Air Compressors & Accessories
Rural King is the place to shop for all of your air compressors and accessories. Air compressors create energy from pressurized air, and this air is used for a lot of different applications as the air is depressurized. Air compressors are used for many things, from airing up tires, to running air powered tools.
The most common type of air compressors are: gas or electric powered. Their power is measured by the HP (Horsepower), and the CFM which is the cubic feet of air per minute that the air compressor has. The size of the tank will tell you how much compressed air that is in reserve is available.
For example, the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor 5hp 80gallon will let you do a lot more projects before running out of air, verses the Mat Industries Air Compressor 1 Hp 7 Gallon. The size you need depends on the size of the job you need to do.
If you are working where there is no electricity available you will need a gas or diesel powered air compressor. The gas and diesel powered compressors will require ventilation because of the exhaust gases and they are noisy.
3/4" Drive - Get more power with the 259G ¾” Impactool™. This tool delivers 1,050 ft-lb of torque to help you conquer whatever the day brings.
- Rocking dog impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
- Handle exhaust
- 200 PSI max pressure allows for longer air tool run time
- 5.4 SCFM @ 90 PSI allows for quick compressor recovery time
- 78 dBA (tested per ISO3744) operational noise level for a quieter work environment
- Efficient high pressure technology allows for longer pump and motor life
- Oil free, maintenance free pump, for convenient use
- Efficient high pressure motor allows the compressor to be run with an extension cord (12 Ga. or heavier, 50 ft. or less) due to consistent amp draw requirements of the compressor
- Compact design allows for the compressor to be easily moved, transported, and stored
- Robust dual purpose handle provides additional protection to the compressor along with serving as a hose wrap
- Metal console panel provides a display area as well as protects the gauges, coupler, and regulator
- High flow air regulator allows for maximum air tool run time
- High flow coupler allows for maximum air tool run time
- 2 inch gauges allow for an easy to read surface
- Wide track, semi-pneumatic tires allow for additional stability, easy movement, and no tire maintenance
- Perfect for a wide range of home and auto jobs including engine repair, tire repair and maintenance, tire inflation, blade sharpening and more
- With 150 maximum PSI there is plenty of airflow to power a variety of air tools
- Maintenance-free oil-less pump
- The 1.3 running HP motor combined with the Campbell Hausfeld pump stands for high quality performance and starting capabilities
- 1.3 HP 8 Gallon Oil-Free Horizontal Air Compressor - HU500000AV
The Speedway 14 AMP, 20 gallon air tank is made of a solid cast iron cylinder with a durable steel air intake filter. It will reduce vibration with its rubber foot stabilizers and AV grip. 2 HP – 3300 RPM, 5.1 CFM @ 40 PSI, 4.1 CFM @ 90 PSI, 130PSI maximum. High-efficiency, induction motor with thermal overload protection. It also features a 8” wheel kit and ergonomic handle for smooth portability.
- 14 AMP, 20 Gallon solid cast iron cylinder<li>Durable steel air intake filter
- 130 PSI maximum
- High-efficiency, induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Wheel kit with 8” wheels, ergonomic handle
Out of stock