Regular Price: $2,099.00
Special Price: $1,889.10
The premium quality power and reliable performance of Generac’s XG Series comes from Generac’s OHVI® engine. Depend on this rugged unit to provide years of reliable power to your event or job site.
- The Generac OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- PowerBar™ easily monitors power wattage.
- Illuminated LED control panel for improved visibility.
- Hour meter with maintenace resets tracks usage and monitors maintenance cycles.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
- User-friendly design has conveniently placed engine controls for simple operation and east start-up.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Single touch electric start, battery included, provides hassle-free start-up.
- Plug-in battery charger jack to keep battery charged and ready to go
- First oil and maintenance kit included.
XG Series Specifications
- Product Series - XG10000E
- Model (Configuration) - 5802-2 (EPA/49-State)
- AC Rated Output Running Watts - 10000
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts - 12500
- Rated AC Voltage - 120/240 VAC
- Rated AC Frequency - 60 Hz
- Rated 120/240 VAC Amperage - 83.3/41.7
- Engine Displacement - 530cc
- Engine Type - OHVI
- Engine RPM - 3600
- Recommended Oil - 10W-30 / SAE 30
- Lubrication Method - Oil Pump
- Choke Location - On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off - On Control Panel
- Starting Method - Electric
- Battery - Yes
- Battery Type - 12VDC
- Battery Wall Charger Adapter - Included
- Low Oil Shutdown - Low Pressure
- Neutral Bonded to Ground - Yes
- Start Switch Type - On/Off/Start
- Switch Location - On Engine
- Fuel Gauge - Built-in Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltrs) - 10 (38)
- Run Time at 50% (Hours) - 10
- Handle Style - Folding Interlocked
- Wheel Type - 10" Semi-Solid Wheels
Regular Price: $1,369.00
Special Price: $1,232.10
Electric start on 8000E for easy start up.
Generac’s OHVI™ enginewas designed specifically for generators. It out runs competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer.
Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar™ watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
Maintenance Kit included.
Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included with electric start models.Learn More
Regular Price: $119.97
Special Price: $107.97These heavy-duty cord sets are designed for use with Reliance manual transfer switches, transfer panels and power inlet boxes. UL listed. Learn More
Regular Price: $15.97
Special Price: $14.37
Protect your Champion winch from the elements with a secure fitting winch cover. Made from durable, washable neoprene with an elastic band, these covers will protect your winch in style. Fits winches up to 10,000 lb. towing capacity with Speed Mount Hitch Adapter.
- Fits truck/jeep winches
- Made from durable, washable neoprene
- Adjustable drawstring for secure fit
- Specifically designed for
- Champion 8,000 to 10,000 lb. winches with Speed Mount Hitch Adapter
- Protect your generator from the elements
- Fits truck/jeep winches up to 10,000 lb.
- Made from durable, washable neoprene
- Adjustable drawstring for a secure fit
Regular Price: $849.97
Special Price: $764.97
The Champion Power Equipment 75531i gasoline powered, portable inverter generator is powered by an 171cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3100 max watts. With a 1.59-gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 25% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit also contains true sine wave inverter technology making it safe to power all of your sensitive electronic devices. This unit includes an RV outlet and is ideal for camping trips, hunting, traveling, tailgating, and light jobs around the house. The built-in handle and wheel kit make it easily portable. Fully assembled and CARB approved for all 50 states.
- Provides 3100 max watts, 2800 rated watts of power
- Super quiet: 58dB at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (83.8 lbs.) and portable for convenience
- True sine wave inverter technology for sensitive electronics
- Overload protection with push-to-reset circuit breakers
- Economy mode to save fuel and engine wear
- Low oil shut-off sensor for safety
- RV ready: 120-volt TT-30R RV outlet (30-amps), 5-20R duplex (20-amps)and 12-volt DC outlet
- Easy pull recoil start
- Built-in handle and wheel kit for portability
- Includes 12-volt DC battery charging cables, oil funnel and spark plug socket
Regular Price: $2,899.00
Special Price: $2,512.80
10 kW Air-Cooled Standby Generator
The NEW Guardian 10 kW standby generator provides the cleanest and most affordable pre-wired, pre-packaged power protection for its size. It comes standard with a 10 circuit automatic transfer switch that protects critical circuits in your home. For extra convenience, this model has a digital control panel, external main circuit breaker and system status LED.
Convenient, Hands-Free Operation
No fueling. No manual start. No extension cords. Runs on natural gas or liquid propane
Clean, Smooth Power
True Power™ Technology provides safe operation of sensitive electronics
Increased output for more protection, includes automatic transfer switch with 10 circuits protected (NEMA 1, indoor rated only)
Features 1/3 the sound level of a portable generator
Automatic weekly exercise ensures protective response
Includes 30 ft., 5 ft. & 2 ft. pre-wired conduits, outdoor connection box, flexible fuel line pigtail and composite mounting pad
Generac OHVI® Industrial Engine
The only air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators
- Long-run, long-life design: Over 3,000 hours of run time
- High-torque design: Responds instantly to large electrical loads
- Low-maintenance: 2 year, 200 hour service intervals
Galvanized steel and tough paint finish for unmatched durability
UL Listed for safety and certified power ratingsLearn More
Regular Price: $21.97
Special Price: $19.77
Protect your Champion generator from the elements with a secure fitting generator cover. Made from durable, water resistant vinyl with an elastic band, these covers will protect your generator in style. Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in.
- Fits generators up to 28.7 in. x 22.8 in. x 23.6 in
- Made from durable, water-resistant vinyl
- Elastic band for a secure fit
- Lightweight cover for easy coverage and travel
- Specifically designed for Champion generators to provide a custom fit
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Regular Price: $685.00
Special Price: $616.50
With the RTS transfer switch, you can choose to cover every circuit all the time or only essential circuits when paired with a generator sized to your application. RTS open transition transfer switches are ideal for residential, commercial and light industrial applications.Product Specifications
- ANSI Certified : No
- Assembled Depth (in.) : 7.7 in
- Assembled Height (in.) : 30 in
- Assembled Width (in.) : 14 in
- Automatic/Manual : Automatic
- CSA Listed : No
- Case Material : Metallic