Air Compressors & Accessories
Rural King is the place to shop for all of your air compressors and accessories. Air compressors create energy from pressurized air, and this air is used for a lot of different applications as the air is depressurized. Air compressors are used for many things, from airing up tires, to running air powered tools.
The most common type of air compressors are: gas or electric powered. Their power is measured by the HP (Horsepower), and the CFM which is the cubic feet of air per minute that the air compressor has. The size of the tank will tell you how much compressed air that is in reserve is available.
For example, the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor 5hp 80gallon will let you do a lot more projects before running out of air, verses the Mat Industries Air Compressor 1 Hp 7 Gallon. The size you need depends on the size of the job you need to do.
If you are working where there is no electricity available you will need a gas or diesel powered air compressor. The gas and diesel powered compressors will require ventilation because of the exhaust gases and they are noisy.
1/2" Drive - With a great power-to-weight ratio, the 2100G makes it comfortable to get the job done. Delivering 550 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque and weighing only 4.3 lbs, this tool has what it takes to get you the results you need.
- Exclusive Twin Hammer impact mechanism
- Durable composite housing
- Variable speed trigger
- Handle exhuast
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Forward power regulator
- 360° swivel inlet
The Speedway 2 gallon Twin Tank Air Compressor is a low profile stable design on rooftops or when transporting, which makes it the perfect portable compressor. The twin tanks are oil free. Comes with a 25', 1/4" PU hose attached to the tanks so it is a one stop shop. 7 AMP, 1/3 HP with a max PSI of 100. Also, CFM: 1.0 @ 40 PSI and .5 @ 90 PSI. Quiet operation and lightweight in design.
- 2 Gallon Tank
- 2 AMP, 1/3 HP with max PSI of 100
- Stable design for rooftops
- 25', 1/4" PU hose
- Adjustable Exhaust - Change the direction of exhaust away from the user
- Adjustable depth control - control the depth of drive in various types of wood and engineered lumber
- Removable Decking Tip - Use to protect finished wood surfaces such as decks and fencing
- Serrated Metal Nose - For aggressive toe nailing
- Heavy duty, oil lubricated, direct drive pump
- Easy access oil fill
- Oil level sight glass
- Durable cast iron cylinder
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Long life induction motor wired 120 volt; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
The light yet durable aluminum housing on this impact wrench allows you to work at peak performance with little vibration thanks to its pinless impact mechanism. Features include a convenient reverse valve for easy direction change and has three forward and three reverse speeds making it a great tool for any auto mechanic or metal worker to have around the shop.
Material Cast Aluminum Housing Max Speed 4200 RPM Max Torque 1602 Ft-Lb Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 1/2in Drive Size 1 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Accessories Included Hex Wrench
The Professional Woodworker 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer features an aluminum body and comfortable rubber grip. The nailer comes equipped with an anti dry fire mechanism, adjustable drive depth control, and an exchangeable sequential and bounce which allows you to drive fasteners faster. With a 75-120 PSI and a magazine capacity of 55 nails, this nailer drives in Senco 1 15/16 – 3 1/12 inch (50-90mm) size Senco style nails. The nailer also comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug.
- 21 Degree Full Round Head Framing Nailer
- Aluminum body; comfortable rubber hand grip
- Magazine capacity of 55 nails; 75-120 PSI
- Adjustable drive depth control; drives 1 15/16-3 1/2 inch (50-90mm) Senco style nails
- Anti dry fire mechanism; nailer comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug
The Speedway Retractable Air Hose Reel with 3/8 inch by 50 ft Hose quickly and easily stores 50 feet of air hose. Is capable of 250 PSI and it features a ¼ inch NPT, a roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism, stop guard, and 8 position ratchet latch. A solid steel axle and mounting base securely holds the hose in place when it is not being used.
- 250 PSI max
- Roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism
- 8 position ratchet latch
- Solid steel axle and mounting base
- Stop guard
- Oil-free pump and soft-start motor for long life and quiet operation
- High-Flo air regulator to protect against a large drop in pressure
- "Bonus Air" 1.5 HP induction motor for long life and 3.5 SCFM for speedy tank recharge
- Weighs 34.0 pounds
The Professional Woodworker Clipped Head 3/12 inch Framing Nailer is the ideal choice for all of your framing needs. The Framing nailer features an air pressure of 75-120 PSI and its magazine can hold 90 pieces of Senco style nails. Sequential and bounce features are interchangeable to allow you to drive fasteners faster and easier. The nailer also comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug.
- Clipped Head 3-1/2 inch Framing Nailer
- Air pressure of 75-120 PSI
- Magazine capacity of 90 Senco style nails
- Nailer comes with gun oil, allen keys and a male plug
Out of stock