Generators are great to have for any situation where you need power and electricity is not available. Generators typically use some type of fuel, such as gasoline and some use batteries. A generator can be used to power an entire home, a few appliances, and some are used by contractors when they need power, but electricity is not available where they are working at.
When shopping for generators you need to decide what type you need. You must know for what situation you are shopping for a generator for, and the price you are willing to spend, as well as the size that you need.
If you are looking for a backup power generator for your entire home the Briggs & Stratton 16kW generator could be a perfect choice for homes that are 8,000 up to 11,500 square-feet in size. If all you need is a smaller one to run a couple household items and an appliance than the Champion Power Equipment 2000 Watt Inverter Generator would enable you to do that, and also gives you reliable and safe power for computers and other sensitive electric devices. It would be a great generator for backup use in an office.
Generators give everyone a chance to have power when needed, for homes, offices or to operate power tools on a job.
$139.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
Enjoy the convenience of remote winch operations from up to 50 feet. Kit includes everything needed to wirelessly control your ATV/UTV winch.
- Compact wireless remote
- Winch and battery cables
- Integrated wiring harness with built-in antenna
- Rocker switch remote
- Mounting hardware
- Fits small sized ATV/UTV winches up to 4,500 lb. towing capacity
- Quick and easy to install
- Operate winch from anywhere within 50 ft. radius
- Automatically powers off when not in use to conserve the battery
Champion Power Equipment Wireless Remote Power Winch Kit gives you the added benefit of operating your winch via wireless remote control, up to 80 feet away. Just power up the remote control and push the separate in/out buttons, your winch does what you tell it to do. The high-quality winch will increase the utility of your ATV, UTV or work vehicle. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and the wireless remote control with antenna. The unique clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy-duty 38 feet x 15/64 inch diameter galvanized super-duty aircraft cable.
- 4,500 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.6 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (38 feet x 15/64 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Wireless remote and antenna, roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor; universal mounting channel
All Generator Sales are Final. No returns. If you have a warranty issue it will be your responsibility to take to your local store for item to be fixed by one of our mechanics. If you purchase online and do not have a local store you can ship the item to us to be repaired at your expense both ways. Rural King assumes no liability of freight damage. If product is damaged in shipping the customer will be responsible for filing a freight claim with that carrier.
- AC Power: 120V -60HZ
- Rated Power: 800 Watts
- Surge Power: 1250 Watts
- (1)120V Outlet
- (1)12V Outlet
- Engine: 2HP 2 stroke
- Engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel Ratio: 50:1 mix
- 1 Gallon Fuel Tank
- Sound Quality: 60 decibels at 7m
- EPA Certified
- Muffler Spark Arrestor included
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 4 spark plugs
- Oil filter
- Lightweight, Compact Size Runs Lights, Coffee Makers or Small Tools at Campsite/Job Site/Cabins.
- Attached Rubber Feet Reduce Vibrations and Crawling
- Circuit Breaker Protects Generator and Equipment From Overload
- 2 Stroke Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Engine
- Runs 8.5 Hours at 1/2 Load on 1.2 Gallons of Fuel
- Delivers 1,200 Watts Surge, 1,000 Watts Continuous
- Integrated 12V, 15 Peak AMP DC, Trickle Charge, Battery
- Charger Complete with Cables, 12V DC Output
- Rated Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz, 6.5 AMP
- Noise Level Less Than 68 Decibels
Controlled by the thermostat, the battery warmer and oil heater begin to protect your home standby generator when the temperature drops. Each kit includes a battery warmer for your home standby generator and two oil heaters. This cold weather kit is compatible with the 8kW Briggs & Stratton home standby generator.
Each Kit Includes:
- Battery warmer
- 2 oil heaters
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
The Briggs & Stratton Basic Wireless Monitor lets you know your standby generator is working without ever having to go outside. This accessory is available with the 8-10kW and 16-20kW home standby generators.Learn More