All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included
The Champion 2000 Watt inverter parallel kit doubles the power output of Champion 2000 Watt inverters. It conveniently fits between two stackable inverter units keeping receptacles off the ground. Kit adds a 120V twist-lock receptacle (L5-30R) and a 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R).
- Get up to double the power by paralleling 2 Champion inverters
- 120V receptacle (L5-30R)
- 120V RV receptacle (TT-30R)
- Easy to connect, no tools required
- Custom design seamlessly integrates into 2 stacked Champion inverters
The Reliance Easy/Tran transfer switch is easy to install and easy to use. It is ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, telecommunication substations, traffic signals, commercial garage doors, cell towers, sewer and water lift stations, septic pumps, industrial sump pumps, electric water heaters, electric heat and much more.
- MODEL CSR302
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 7500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 2
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 60
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 250 VAC 30
- POWER INLET, NEMA L14-30
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 10 Learn More
The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure. The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load. Uses standard grounded extension cord.
- MODEL TF201W
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 2500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 0
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 20
- 20 AMP SINGLE POLE CIRCUIT BREAKERS 1
- POWER INLET, NEMA 5-20
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 12
- CONDUIT SIZE [inches] 1/2 Learn More
$139.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
$119.97These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed. Learn More
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
Champion Power Equipment Wireless Remote Power Winch Kit gives you the added benefit of operating your winch via wireless remote control, up to 80 feet away. Just power up the remote control and push the separate in/out buttons, your winch does what you tell it to do. The high-quality winch will increase the utility of your ATV, UTV or work vehicle. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and the wireless remote control with antenna. The unique clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy-duty 38 feet x 15/64 inch diameter galvanized super-duty aircraft cable.
- 4,500 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.6 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (38 feet x 15/64 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Wireless remote and antenna, roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor; universal mounting channel
- Lightweight, Compact Size Runs Lights, Coffee Makers or Small Tools at Campsite/Job Site/Cabins.
- Attached Rubber Feet Reduce Vibrations and Crawling
- Circuit Breaker Protects Generator and Equipment From Overload
- 2 Stroke Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Engine
- Runs 8.5 Hours at 1/2 Load on 1.2 Gallons of Fuel
- Delivers 1,200 Watts Surge, 1,000 Watts Continuous
- Integrated 12V, 15 Peak AMP DC, Trickle Charge, Battery
- Charger Complete with Cables, 12V DC Output
- Rated Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz, 6.5 AMP
- Noise Level Less Than 68 Decibels
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More