Air Compressors & Accessories
Regular Price: $3.49
Special Price: $3.14
This RapidAir 1/2" Union Elbow Fitting features a push to connect style in order to make quick connections. To install tubing, just cut the tubing to length and push it into the fitting until sealed.
- Nylon fitting prevents corrosion
- Has a release button to allow the tubing to be removed
- Max Working PSI: 150
- Use with RapidAir nylon tubing 1/2" OD x 3/8" ID
- Removes water vapor at the point of use
- Desiccant changes color when it needs to be changed or recharged
- Outlet screen keeps desiccant particles out of tools
- Clear bowl with metal guards for easy viewing of fluid level and impact protection
- Quick release bowl, and quarter turn drain for easy maintenance.
Regular Price: $4.99
Special Price: $4.49
The Powermate pressure regulator is part of the line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. The pressure regulator allows the user to adjust the air compressor pressure depending on the air tool being used. The Powermate pressure regulator lets the correct amount of air pressure come through the hose to the air tool for maximum tool performance.
- 1/4 in. NPT inlet/outlet x 1/8 in. NPT gauge
- The Powermate pressure regulator customizes the compressor to fit the specific air requirement each job and air tool have
- Replace non working or broken compressor pressure regulators with the Powermate pressure regulator
- Powermate pressure regulator is long lasting and durable Learn More
Regular Price: $14.99
Special Price: $13.49
The Powermate pressure switch is part of the large line of Powermate genuine replacement parts. A pressure switch regulates air pressure in the compressor. Replace a pressure switch with a new Powermate pressure switch if the compressor motor is cutting out or not turning on at the proper psi.
- 125-155 psi
- 4 Port with bleeder
- Powermate pressure switch is durable and long lasting
- New Powermate pressure switch allows air compressor to run at its most efficient capacity, turning on and off the motor at the correct psi Learn More
Regular Price: $19.99
Special Price: $17.99
This Compressed Air Outlet can be mounted wherever you need compressed air.
- (1) 90120 Aluminum Outlet Block
- (1) 50100 3/8” NPT Straight
- (1) 50300 Union Elbow
- (1) 50120 Drain Valve
- (1) 50125 ¼” NPT Brass Nipple
- (1) 50130 ¼” NPT Brass 45 Degree
- (1) 50135 3/8” NPT Brass Plug
Adapts to surface, in wall or ceiling mount
Regular Price: $12.99
Special Price: $11.69
This 1/2" male NPT straight fitting connects MaxLine 3/4" tubing. It has a double o-ring for a tight, leak-proof seal. It is made of nickle-plated brass and resists corrosion.
- Operating Pressure: 175 PSI at 70° F/ 140 PSI at 140° F
- Meets OSHA guidelines
- Compatible with most compressor oils
Regular Price: $169.99
Special Price: $152.99
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool