Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
This Dewalt DXPW3835 Gas pressure washer is engineered to meet the rigorous demand of the cleaning professional with its 3800 PSI Honda engine and it 3.5 GPM pro triplex pump. This Dewalt gas pressure washer is setting the standard by which all others are measured.
- Honda engine for reliable power and durability
- Heavy gauge steel frame, welded construction and solid steel 5/8 in. axle
- Direct drive engine & pump for streamlined power transmission from engine to pump
- Triplex pump design with ceramic pistons, adjustable unloaded and thermal relief valve
- Note: Product may vary by store.
- MFG Brand Name : DEWALT
- MFG Model # : DXPW 3835
- MFG Part # : 60576
Assembled Depth (in.) 32 in Assembled Height (in.) 28 in Assembled Width (in.) 23 in CARB Compliant CARB Compliant Commercial Yes Detergent tank No Engine Displacement (cc) 269 Engine Make Honda Engine Type GX270 Foldable handle No Fuel tank capacity (gallons) 1.4 Hose Diameter (In.) 3/8 in Hose length (in.) 600 Item Package Type Cardboard Container Manufacturer Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Overall; 3 year Honda; 2 Year Pump; Lifetime on Pump Head; 90 Days Gun/ Hose/Lance. Maximum Pressure 3800 psi Maximum flow rate (gallons/min.) 3.5 Number of tips included 5 Onboard storage No Pressure Washer Power Type Gas Product Weight (lb.) 123 Pump Type Pro-Industrial Triplex Pump Pump brand - Returnable 30-Day Start Type Manual Translucent fuel tank No Water capability Cold Wheel Diameter (in.) 13 in Wheels Yes
$1,099.97The 80 Gallon 2-Stage Air Compressor is designed to provide continuous power and is built to last.
- 5 HP (as rated by engine manufacturer) 230V 2-stage air compressor
- 175 max. PSI and 80 gal. ASME tank
- 15.8 CFM @ 90 PSI
- 100% continuous duty all cast iron pump
- 230V single phase motor, no starter required
- Includes finned intercooler
- Mounted discharge valve
- Extended design life lasts 15,000+ hrs.
- One year industrial grade warranty on complete machine - Pump warranty extended to two years with use of Ingersoll Rand's All Season synthetic lubricant, included
- Manufacturers Number: TS4N5
- Brand: Ingersoll Rand®
- Grade: Consumer
- Style: Stationary
- Tank Size: 80 gal.
- Running HP: 5 HP
- Voltage Rating: 230 V
- Phase: Single
- CFM @ 90 PSI: 15.8
- Maximum Pressure: 175 PSI
- Width: 40 in.
- Total Length: 48 in.
- Height: 76 in.
- Weight: 600 lb.
- Warranty: 1 yr. or 2 yr. w/Use of Ingersoll Rand Synthetic Lubricant
- PSI Rating: 175 PSI
- Pump Style: Two-Stage
- Material: Cast IronLearn More
- Great for Starting & Running Large 13,500 BTU RV Air Conditioners
- Electric Push Start, Maintenance Free Battery Included
- 60 (Peak) Amps; 30 Running Amps
- 196cc 4 Stroke OHV Engine
- RV Adapter Included
- Runs 10 Hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise: 58 dB
- EPA Approved
- Peak Power: 3500W
- Rated Power: 3000W
- AC Rated: 120V/60Hz
- DC Rated: 12V/8.3A
- Fuel Tank: 2.8 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Start Type: Recoil Start
- Unit Weight: 121.44 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions: 25.59L x 19.69W x 20.08H
- 1-120V Outlet
- 1-120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1-DC 12 V Output
- 4000 PSI Max Pressure
- 4.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by a commercial-grade 13HP Honda GX390 gas engine with steel gas tank, engine oil alert, and pull start ignition.
- Stainless steel frame with solid welded foot, threaded axle, and bolt-on tires, anti-vibration rubber foot.
- Engine: 13 Honda GX390
- PSI: 4000
- GPM: 4.0
- Pump: Comet ZWD4040G
Kufo Seco 5HP 3,900 CFM 3 phase 220V / 440V Vertical Bag Dust Collector (Prewired 220V) uses its powerful motor to extract dust created by various machines with four-inch dust collection ports, top filter bag filters fine dust
- Industrial-quality construction effectively handles collection of wood chips and sawdust
- Quick-install collection bag makes emptying and re-attaching a snap
- Single-stage design for economical and quiet operation
- Industrial controls designed for years of trouble-free use
- High air velocity (CFM) design stands up to any competitive specifications
7" X 1
4" X 4
5" X 2
70" X 29" X 30"
SOUND RATING @ 3 FT
20.97 CUBIC FEET
25" x 36" (4)
78" x 38"x 95"
Electric start on 7000E for easy start up.
Generac’s OHVI™ engine was designed specifically for generators. It out runs competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer.
Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar™ watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
Maintenance Kit included.
Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included with electric start models.Learn More
Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline, natural gas, or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane and natural gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 9,000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated continuous watts the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt twist lock outlet, this generator can run just about anything. Use the generator right out of the box with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature.
The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator boasts an engine run time of 10 hours at 50% load. A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 15 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 80 Db. The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power.
- 9000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout, or on the jobsite
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
- The 15 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Mobility kit with two 10 inch wheels and handle make is easy to move
- Recoil or Electric start (when a battery is installed, battery not included)
- 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-120/240V outlet, 1-12V DC outlet,
- 7.4 gallon fuel tank, run time = 10 hrs @ 50% load
- Decibel rating < 80 db
- 120/240-volt operation, displacement (CC): 420cc
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker
- EPA approved
- Propane tank not included
- 3000 PSI Max Pressure
- 4.0 GPM Max Flow
- Powered by an industrial 10HP Baldor electric motor.
- Professional Installation RequiredLearn More