Air Compressors & Accessories
VIAIR's 300P Portable Compressor is a larger portable compressor kit that is capable of inflating up to 33-inch tires easily by simply clamping the power leads to your battery, connecting the tire chuck to the valve stem and turning the unit on. Tire pressure can be checked using the 5-in-1 Inflator/Deflator inline pressure gauge.
Please Note: The air hose supplied with this kit may become brittle from prolonged exposure to UV/sunlight. - Stow when not in use. Never allow the hose to come into contact with the head of the compressor during use (melting hazard). The use of the included air hose is not recommended in sub zero or freezing conditions. The 300P does not work with Presta bicycle valves.
- Permanent Magnetic Motor
- Duty Cycle: 33% @ 100 PSI
- Max. Working Pressure: 150 PSI
- Max. Amp Draw: 30 Amps
- Dimensions: 9"L x 4.9"W x 7.5"H
- Net Weight: 8.70 lbs.
- 5-in-1 Inflator/Deflator with Inline 100 PSI Gauge
- Aluminum Sand Tray with Vibration Isolators
- Deluxe Dual Compartment Carry Bag
- 40-amp Inline Fuse Holder
- Dual Battery Clamps
- 3 pc. Inflation Tips Kit
- Power Cord: 8 ft.
- Air Hose: 25 ft.
Performance Data PSI CFM A BAR LPM A 0 2.30 17 0 65.0 17 10 1.94 21 1.0 52.6 22 20 1.76 23 2.0 46.3 24 30 1.62 24 3.0 40.5 26 40 1.48 25 4.0 35.7 27 50 1.34 27 5.0 31.0 27 60 1.24 27 6.0 26.6 28 70 1.13 27 7.0 23.6 29 80 0.99 28 8.0 19.1 30 90 0.92 28 9.0 15.8 29 100 0.85 29 10.0 14.0 28 110 0.74 30 120 0.63 30 130 0.56 29 140 0.53 28 150 0.46 27 * Supply Voltage: 13.8 Volts Fill Rates 31" x 10.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 3 min. 25 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 00 sec. (± 05 sec.) 33" x 12.5" Fill Rate 0 to 30 PSI 5 min. 00 sec. (± 10 sec.) 15 to 30 PSI 2 min. 45 sec.(± 05 sec.)
3/8" Drive - The 215G gives you all the power you need in a compact package, letting you access tight spaces while delivering 160 ft-lb of maximum torque.
- Jumbo hammer impact mechanism
- Variable speed trigger
- Ergonomic grip
- Handle exhaust
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Easy to use forward/reverse power regulator
The Speedway Retractable Air Hose Reel with 3/8 inch by 50 ft Hose quickly and easily stores 50 feet of air hose. Is capable of 250 PSI and it features a ¼ inch NPT, a roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism, stop guard, and 8 position ratchet latch. A solid steel axle and mounting base securely holds the hose in place when it is not being used.
- 250 PSI max
- Roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism
- 8 position ratchet latch
- Solid steel axle and mounting base
- Stop guard
The Professional Woodworker 4 Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor is the perfect companion to all of your air tools. With its 4 gallon air tank and low profile stable design, it is ideal in almost any situation, whether it is on the top of a roof or on the other side of the garage. It features 15 amp, 1.5 HP motor that runs at 1720 RPM. It can run 4.2 CFM at 90PSI or 5.5 CFM at 40PSI, with a maximum of 125PSI. The motor on this compressor is a high-efficient, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. This compressor is extremely durable with its solid cast iron cylinder and durable steel air intake filter. It comes equipped with an air regulator and 2 regulated, factory installed air couplers that easily supports two users.
- 15 AMP
- 1.5 HP - 1720 RPM
- 4.2 CFM @ 90PSI
- High efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Air regulator and quick coupler
The EMAX Heavy Duty Air Ratchet Wrench, 1/2 Inch (Model: EATRTH5S1P) is the perfect tool for tackling all types of jobs in the shop or at home. Forged for both industrial and commercial use, EMAX's construction offers the power, performance, and portability to get the job done every time. EMAX's Industrial Duty Air Ratchet Wrench is built of lightweight aluminum alloy, solid steel, and chrome plated features giving it both durability and comfort. The four-finger trigger provides smooth and variable speed. A robust dual gear drive delivers rugged durability and performance. The forward thrust deflector routes exhaust air away from the job.
- Lightweight aluminum body for exceptional comfort and control
- Front-end housing and central nut are solid, heat-treated/chrome plated steel for ultimate durability
- Dual gear drive delivers maximum performance and durability
- Crankshaft, drive-bushing, yoke, anvil and pawl case hardened for rugged durability and maximum performance
- Soft touch 4-finger trigger provides user with smooth variable speed control
- Forward thrust deflector routes exhaust away from user
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Speedway 2 gallon Twin Tank Air Compressor is a low profile stable design on rooftops or when transporting, which makes it the perfect portable compressor. The twin tanks are oil free. Comes with a 25', 1/4" PU hose attached to the tanks so it is a one stop shop. 7 AMP, 1/3 HP with a max PSI of 100. Also, CFM: 1.0 @ 40 PSI and .5 @ 90 PSI. Quiet operation and lightweight in design.
- 2 Gallon Tank
- 2 AMP, 1/3 HP with max PSI of 100
- Stable design for rooftops
- 25', 1/4" PU hose
The Airbase by EMAX Industrial 3-in-1 Multi-Functional Orbital Palm Sander, 5 in. (Model: EATOS50S1P) is the perfect tool for tackling all automotive and woodworking jobs at home, in the shop, at the garage, or even the job site. EMAX's Industrial 3-in-1 Multi-Functional Orbital Palm Sander has 11,000 rpm, offering the performance to conquer heavy duty jobs. Compact low profile body design and rubber rings absorb vibration for extended working comfort and swirl-free finishes. A five blade rotor provides power and performance. Equipped with a noise diffusing system and anti-dust protection system delivers comfort and long-term durability. A 360° exhaust port routes air exhaust away for the user. The 3-in-1 design allows for versatile vacuum system set-ups. The unit can be used as non-vacuum or converted to central vacuum function. Hook-up to dust collection system is not included. All EMAX air tools offer the industry's best product support with a limited lifetime warranty. EMAX is owned and operated in America and makes industrial grade tools for the household project focusing on quality, integrity, and service.
- Innovative 3 in 1 design features dual sanding and vacuum capabilities
- Housing is constructed from high strength composite materials
- Low profile body with low center of gravity design for maximum performance
- Dustproof bearings engineered to significantly increase tool life
- Includes 1 spanner and 2 exhaust fittings
- Powerful 5 blade rotor that generates a 1000 RPM of free speed and stands up to continuous duty demand
- Effective anti-dust protection system insulates the air motor and bearings from sanding residue and eliminates contamination
- Vibration-absorbing rubber rings minimize vibration for swirl-free finishes
- 360° circular exhaust port routes air exhaust away from the user
- Tool uses standard 6 in. hook and loop sanding pads
- Air inlet valve to regulate air flow
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Adjustable exhaust - change the direction of exhaust away from the user
- Adjustable depth control - control the depth of drive in various types of wood and engineered lumber
- Removable decking tip - use to protect finished wood surfaces such as decks and fencing
- Serrated Metal Nose - For aggressive toe nailing
The Airbase by EMAX Industrial Composite Air Impact Wrench (Model: EATIWC5S1P) is the perfect tool for tackling all types of jobs in the shop or at home. Forged for both industrial and commercial use, EMAX's construction offers the power, performance, and portability to get the job done every time. The Industrial Composite Air Impact Wrench features a swing arm lever for power regulation in both forward and reverse directions. The ergonomically contoured sure-grip handle is designed for comfort throughout continuous use. The full-stroke tease trigger throttle is pressure sensitive allowing projects to proceed at any speed. The wrench is equipped with a heavy duty hammer cage, over-sized internal bearings, and case hardened CRMO steel rotor and anvil so the tool is ready to work through the tough jobs. A downward air exhaust deflector provides smooth and safe performance. All EMAX air tools offer the industry's best product support with a limited lifetime warranty. EMAX is owned and operated in America and makes industrial grade tools for the household project focusing on quality, integrity, and service.
- Solid steel front-end body construction delivers maximum wear and protection
- Rugged aluminum alloy body offers compact, lightweight design for continuous use
- Two piece construction for easy serviceability with contoured sure-grip handle
- Adjustable power regulation allows for full power or variable power in either direction
- 5 step regulator for precision torque adjustments
- Super duty motor delivers maximum torque and rugged durability
- Heat treated spherulitic iron cylinder extended life
- Heavy duty twin hammer impact mechanism
- Crmo steel rotor and anvil case hardened for maximum durability and extended life
- Pressure feed lubrication ensures ease of use and reliable performance
- Downward air exhaust handle port
- Delivers maximum torque of 560 ft.-lbs.
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Heavy duty, oil lubricated, direct drive pump
- Easy access oil fill
- Oil level sight glass
- Durable cast iron cylinder
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Long life induction motor wired 120 volt; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use