- Lightweight, Compact Size Runs Lights, Coffee Makers or Small Tools at Campsite/Job Site/Cabins.
- Attached Rubber Feet Reduce Vibrations and Crawling
- Circuit Breaker Protects Generator and Equipment From Overload
- 2 Stroke Air-Cooled, Single Cylinder Engine
- Runs 8.5 Hours at 1/2 Load on 1.2 Gallons of Fuel
- Delivers 1,200 Watts Surge, 1,000 Watts Continuous
- Integrated 12V, 15 Peak AMP DC, Trickle Charge, Battery
- Charger Complete with Cables, 12V DC Output
- Rated Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz, 6.5 AMP
- Noise Level Less Than 68 Decibels
The E and S Series are designed for heavy duty service on the job site or as a temporary stand-by power and offers maximum reliability and performance.Features
- Power (LTP): 5,5 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Fuel type : Diesel
- Starting system : Recoil, Electric
- Fuel consumption at 75% of load: 0,39 gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 12,00 gal
- Running time at 75% of load: 30.95 h
- 3 Year Warranty
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
- Air filter
- 8 spark plugs
- Oil filter
These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed.
- This is for a 30 amp (L1430) outlet on the generator
GUARDIAN QuietSource generators are ideal for applications that require ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy. With larger and more powerful liquid-cooled engines that run at 1800 RPM under full load and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature, QuietSource generators are the quietest in the industry. In addition, these larger engines achieve greater power output with less effort, resulting in significantly reduced fuel consumption both during exercise and under full load.
QuietSource models also come standard with all aluminum enclosures for superior protection against salt air and other corrosive environments. Aluminum enclosures, combined with Guardian's superior paint system, keep QuietSource generators looking like new for years... even in coastal areas.
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Provides ultra-quiet operation and exceptional fuel economy
- Gray, Aluminum Enclosure:
Superior corrosion protection for coastal communities
Low speed exercise feature makes QuietSource the quietest generators on the market
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel:
Natural gas or LPV
- High Displacement, Low Speed, Liquid-Cooled Engine:
- Simply plug the PowerOUT! into any 120V outlet or power strip. When the power fails, the PowerOUT! emits a pulsing alarm, about as loud as a conventional alarm clock. At Same time, the PowerOUT! illuminates three built-in, ultra-bright LEDs to provide safety lighting. The PowerOUT! can be removed from the outlet and the three-position switch set to “LIGHT” position, silencing the alarm, and the ultra-bright LEDs will provide up to six hours of portable lighting.
- Rugged ergonomic case.
- Plugs into any 120V outlet.
- Sounds an alarm in a power outage.
- Use as a power failure light with the alarm function turned off.
- A green LED functions as a night light and indicates that the unit is powered.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery (included).
- Economically priced.
- Patent Pending.
- CSA Certified.
Regular Price: $1,199.99
Special Price: $999.99
- Frequency: 60 HZ
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Voltage: 120/240 Volts
- Power Factor: 1
- Rated Output: 15 KW
- Phase: Single
- Input Speed: 540 RPM
- Spline: 1-3/8 Spine, 6 Spline
- Power Model: 18HP - 120HP Tractor
- 25.98 Inches Long
- 25.98 Inches Wide
- 34.65 Inches High
- Approximately 330 Pounds
The Panel/Link TWB includes a 200A main circuit breaker interlinked with a 30A - 125A generator breaker feeding a heavy-duty copper bus with feed-through lugs. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the deadfront removed. The TWB is suitable for service entrance and may be used as a main panel or feed-through to a sub-panel or main panel. The TWB has provision for 4/8 branch circuits and is ideal for applications requiring the entire service panel to be available for generator power.Learn More
The Reliance Easy/Tran transfer switch is easy to install and easy to use. It is ideal for single-circuit control of farm buildings, irrigation systems, community wells, telecommunication substations, traffic signals, commercial garage doors, cell towers, sewer and water lift stations, septic pumps, industrial sump pumps, electric water heaters, electric heat and much more.
- MODEL CSR302
- MODEL DESCRIPTION Easy/Tran
- MAX. GENERATOR RUNNING WATTS 7500
- PHASE Single
- MAX. SINGLE-POLE CIRCUITS 2
- MAX. DOUBLE-POLE CIRCUITS 1
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 125 VAC 60
- MAX. COMBINED LOAD @ 250 VAC 30
- POWER INLET, NEMA L14-30
- RECCOMMENDED CORD SIZE [gauge] 10 Learn More
This Briggs & Stratton Standby Generator protects your home and family with affordable, reliable Briggs & Stratton backup power. Its streamlined design meets the power needs of your whole house, with a more compact, affordable unit. This home standby generator includes outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated automatic transfer switch for easy installation.
- Includes 150-Amp managed whole house SED auto transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty