The Easy/Tran TF transfer switch is designed for the control of a single circuit, such as a forced-air furnace, in the event of a power failure. The attached 18" flexible aluminum conduit is pre-wired and allows the TF to be easily connected at the circuit breaker panel or the furnace or at any point in between. Power can be supplied from a portable generator, inverter, RV generator, fuel cell or any standby source capable of producing sufficient current to operate the desired load. Uses standard grounded extension cord.
- MODEL TF201W
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 2500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 0
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 20
- 20 AMP SINGLE POLE CIRCUIT BREAKERS 1
- POWER INLET, NEMA 5-20
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 12
- CONDUIT SIZE [inches] 1/2 Learn More
The Classic Accessories Large Generator Cover is a great way to cover your generator from dirt, debris and weather.
- Weather-X™ fabric with water-resistant backing for maximum strength, abrasion and weather protection
- Fast protection when storing at home or on the job
- Protects against UV damage, rain, dirt, birds and tree sap
- Close with rip and grip tabs
- Openings for generators with handles
- Integrated storage bag
- For Generators up to 7000 watts
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- 32.75 Inches Long
- 24.50 Inches Wide
- 21.25 Inches High
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover.
- Durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band
- Covers will protect your generator in style
- Fits generators up to 25 in. X 23.6 in. X 20.3 in.
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
Make your generator portable. The Champion wheel kit includes 8 in. never flat wheels, fold-away handle, and support leg with vibration mounts. All mounting hardware included. Can be used with any Champion 4000 watt generator (including but not limited to 46515, 46596, 46533)
- 8 in. never flat wheels
- Fold-away handle
- Support Leg with Vibration Mounts
- 3/4 in. x 24.8 in. Solid Steel Axle for Ddurability
- Mounting hardware included
- Specifically designed for Champion 3500/4000 Watt generators
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
$99.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
Protect your Champion inverter from the elements with a custom fitting inverter cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your inverter in style.
- Specifically designed to fit champion 2000 watt inverters
- Made from durable, water resistant vinyl
- Integrated zipper for easy access to carrying handle
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- 90 day manufacturer warranty
- Note: actual lettering may not be as shown, lettering may be black or yellow
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More