
- Not for sale in California
- 389cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil Start
- Maintenance-Free Battery Included
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 7,500W
- Rated Wattage: 6,000W
- Horsepower: 13 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 50A @120, 25A @240
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not Available for Sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 209 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.50 x 19.02 x 24.02 Inches
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DCLearn More
8-Gallon oil lubricated, belt drive air compressor with a 5.5-horsepower Honda OHV gas engine that includes an overhead valve (OHV), automatic style air cleaner, air throttle cylinder and separate pilot and check valves. Cast iron, oil lubricated twin cylinder pump features one-piece enclosed cast iron crankcase, thermally stable cast iron cylinder body, aluminum head and valve plate, automotive style ball bearings, durable Swedish stainless steel reed valves, oil level sight glass, easily accessible oil fill and 12-Inch cast iron balanced flywheel. 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance. Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design includes a center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility and new low profile handle design complete with handle grips. Shipped with synthetic oil for optimum performance and long life. Equipped with liquid filled pressure gauge, brass cross fitting, low profile copper tubing and metal belt guard.
- Key Features
- Cast iron twin cylinder oil lubricated pump
- 5.5-Horsepower Honda OHV gas engine 155 PSI max pressure for optimum tool performance
- Twin "wheelbarrow" tank design with two 4-Gallon tanks and center mount turf tread semi-pneumatic tire for greatest mobility
- Maximum pressure: 155 PSI; CFM at 90 PSI: 9.9; CFM at 40 PSI: 11.6; horsepower: 5.5; engine type: Honda OHV Learn More
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- Stainless Steel control panel
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 15hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 9000 W and 7100 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 3 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
Campbell Hausfeld's CP5216 is equipped with a reliable AR pump and offers 1900psi. The AR pump is constructed with a precision die-cast crankcase and built in loader to optimize performance while reducing set up time and seals that designed to continuously lubricate for an extended life. ETL approved to UL and CSA standards it is completely safe, steel and the enclosed vented cover keeps water out and air circulating. The quick connect tips offer versatility of cleaning pressures and flow and the tips can be conveniently stored on the pressure washer. The heavy duty 120v, 2 HP induction motor outperforms other electric motors. It performs like gas pressure washers without the hassle of fuel emissions, noise and low vibrations making it perfect to use indoors or outdoors. The portable steel cart with pneumatic wheels makes it easy to maneuver and easy to store.On board storage for the cord, hose, gun/lance and spray tips, the handle also folds down for compact storage. Great for use homeowners, shops, for livestock owners, ranchers and farmers, heavy equipment owners, commercial kitchens, marinas, screen printers and more.
- Two quick connect tips
- Chemical tube
- 35 ft. power cord
- 3/8"X25 ft. hose
- Spray gun and hose
The PowerShot is an extremely powerful direct drive machine. The PowerShot is The Choice for Contractors and Cleaning professionals who want direct drive simplicity and Simpson quality in one package. More pressure and more water flow result in even greater cleaning performance and faster job completion. Those who agree that Time is Money use the PowerShot.
- Honda GX commercial series engine starts easy, runs smoothly, and delivers high output
- Direct drive engine and pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons and thermal relief valve
- Welded construction, 1-1/4 in. tubular steel with steel engine plate and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- 3.3 qt. fuel tank
- 5/16 in. x 25 ft. non-marring hose with easy connectors for no tools assembly
- Downstream detergent injection system
- 5 quick connect nozzles - 0°, 15°, 25°, 40° and soap
- MFG Brand Name : Simpson
- MFG Model # : PS3228
- MFG Part # : 60629
Assembled Depth (in.) 34 in Assembled Height (in.) 25 in Assembled Width (in.) 20 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 196 Engine Make Honda Engine Type Direct Drive Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 0.825 Hose Diameter (In.) 0.313 in Hose length (in.) 300 Manufacturer Warranty 1Year Limited Maximum Pressure 3200.000 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 2.8 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage Yes Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 85 Pump Type Industrial Triplex Pump brand FNA Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 10 in Wheels Yes