Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel:
Natural gas or LPV
Click Here To View Specs Learn More
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
- 389cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil Start
- Maintenance-Free Battery Included
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 7,500W
- Rated Wattage: 6,000W
- Horsepower: 13 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 50A @120, 25A @240
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 6.6 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- Not Available for Sale in CA.
- Unit Weight: 209 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (LxWxH): 28.50 x 19.02 x 24.02 Inches
- 2 - AC Duplex 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 120/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
- 1 - 12V DCLearn More
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 11/10kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200Amp-NEMA 3R, Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage: 120 AC, 120 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- Includes 12V DC Charging Cables
- 1 year Warranty
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
If your family is looking for a standby generator that can power more than just the essentials — the 12kW standby generator system is the perfect solution for you.
Equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology and designed for 5,000 to 8,000 square-foot homes, the 12kW system automatically manages your home's power needs, including up to two 4-ton AC units, to give you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
For homes requiring 200-amp service, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch ensures the home transitions to backup power quickly and easily. Now with Symphony® II power management technology, your family can prioritize which electrical loads to power when. Now so you can power more of your home's lights and appliances with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 200-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty
- 10,000 Surge Watt Output
- 7,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards
This Champion winch rope provides 8,000-10,000 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion truck/ jeep winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Use with champion 8,000-10,000 lb. winch kits (including 10021, 18001, 11006, and 11008)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse