The Champion Power Equipment 41135 gasoline powered portable generator is powered by a 338 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5500 running watts and 6800 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, trailers, traveling, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 5500-Watts rated, 6800-Watts maximum
- 338 cc OHV Champion engine
- 4-Stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine recoil start
- Low oil shut-Off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 1.0 diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for portability and safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 72 dBA Noise Level at 23 ft.
- Voltguard over-voltage protection
- Cold start technology
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our liquid-cooled products. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
Generac's patented Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our automatic standby generators the quietest liquid-cooled units on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
- Monitors homes, condos, cottages, outbuildings, cabins, businesses etc. Automatically calls up to three different phone numbers of your choice in the event of:
- Power failure
- Freezing conditions
- Water leakage or flooding
- Connects to existing telephone lines.
- Freeze warning activates at 45º F.
- Installs in minutes-no special wiring required.
- Selectable 5 or 30 minute initial call-out delay.
- Continues calling for up to 10 hours if needed.
- Clear voice message identifies problem.
- 9v battery backup included. Learn More
The premium quality power and reliable performance of Generac’s XG Series comes from Generac’s OHVI® engine. Depend on this rugged unit to provide years of reliable power to your event or job site.
- The Generac OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- PowerBar™ easily monitors power wattage.
- Illuminated LED control panel for improved visibility.
- Hour meter with maintenace resets tracks usage and monitors maintenance cycles.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
- User-friendly design has conveniently placed engine controls for simple operation and east start-up.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Single touch electric start, battery included, provides hassle-free start-up.
- Plug-in battery charger jack to keep battery charged and ready to go
- First oil and maintenance kit included.
XG Series Specifications
- Product Series - XG10000E
- Model (Configuration) - 5802-2 (EPA/49-State)
- AC Rated Output Running Watts - 10000
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts - 12500
- Rated AC Voltage - 120/240 VAC
- Rated AC Frequency - 60 Hz
- Rated 120/240 VAC Amperage - 83.3/41.7
- Engine Displacement - 530cc
- Engine Type - OHVI
- Engine RPM - 3600
- Recommended Oil - 10W-30 / SAE 30
- Lubrication Method - Oil Pump
- Choke Location - On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off - On Control Panel
- Starting Method - Electric
- Battery - Yes
- Battery Type - 12VDC
- Battery Wall Charger Adapter - Included
- Low Oil Shutdown - Low Pressure
- Neutral Bonded to Ground - Yes
- Start Switch Type - On/Off/Start
- Switch Location - On Engine
- Fuel Gauge - Built-in Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltrs) - 10 (38)
- Run Time at 50% (Hours) - 10
- Handle Style - Folding Interlocked
- Wheel Type - 10" Semi-Solid Wheels
$299.97The Panel/Link TRC offers circuit breaker combinations of 30A - 125A utility and generator. Interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the cover or deadfront removed. The TRC is service entrance rated and may be used as a main panel or a sub-panel. The TRC features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TRC is available in indoor and outdoor enclosures and has provision for 12 to 20 branch circuits. The Panel/Link TRC is available with and without power inlets or wattmeters. Learn More
Engine oil warmers help keep your engine at an ideal temperature for starting. They are thermostatically controlled and turn on when the temperature reaches 300F. This battery warmer is designed for our 8-20kW standby generator models.Learn More
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads. Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range. All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location. A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Enjoy the convenience of remote winch operations from up to 50 feet. Kit includes everything needed to wirelessly control your ATV/UTV winch.
- Compact wireless remote
- Winch and battery cables
- Integrated wiring harness with built-in antenna
- Rocker switch remote
- Mounting hardware
- Fits small sized ATV/UTV winches up to 4,500 lb. towing capacity
- Quick and easy to install
- Operate winch from anywhere within 50 ft. radius
- Automatically powers off when not in use to conserve the battery