Generators are great to have for any situation where you need power and electricity is not available. Generators typically use some type of fuel, such as gasoline and some use batteries. A generator can be used to power an entire home, a few appliances, and some are used by contractors when they need power, but electricity is not available where they are working at.
If you are looking for a backup power generator for your entire home the Briggs & Stratton 16kW generator could be a perfect choice for homes that are 8,000 up to 11,500 square-feet in size. If all you need is a smaller one to run a couple household items and an appliance than the Champion Power Equipment 2000 Watt Inverter Generator would enable you to do that, and also gives you reliable and safe power for computers and other sensitive electric devices. It would be a great generator for backup use in an office.
Generators give everyone a chance to have power when needed, for homes, offices or to operate power tools on a job.
Champion Power Equipment Power Winch Kit is a high-quality winch that will increase the utility of your snowmobile, ATV/UTV and make trailer loading easier. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate in/out controller. The clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy duty 49 feet x 5/32 inch diameter galvanized aircraft cable.
- 2,000 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.0 HP, 12V DC) with free spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (49 feet x 5/32 inch)
- Planetary gear train (153:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Power in/out controller, mounting channel, roller fairlead
Generac's iX Series inverter technology takes the raw power produced by the generator and passes it through a special electronic microprocessor to provide clean and stable power, safe for computers and other sensitive electronic devices.
800 watts of clean power to safely power sensitive electronics
Electronic circuit breakers protect against overloads
Low oil shutdown protection prevents engine from damage
FlexPower™ to save fuel and reduce noise
Super compact and quiet
Control Panel Indicator Lights
Run time at 50% load for 3.6 hoursLearn More
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
$139.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
- GP7000, GP7000E, GP8000, and GP8000E series feature the Generac OHVI engine
- Hardened steel tube cradle
- Steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge
- Locking fold-down handles and wheel kit
- Low-oil shutdown
- Hour meter with maintenance resets
- Circuit breaker protected outlets
- Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation
- Electric start with starting battery standard on GP7000E and GP8000E
The Champion Power Equipment 73536i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 80cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2000 max watts. With a 1 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 9.5 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of you sensitive electronic devices. This unit is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- True sine wave inverter technology
- Economy mode to save fuel
- Overload protection
- Up to 9.5 hours run time at 25% load
- Only 49 lb.
- Emissions: CARB - 50 State
- Easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- Stackable design
- Parallel capability
What Will it Power?
Advanced, true sine wave inverter technology provides safe, reliable power to computers and other sensitive electrical devices. Ideal for powering a small appliance or a couple household items.
- 12V DC charging cable
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
EmissionsCARB (50 State)
80cc Champion OHV
Automatic (based on load)
1 Gallon (3.8L)
0.42 Quart (0.4L)
Low Oil Shut-Off
53 dBA at 23 Feet
- Designed for Guardian Elite 60 kW Generator (QT0603A)
- Install with subpanel or custom installations
- Indoor and outdoor rated (NEMA 3R)
- UL listed
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Product FeaturesAll Power APG3202 is a diesel generator with a great many of improved features: It has electric start feature and comes with free battery as well. It is super quiet, operating at 70 dB. It runs for 9.5 hours at 1/2 load. It also has voltage and hour meters for easy maintenance. Last but not least, it includes mobility kit for easy portability.
- 10HP single cycle 4 stroke air-cooled diesel engine
- Super quiet noise level 70 dba
- Runs 9.5 hrs at 1/2 load
- Voltage & hour meters
- Two 120 V outlets, one 120 V twist-lock, one 120V/240V twist-lock, one 12 V DC
- Includes mobility kit and maintenance-free battery with 2 electric start keys