Air Compressors & Accessories
Rural King is the place to shop for all of your air compressors and accessories. Air compressors create energy from pressurized air, and this air is used for a lot of different applications as the air is depressurized. Air compressors are used for many things, from airing up tires, to running air powered tools.
The most common type of air compressors are: gas or electric powered. Their power is measured by the HP (Horsepower), and the CFM which is the cubic feet of air per minute that the air compressor has. The size of the tank will tell you how much compressed air that is in reserve is available.
For example, the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor 5hp 80gallon will let you do a lot more projects before running out of air, verses the Mat Industries Air Compressor 1 Hp 7 Gallon. The size you need depends on the size of the job you need to do.
If you are working where there is no electricity available you will need a gas or diesel powered air compressor. The gas and diesel powered compressors will require ventilation because of the exhaust gases and they are noisy.
The Professional Woodworker 4 Gallon Twin Stack Air Compressor is the perfect companion to all of your air tools. With its 4 gallon air tank and low profile stable design, it is ideal in almost any situation, whether it is on the top of a roof or on the other side of the garage. It features 15 amp, 1.5 HP motor that runs at 1720 RPM. It can run 4.2 CFM at 90PSI or 5.5 CFM at 40PSI, with a maximum of 125PSI. The motor on this compressor is a high-efficient, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. This compressor is extremely durable with its solid cast iron cylinder and durable steel air intake filter. It comes equipped with an air regulator and 2 regulated, factory installed air couplers that easily supports two users.
- 15 AMP
- 1.5 HP - 1720 RPM
- 4.2 CFM @ 90PSI
- High efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Air regulator and quick coupler
- Heavy duty, oil lubricated, direct drive pump
- Easy access oil fill
- Oil level sight glass
- Durable cast iron cylinder
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Long life induction motor wired 120 volt; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
The Speedway 2 gallon Twin Tank Air Compressor is a low profile stable design on rooftops or when transporting, which makes it the perfect portable compressor. The twin tanks are oil free. Comes with a 25', 1/4" PU hose attached to the tanks so it is a one stop shop. 7 AMP, 1/3 HP with a max PSI of 100. Also, CFM: 1.0 @ 40 PSI and .5 @ 90 PSI. Quiet operation and lightweight in design.
- 2 Gallon Tank
- 2 AMP, 1/3 HP with max PSI of 100
- Stable design for rooftops
- 25', 1/4" PU hose
- Quiet Operation
- Ideal for punch-out, trim, & finish applications
- Maintenance Free
- Sealed unit- no need to change the oil in the compressor pump
- Weighs only 22 pounds- easy to transport & store
- Powers many air tools: brad & finish nailers, staplers, etc.
- 3 years for consumer use; 90 days commercial use
- Limited to materials and/or workmanship
- 1 Gallon Air Tank With Top-Mounted Gauges & Connector
- Gauges for tank & tool pressure are easy to read
- Quick connector for simple hose connection
- Pressure Regulator
- Easy to reach, top mounted knob turns pressure up or down
- Plugs Into Household 120 Volt Outlet
- Only needs a 3 amp circuit; use in any 3 prong outlet
- Oil free, low maintenance operation
- No oil to add or change
- No belts or pulleys to replace
- Easy cold weather start
- Heavy duty, 120 volt induction motor; plugs into standard outlet for quick and easy use
- Equipped with:
- Pressure regulator
- Tank and tool pressure gauges
- Single hand operation brass (no spark/anti-rust) quick connect
- On/off switch
- Rubber feet reduce vibration and stabilize compressor
- Available in :
- 2 and 3 gallon horizontal hand carry
- 7 and 17 gallon horizontal portable
- 10 and 20 gallon vertical portable