These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tranwire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.
All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location.
A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
8 kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator
The NEW Guardian 8 kW standby generator provides the cleanest and most affordable pre-wired, pre-packaged power protection for its size. It comes standard with a 10 circuit automatic transfer switch that protects critical circuits in your home. For extra convenience, this model has a digital control panel, external main circuit breaker and system status LED.
Convenient, Hands-Free Operation
No fueling. No manual start. No extension cords. Runs on natural gas or liquid propane
Clean, Smooth Power
True Power™ Technology provides safe operation of sensitive electronics
Increased output for more protection, includes automatic transfer switch with 10 circuits protected (NEMA 1, indoor rated only)
Features 1/3 the sound level of a portable generator
Automatic weekly exercise ensures protective response
Includes 30 ft., 5 ft. & 2 ft. pre-wired conduits, outdoor connection box, flexible fuel line pigtail and composite mounting pad
Generac OHVI® Industrial Engine
The only air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators
- Long-run, long-life design: Over 3,000 hours of run time
- High-torque design: Responds instantly to large electrical loads
- Low-maintenance: 2 year, 200 hour service intervals
Galvanized steel and tough paint finish for unmatched durability
UL Listed for safety and certified power ratingsLearn More
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 41533 gasoline powered, remote start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7200 running watts and 9200 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load.
Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for large RV's, trailers, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 7200 rated watts, 9200 watts maximum
- Wireless remote electric start
- 439cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air cooled)
- Low oil shut-off, cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 Gallon Fuel Tank Runs 8 Hours at 50% Load
- 1.25 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away u-shape handlebar for safety
- 10 in. Never Flat Tires
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Includes start-up oil, remote and battery
- Intelligauge Display to View Volts, Frequency (Hz) and Operating Hours
- Weather-proof, Custom Made Vinyl Cover Availab;le Separately
- CARB/50 State Compliant
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Don’t let its size fool you! Thanks to a compact design and a commercial-grade engine, the Briggs & Stratton 10kW standby generator proves big power can come in a small generator. This Briggs & Stratton compact Standby Generator automatically provides a backup power supply to your home seconds after sensing an electric power outage. This home generator includes 100 Amp 16 circuit outdoor/indoor NEMA 3R rated auto transfer switch for easy installation.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes 100-Amp , 16 circuit automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
Briggs & Stratton 16-20kW standby generators are tested to start at -250F with this Cold Weather Kit. Each kit includes a battery warmer plus two oil heaters, and is compatible with the 16-20kW standby generators.
- Battery warmer
- 2 oil heaters
Designed to handle the needs of the largest high-tech luxury homes, the liquid cooled 60kW standby generator system can power it all — no problem. Its commercial-grade GM Vortec engine provides reliable backup power so your family has year-round peace of mind. Plus, it's all backed by the best warranty in the industry: 4-year limited parts and labor.
- More fuel efficient than 3,600 RPM engines, commercial standby generators feature a GM Vortec 1,800 RPM engine
- This home standby generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- Automatically starts up during power loss
- This backup generator has a 4 year limited parts and labor warranty
- Galvanneal provides years of rust proof, outdoor protection for your standby generator
- Commercial-grade backup generators bring professional performance to your home
The perfect generator for campers and tailgaters! This 3000 watt unit features a Powermate 196cc OHV engine. Its 0.71 gallon gas tank provides up to 2 hours of run time @ 50% load. The control panel features two 120 volt outlets and circuit breaker protection. Well-balanced handle for easy portability and easy to handle!Product Features
- 3000 Running watts; 3750 Maximum watts
- Low oil shutdown protects engine by automatically turning it off when oil is low
- Well-balanced handle for easy portability
- Cast iron sleeve on engine supplies extra protection from wear and tear
Get backup power to most essential circuits in your home including refrigerators, freezers, heaters, lights, computers, televisions and much more. Best choice for cold weather operation.
- 8.5kW continuous electrical power
- 439cc Champion OHV engine, electric start and low oil shut down
- Automatic 50 amp, 10 circuit indoor transfer switch
- Champion Auto Control Module (ACM)
- All weather composite mounting pad
- All weather steel enclosure
- Natural gas or LPG operation
- 5 year limited warranty
- 100 percent reliable
- 24 volt starting system is the most powerful in the industry. Designed to assure starting at temperatures as low as -22 degrees F
- Quietest in class. Comparable to normal conversation.
- Includes 50 amp Champion Automatic Transfer Switch, NEMA 1, Indoor Use (Model 100947)
Generator Specifications kW (LPG) 8.5 kW (NG) 7.5 LPG Rated Load (A) 70.8/35.4 NG Rated Load (A) 62.5/31.25 Rated Voltage 120/240 Main Line CB (A) 36 Phase 1 Rotor Poles 2 Frequency 60 Insulation Class H THD (%) <5% Power Factor 1 Weight 365.1 lbs. Dimensions 49.1" L x 28" W x 28.3" H Enclosure Material Steel Enclosure Base Material Composite Normal Operation Noise Level 59.5 dBA at 23 ft. (7 m); In front of generator Operating Temp. Range -22°F to 104°F (-30°C to 40°C) Engine Specifications Type: Champion OHV Displacement (cc) 439 Engine Speed (rpm) 3600 Block Material Alum with Cast Iron Sleeve Carburetor Type 1-barrel Governor Type Mechanical Ignition System Solid State Magneto Starter 24V Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Oil Cooler No EPA Certified Yes
Fuel Consumption NG Fuel Consumption @ 50% load (m3/hr) 2.76 NG Fuel Consumption @ Full load (m3/hr) 3.96 LPG Fuel Consumption @ 50% load (l/hr) 4.00 LPG Fuel Consumption @ Full load (l/hr) 5.67 Fuel Supply Inlet (NPT) 3/4 * Fuel pressure required for NG 6" w.c. * Fuel pressure required for LPG 11" w.c.