Air Compressors & Accessories
Rural King is the place to shop for all of your air compressors and accessories. Air compressors create energy from pressurized air, and this air is used for a lot of different applications as the air is depressurized. Air compressors are used for many things, from airing up tires, to running air powered tools.
The most common type of air compressors are: gas or electric powered. Their power is measured by the HP (Horsepower), and the CFM which is the cubic feet of air per minute that the air compressor has. The size of the tank will tell you how much compressed air that is in reserve is available.
For example, the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor 5hp 80gallon will let you do a lot more projects before running out of air, verses the Mat Industries Air Compressor 1 Hp 7 Gallon. The size you need depends on the size of the job you need to do.
If you are working where there is no electricity available you will need a gas or diesel powered air compressor. The gas and diesel powered compressors will require ventilation because of the exhaust gases and they are noisy.
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
- Oil free, low maintenance operation
- No oil to add or change
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Easy cold weather start
- Heavy duty, 120 volt induction motor; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
- Equipped with:
- Pressure regulator
- Tank and tool pressure gauges
- Single hand operation brass (no spark/anti-rust) quick connect
- On/off switch
- Rubber feet reduce vibration and stabilize compressor
- Available in :
- 2 and 3 gallon horizontal hand carry
- 7 and 17 gallon horizontal portable
- 10 and 20 gallon vertical portable
The Professional Woodworker 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer features an aluminum body and comfortable rubber grip. The nailer comes equipped with an anti dry fire mechanism, adjustable drive depth control, and an exchangeable sequential and bounce which allows you to drive fasteners faster. With a 75-120 PSI and a magazine capacity of 55 nails, this nailer drives in Senco 1 15/16 – 3 1/12 inch (50-90mm) size Senco style nails. The nailer also comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug.
- 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer
- Aluminum body; comfortable rubber hand grip
- Magazine capacity of 55 nails; 75-120 PSI
- Adjustable drive depth control; drives 1 15/16-3 1/2 inch (50-90mm) Senco style nails
- Anti dry fire mechanism; nailer comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug
The Speedway Retractable Air Hose Reel with 3/8 inch by 50 ft Hose quickly and easily stores 50 feet of air hose. Is capable of 250 PSI and it features a ¼ inch NPT, a roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism, stop guard, and 8 position ratchet latch. A solid steel axle and mounting base securely holds the hose in place when it is not being used.
- 250 PSI max
- Roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism
- 8 position ratchet latch
- Solid steel axle and mounting base
- Stop guard
- Oil-free pump and soft-start motor for long life and quiet operation
- High-Flo air regulator to protect against a large drop in pressure
- "Bonus Air" 1.5 HP induction motor for long life and 3.5 SCFM for speedy tank recharge
- Weighs 34.0 pounds
This 47" locking steel wall cabinet from Titan Tool is perfect for any garage, or shop. Made from high strength steel, and finished with a black powder coat, this will dress up any garage while giving you ample space to store tools in any 1 of the 3 locking doors.
• Steel construction for strength and durabilityLearn More
• 3-Door Locking Wall Cabinet
• Pegged backing for hanging tools, keys, and other essential items
• Powder coated finish
• Includes 4 adjustable shelves & 3 styles of pegs/hooks: (4) Steel two-pronged pegs, (10) Steel hooks, (10) Plastic single pronged pegs
• Overall Dimensions: 47.24" x 7.87" x 23.62" (wxdxh)
• Weight: 33lbs
• Assembled in carton
3/8" Drive - The 215G gives you all the power you need in a compact package, letting you access tight spaces while delivering 160 ft-lb of maximum torque.
- Jumbo hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
1/2" Drive - With a great power-to-weight ratio, the 2100G makes it comfortable to get the job done. Delivering 550 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque and weighing only 4.3 lbs, this tool has what it takes to get you the results you need.
- Exclusive Twin Hammer impact mechanism
- Durable composite housing
- Variable speed trigger
- Handle exhuast
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Forward power regulator
- 360° swivel inlet
The Professional Woodworker 18 Gauge Brad Nailer with 2 Gallon Twin Stack Compressor Combo Kit will save you both time and money when completing a variety of nailing jobs. The 2 gallon twin stack compressor runs quietly at .7 CFM at 90 PSI with a maximum PSI of 100. The oil free and maintenance free drive pump allows you to work without worry. The compact, lightweight design is the ultimate in portability. The easy to read gauges allow for convenient monitoring when you are nailing, airbrushing, inflating, stapling, dusting or a variety of other jobs. The brad nailer runs at 60-100 PSI and has a magazine capacity of 100 pieces. The aluminum alloy body comes with a 360-degree adjustable exhaust deflector, a single firing security system and a quick release side load magazine with a sight window, and an internal contact safety. The rubber grip handle allows for greater user comfort. The kit includes gun oil, Allen keys, a male plug and a 25-foot recoil air hose.
- 18 Gauge Brad Nailer; 2 Gallon Twin Stack Compressor
- Nailer: 18 Gauge; drives 3/8- 1-1/4 inch brads; nail capacity - 100; 60-100 PSI
- Compressor: .7 CFM at 90 PSI; 100 maximum PSI; oil free drive pump
- Kit includes: 25 foot recoil air hose, gun oil, allen keys, male plug