The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
- 13HP OHV air-cooled engine
- Runs 9 hours at 1/2 load
- Operating Noise 76dB
- 2-120V outlets, 1-120V twist-lock outlet
- 1-120V/240 twist-lock outlet
- One 12V DC outlet
- EPA approved
Product SpecificationsUnit Dimensions: 27.9" x 21" x 23.6"
Fuel Type: Gasoline
Amps: 50A/120V, 25A/240V
Output (Rated): 6000W
Output (Peak): 7500W
Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
Starting System: Electric & Recoil
Weight: 198 lbs. Learn More
The Powerhouse PH2100PRi (69271) is the most feature-packed 2000 watt generator on the market. It has a 4.35 HP, 4-stroke engine for a maximum output of 2100 watts, and is also equipped with electric remote start, as well as a standard recoil pull start. A convenient fuel primer bulb and automatic choke ensures a fast start. The engine can be set to run at variable speed for maximum fuel economy or at constant speed for full power. The PH2100 has a built-in carry handle or can also be equipped with an optional wheelie/pull handle kit for easy transport. Using an optional parallel kit, this generator can easily be combined with a second generator, either a PH2100PRi or a PH2700PRi to produce a maximum output of 4,200 watts.
- 2,000 Watts continuous / 2,100 Watts surge
- One 5-20R 20 amp duplex receptacle
- Continuous run time of 3.2 hrs with a full load; 7.9 hrs at 1/4 load
- Internal circuit breaker and emergency stop control
- Remote electric start at up to 75-feet away
- Convenient carry handle
- Optional parallel kit (sold separately) can connect to a second unit for double the output
- EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC and FCC compliant
- 2-year consumer / 1-year commercial warranty
Included Accessories- Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & Handle, Screw Driver, 1 Owner’s Manual (English, French, Spanish), 3 Quick Start Guides, Keys & Remote, Oil Drain Extension, Spare 20A ATC style fuse, Internal Charging Cable.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 2000 / 2100 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
3.2 / 7.9 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 73 lbs Generator Dimensions 19"H x 11"W x 22"D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
56 / 66 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC, FCC Choke Auto DC Output 12 V - 8.3 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHC, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Yes Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 1.3 gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 4.35 hp / 125 cc Ignition System Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 17.5 A Max Output (kW) 2.1 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 15.6 oz Oil Type 15W-40 Overload Reset Switch Yes Primer Bulb Yes Rated Current (A) 16.7 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 2.0 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120 V Receptacles One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Duplex Starting System Remote, Electric & Recoil
This DHT 6500W generator is there when you need it most. It comes with everything you need including oil, wheels and an electrical cord meant for emergencies. Powered by a reliable Loncin gas engine, this generator is ideal for emergencies, job site use, recreation, household, lawn and garden, heating and cooling. Like all DHT tools, it comes ready to work. Just gas and go.
- 420cc / 13 HP air-cooled OHV gas engine with recoil start
- 12 hours run-time @ 50% capacity
- Low oil indicator / low oil shutdown
- Heavy duty 1-1/4 in. steel roll cage
- 4-120V/1-120/240V 1DC12V
- EPA certified
- INVERTOR TECHNOLOGY
- 4.6hp 125cc Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 2500 W and 2200 running Watts
- 1 x 120V GFCI duplex
- DC voltage
- Auto idle feature
- 60dB at 50% load
- 5.7L fuel tank
- 10,000 Surge Watt Output
- 7,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards
The Champion Power Equipment 76533 gasoline or propane portable generator is powered by a 224cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3800 running watts and 4750 starting watts. Ideal for powering a fridge, lights, TV, other small appliance or a few household items.
- 3800 running watts/4750 starting watts (Gasoline)
- 3420 running watts/4275 starting watts (LPG)
- RV Ready - TT-30R outlet
- 120V AC load
- Up to 12 hour run time at 50% load
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Push button electric and easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1 in. durable tubular steel frame
- Intelligauge - volts, frequency, hours
- 8 in. never flat mobility kit
- Oil funnel
- Start up oil
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft.
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 3800 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 4750 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 3420 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 4275 watts AC Load 120V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 224cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 3.4 gal. (13 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 0.6 qt. (0.6 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 8 in. never flat Battery Included, 9Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 68 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 26.3" L x 24.8" W x 22.9" H Gross Weight 132.3 lbs. Net Weight 119 lbs.
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
The Energin 4000 XLT Generator is great to have when bad weather or disaster strikes. A major 4,000 watts of peak power keep essential systems running while you and your family ride out the storm. You can't schedule emergencies, but you can control how prepared you are to handle them. Fuel-efficient, air-cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine. Easy-access on / off switch, keyed electric start and recoil start. 9-hour run time (at 1/2 total load) 4-gallon fuel tank. Wheeled mobility cart with never-flat wheels. Four 120V "wall" outlets, one 230V appliance outlet.
- 4000 Watts of power
- 9 Hour run time
- 4 120V wall outlets
- 1 230V appliance outlet
- Fuel-efficient, air cooled, 212 cc 7 HP engine
- Battery is not Included!!
The Champion Power Equipment 11008 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your Truck or SUV. It has a 10,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 2 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- 10,000 lb. rated line pull
- Planetary gear train
- 3.6 hp series wound motor
- 85 ft. Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable
- Free spooling clutch
- Includes roller fairlead and remote control