Generators are great to have for any situation where you need power and electricity is not available. Generators typically use some type of fuel, such as gasoline and some use batteries. A generator can be used to power an entire home, a few appliances, and some are used by contractors when they need power, but electricity is not available where they are working at.
If you are looking for a backup power generator for your entire home the Briggs & Stratton 16kW generator could be a perfect choice for homes that are 8,000 up to 11,500 square-feet in size. If all you need is a smaller one to run a couple household items and an appliance than the Champion Power Equipment 2000 Watt Inverter Generator would enable you to do that, and also gives you reliable and safe power for computers and other sensitive electric devices. It would be a great generator for backup use in an office.
Generators give everyone a chance to have power when needed, for homes, offices or to operate power tools on a job.
- Frequency: 60 HZ
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Voltage: 120/240 Volts
- Power Factor: 1
- Rated Output: 15 KW
- Phase: Single
- Input Speed: 540 RPM
- Spline: 1-3/8 Spine, 6 Spline
- Power Model: 18HP - 120HP Tractor
- 25.98 Inches Long
- 25.98 Inches Wide
- 34.65 Inches High
- Approximately 330 Pounds
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
- Designed for Guardian Elite 60 kW Generator (QT0603A)
- Install with subpanel or custom installations
- Indoor and outdoor rated (NEMA 3R)
- UL listed
Product FeaturesAll Power APG3202 is a diesel generator with a great many of improved features: It has electric start feature and comes with free battery as well. It is super quiet, operating at 70 dB. It runs for 9.5 hours at 1/2 load. It also has voltage and hour meters for easy maintenance. Last but not least, it includes mobility kit for easy portability.
- 10HP single cycle 4 stroke air-cooled diesel engine
- Super quiet noise level 70 dba
- Runs 9.5 hrs at 1/2 load
- Voltage & hour meters
- Two 120 V outlets, one 120 V twist-lock, one 120V/240V twist-lock, one 12 V DC
- Includes mobility kit and maintenance-free battery with 2 electric start keys
The Champion Power Equipment 13004 winch kit is a great solution for powerful and reliable winching with your ATV or UTV. It has a 3,000 lb. rated pull which means you'll be prepared for work, emergencies or whatever winching situation you might find yourself in. The winch kit includes 3 bonus accessories to ensure safe and easy winching.
- Mounting channel, roller fairlead and remote control included
- Rated line pulls 3000 lb.
- Gear reduction ratio 171:1
- Permanent magnet motor (1.3 hp)
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable 45.9 ft. x 3/16 in.
- Cam action free spooling clutch
- Planetary gear system
- Drum dimensions: 1.5 in. x 3.15 in.
- Custom made winch cover and remote control kit available separately
- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires
The Classic Accessories Extra Large Generator Cover is a great way to cover your generator from dirt, debris and weather.
- Weather-X™ fabric with water-resistant backing for maximum strength, abrasion and weather protection
- Fast protection when storing at home or on the job
- Protects against UV damage, rain, dirt, birds and tree sap
- Close with rip and grip tabs
- Openings for generators with handles
- Integrated storage bag
- For Generators up to 15000 Watts
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 37 Inches Long
- 25 Inches Wide
- 27.5 Inches High
- Lightweight, Compact Size Runs Lights, Coffee Makers or Small Tools at Campsite/Job Site/Cabins.
- Attached Rubber Feet Reduce Vibrations and Crawling
- Circuit Breaker Protects Generator and Equipment From Overload
- 2 Stroke Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Engine
- Runs 8.5 Hours at 1/2 Load on 1.2 Gallons of Fuel
- Delivers 1,200 Watts Surge, 1,000 Watts Continuous
- Integrated 12V, 15 Peak AMP DC, Trickle Charge, Battery
- Charger Complete with Cables, 12V DC Output
- Rated Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz, 6.5 AMP
- Noise Level Less Than 68 Decibels
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 2 spark plugs
- Oil filter