- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires
$99.97The Panel/Link TCA offers circuit breaker combinations of 60A - 125A utility and 30A - 125A generator. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TCA features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TCA is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel for a single load or to feed a sub-panel. Available in indoor and outdoor enclosures, the TCA has no provision for branch circuits breakers. Learn More
Engine oil warmers help keep your engine at an ideal temperature for starting. They are thermostatically controlled and turn on when the temperature reaches 300F. This battery warmer is designed for our 8-20kW standby generator models.Learn More
The Powerhouse Parallel Kit (69276) allows you to get extra power without giving up the portability of a compact, lightweight generator. With the Powerhouse Parallel Kit you can quickly and easily connect any two Powerhouse®parallel-ready generators to get the extra power. For example, connect two PH2100PRi generators together to get a rated 4,000 watts (maximum 4,200 watts); connect two PH2700PRi generators together to get a rated 5,000 watts (maximum 5,200 watts). Two parallel power cords and two parallel connector cords are included with this kit to facilitate the connection between two parallel ready units.
Compatible Powerhouse Generators: Two PH2100PRi , Two PH2700PRi or one of each
- Parallel kit lets you connect 2 parallel-ready Powerhouse generators for extra power
- (2) 120V Outlets
- (1) 20-Amp standard receptacle
- (1) 30-Amp locking receptacle
Output Voltage: 120 volts AC (1) 20 amp 120V A5-20rLearn More
Receptacle: Yes (1) 30 amp 120V L%-30R receptacle
Dimensions: 11"L X 7"W X 2.25"H
Unit Weight: 13 lbs.
The raintight NEMA 3R power inlet box is designed for the use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Reliance Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. The power inlet box may be installed indoors, or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the four combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts (one on each side, bottom and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The exclusive patented design provides generous wiring space and facilitates rough-in. The PR Series includes circuit breakers that match the amperage of the power inlet. UL listed.Learn More
Enjoy the convenience of remote winch operations from up to 50 feet. Kit includes everything needed to wirelessly control your ATV/UTV winch.
- Compact wireless remote
- Winch and battery cables
- Integrated wiring harness with built-in antenna
- Rocker switch remote
- Mounting hardware
- Fits small sized ATV/UTV winches up to 4,500 lb. towing capacity
- Quick and easy to install
- Operate winch from anywhere within 50 ft. radius
- Automatically powers off when not in use to conserve the battery
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
Each kit includes:
- Air filter
- Spark plug
- Oil filter
Power today’s sensitive electronic devices wherever your adventures may lead you with Dirty Hand Tools’ 1200-Watt Digital Inverter Generator. Packing 1200 Peak / 1000 Continuous Watts of smooth A/C power in a lightweight easy-to-carry package, the Dirty Hand Tools 1200-Watt Digital Inverter generator is ideal for get-togethers, vacations, on the job site or as part of a modern disaster preparedness kit. With a quiet 58dB engine, you’ll hardly know it’s there while it keeps you powered up. Receptacles include a grounded three-prong 120-Volt AC outlet, a 12-Volt 4A DC accessory outlet and even an integrated 5-Volt USB outlet to charge your portable electronic devices.
- DHT quiet and portable power
- DHT digital inverters are built with technology to power today’s sensitive electronics
- 60cc 4-cycle engine
- 9-hour run time at 50% load
- 120-Volt AC/12V DC/5-Volt USB receptacles
- EPA certified
- INVERTOR TECHNOLOGY
- 4.6hp 125cc Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 2500 W and 2200 running Watts
- 1 x 120V GFCI duplex
- DC voltage
- Auto idle feature
- 60dB at 50% load
- 5.7L fuel tank