Air Compressors & Accessories
Rural King is the place to shop for all of your air compressors and accessories. Air compressors create energy from pressurized air, and this air is used for a lot of different applications as the air is depressurized. Air compressors are used for many things, from airing up tires, to running air powered tools.
The most common type of air compressors are: gas or electric powered. Their power is measured by the HP (Horsepower), and the CFM which is the cubic feet of air per minute that the air compressor has. The size of the tank will tell you how much compressed air that is in reserve is available.
For example, the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor 5hp 80gallon will let you do a lot more projects before running out of air, verses the Mat Industries Air Compressor 1 Hp 7 Gallon. The size you need depends on the size of the job you need to do.
If you are working where there is no electricity available you will need a gas or diesel powered air compressor. The gas and diesel powered compressors will require ventilation because of the exhaust gases and they are noisy.
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
The Professional Woodworker 4 Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor is the perfect companion to all of your air tools. With its 4 gallon air tank and low profile stable design, it is ideal in almost any situation, whether it is on the top of a roof or on the other side of the garage. It features 15 amp, 1.5 HP motor that runs at 1720 RPM. It can run 4.2 CFM at 90PSI or 5.5 CFM at 40PSI, with a maximum of 125PSI. The motor on this compressor is a high-efficient, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. This compressor is extremely durable with its solid cast iron cylinder and durable steel air intake filter. It comes equipped with an air regulator and 2 regulated, factory installed air couplers that easily supports two users.
- 15 AMP
- 1.5 HP - 1720 RPM
- 4.2 CFM @ 90PSI
- High efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Air regulator and quick coupler
- Quiet Operation
- Ideal for punch-out, trim, & finish applications
- Maintenance Free
- Sealed unit- no need to change the oil in the compressor pump
- Weighs only 22 pounds- easy to transport & store
- Powers many air tools: brad & finish nailers, staplers, etc.
- 3 years for consumer use; 90 days commercial use
- Limited to materials and/or workmanship
- 1 Gallon Air Tank With Top-Mounted Gauges & Connector
- Gauges for tank & tool pressure are easy to read
- Quick connector for simple hose connection
- Pressure Regulator
- Easy to reach, top mounted knob turns pressure up or down
- Plugs Into Household 120 Volt Outlet
- Only needs a 3 amp circuit; use in any 3 prong outlet
The Speedway Retractable Air Hose Reel with 3/8 inch by 50 ft Hose quickly and easily stores 50 feet of air hose. Is capable of 250 PSI and it features a ¼ inch NPT, a roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism, stop guard, and 8 position ratchet latch. A solid steel axle and mounting base securely holds the hose in place when it is not being used.
- 250 PSI max
- Roller bearing ratchet rewind mechanism
- 8 position ratchet latch
- Solid steel axle and mounting base
- Stop guard
- Oil-free pump and soft-start motor for long life and quiet operation
- High-Flo air regulator to protect against a large drop in pressure
- "Bonus Air" 1.5 HP induction motor for long life and 3.5 SCFM for speedy tank recharge
- Weighs 34.0 pounds
- Adjustable exhaust - change the direction of exhaust away from the user
- Adjustable depth control - control the depth of drive in various types of wood and engineered lumber
- Removable decking tip - use to protect finished wood surfaces such as decks and fencing
- Serrated Metal Nose - For aggressive toe nailing
Industrial Air Contractor 3 gallon hot dog air compressor is ideal for the finish and trim contractor as well as the heavy DIY person. 1.5 HP oil lubed direct drive induction motor is durable with a long life. Compressor is easy to maintain with no belts of pulleys to change.
- Low voltage start-up allows the compressor to be operated on extension cords
- Centralized handle with cushioned grip
- Equipped with single hand operation, brass (no spark/rust) quick connect
- Includes quick set regulator, tool and tank pressure gauges Learn More