Air Compressors & Accessories
Rural King is the place to shop for all of your air compressors and accessories. Air compressors create energy from pressurized air, and this air is used for a lot of different applications as the air is depressurized. Air compressors are used for many things, from airing up tires, to running air powered tools.
The most common type of air compressors are: gas or electric powered. Their power is measured by the HP (Horsepower), and the CFM which is the cubic feet of air per minute that the air compressor has. The size of the tank will tell you how much compressed air that is in reserve is available.
For example, the Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor 5hp 80gallon will let you do a lot more projects before running out of air, verses the Mat Industries Air Compressor 1 Hp 7 Gallon. The size you need depends on the size of the job you need to do.
If you are working where there is no electricity available you will need a gas or diesel powered air compressor. The gas and diesel powered compressors will require ventilation because of the exhaust gases and they are noisy.
This air piping system is designed for air tools that require a constant supply of air and is great for large buildings. The piping is made of a high-density polethylen (HDPE) tubing and also features an aluminum core to hold any shape it is bent to and allow simple wall installation.
- 100 Feet Tubing
- 175 PSI operating pressure
- 3 Outlet Kits
- 2 Tees
- 1 Male 3/4" NPT Fitting
- 20 Clips
- Bevel and Cutter Tool
- 25 ft. recoil air hose
- Blow gun with safety nozzle, inflation needle and adapter fitting
- Dual tire chuck
- Quick coupler, male and female thread connector
- Thread sealant
Industrial Air Contractor 3 gallon hot dog air compressor is ideal for the finish and trim contractor as well as the heavy DIY person. 1.5 HP oil lubed direct drive induction motor is durable with a long life. Compressor is easy to maintain with no belts of pulleys to change.
- Low voltage start-up allows the compressor to be operated on extension cords
- Centralized handle with cushioned grip
- Equipped with single hand operation, brass (no spark/rust) quick connect
- Includes quick set regulator, tool and tank pressure gauges Learn More
1/2" Drive - With a great power-to-weight ratio, the 2100G makes it comfortable to get the job done. Delivering 550 ft-lb of maximum reverse torque and weighing only 4.3 lbs, this tool has what it takes to get you the results you need.
- Exclusive Twin Hammer impact mechanism
- Durable composite housing
- Variable speed trigger
- Handle exhuast
- Powerful 6-vane motor
- Forward power regulator
- 360° swivel inlet
This 47" locking steel wall cabinet from Titan Tool is perfect for any garage, or shop. Made from high strength steel, and finished with a black powder coat, this will dress up any garage while giving you ample space to store tools in any 1 of the 3 locking doors.
• Steel construction for strength and durabilityLearn More
• 3-Door Locking Wall Cabinet
• Pegged backing for hanging tools, keys, and other essential items
• Powder coated finish
• Includes 4 adjustable shelves & 3 styles of pegs/hooks: (4) Steel two-pronged pegs, (10) Steel hooks, (10) Plastic single pronged pegs
• Overall Dimensions: 47.24" x 7.87" x 23.62" (wxdxh)
• Weight: 33lbs
• Assembled in carton
- Oil-free pump and soft-start motor for long life and quiet operation
- High-Flo air regulator to protect against a large drop in pressure
- "Bonus Air" 1.5 HP induction motor for long life and 3.5 SCFM for speedy tank recharge
- Weighs 34.0 pounds
The light yet durable aluminum housing on this impact wrench allows you to work at peak performance with little vibration thanks to its pinless impact mechanism. Features include a convenient reverse valve for easy direction change and has three forward and three reverse speeds making it a great tool for any auto mechanic or metal worker to have around the shop.
Material Cast Aluminum Housing Max Speed 4200 RPM Max Torque 1602 Ft-Lb Working Pressure 90 PSI Air Inlet 1/2in Drive Size 1 in Recommended Hose Size 1/2" Accessories Included Hex Wrench
The Professional Woodworker 18 Gauge Brad Nailer with 2 Gallon Twin Stack Compressor Combo Kit will save you both time and money when completing a variety of nailing jobs. The 2 gallon twin stack compressor runs quietly at .7 CFM at 90 PSI with a maximum PSI of 100. The oil free and maintenance free drive pump allows you to work without worry. The compact, lightweight design is the ultimate in portability. The easy to read gauges allow for convenient monitoring when you are nailing, airbrushing, inflating, stapling, dusting or a variety of other jobs. The brad nailer runs at 60-100 PSI and has a magazine capacity of 100 pieces. The aluminum alloy body comes with a 360-degree adjustable exhaust deflector, a single firing security system and a quick release side load magazine with a sight window, and an internal contact safety. The rubber grip handle allows for greater user comfort. The kit includes gun oil, Allen keys, a male plug and a 25-foot recoil air hose.
- 18 Gauge Brad Nailer; 2 Gallon Twin Stack Compressor
- Nailer: 18 Gauge; drives 3/8- 1-1/4 inch brads; nail capacity - 100; 60-100 PSI
- Compressor: .7 CFM at 90 PSI; 100 maximum PSI; oil free drive pump
- Kit includes: 25 foot recoil air hose, gun oil, allen keys, male plug
Out of stock
The Speedway 8-Gallon Air Compressor cast iron direct drive oil lube pump provides you with the power you need to complete your jobs. This specific compressor features a 13A, 1.5 HP, 3200 RPM motor that delivers 5 CFM @ 90 PSI and 6 CFM @ 40 PSI with a 125 PSI maximum. The large oversized 6.5 inch wheels and AV Grip handle design allows for easy portability. The motor is a high-efficiency, cold start twin capacitor induction motor with thermal overload protection. The air intake filter is made of durable steel and the cylinder of solid cast iron. Two oversized 6.5 inch wheels and an AV Grip handle design allow this compressor to be easily transported. An air regulator and quick coupler are included.
- 8 gallon tank; Solid cast iron cylinder/durable steel air intake filter
- 13 amps; 1.5 HP; 3360 RPMs
- 125 PSI; 5 CFM @ 90 PSI and 6 CFM @ 40 PSI
- Cold start, twin capacity induction motor with thermal overload protection
- Two 6.5 inch, oversized wheels; AV grip handle; air regulator and quick coupler included
Out of stock