Generators are great to have for any situation where you need power and electricity is not available. Generators typically use some type of fuel, such as gasoline and some use batteries. A generator can be used to power an entire home, a few appliances, and some are used by contractors when they need power, but electricity is not available where they are working at.
If you are looking for a backup power generator for your entire home the Briggs & Stratton 16kW generator could be a perfect choice for homes that are 8,000 up to 11,500 square-feet in size. If all you need is a smaller one to run a couple household items and an appliance than the Champion Power Equipment 2000 Watt Inverter Generator would enable you to do that, and also gives you reliable and safe power for computers and other sensitive electric devices. It would be a great generator for backup use in an office.
Generators give everyone a chance to have power when needed, for homes, offices or to operate power tools on a job.
Engine oil warmers help keep your engine at an ideal temperature for starting. They are thermostatically controlled and turn on when the temperature reaches 300F. This battery warmer is designed for our 8-20kW standby generator models.Learn More
The Sportsman Series Gasoline 4000 Watt Portable Generator is a great solution for recreational activities as well as for temporary power supply in case of power outages. This 4000 Watt unit is the perfect size to take for that weekend getaway, to tailgate the game at the stadium, or in case you need some temporary power in an emergency situation. It is ideal for hunters and campers running portable TVs, radio, small stoves, grills, and other small appliances. This recoil start generator can run for 9 hours with a 50% load on 4 gallons of gas. It is equipped with two 120 volt outlets and a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging. This generator is powered by unleaded gasoline which is a convenient and easy to find fuel source. Choosing a gasoline generator like the Sportsman Series 4000 Watt Portable Gasoline Generator can ease your worry when catastrophe strikes, and make your leisure activities even more fun.
- 7.0 HP 4-Stroke OHV Engine
- 4000 Surge Watts / 3250 Running Watts
- Recoil Start
- Gasoline Engine
- Automatic Low Oil Shutdown
- Engine Shut-off Switch
- 2 - 120 Volt A/C Outlets
- 1 - 12 Volt D/C Outlet
- 4 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 120 Volt / 60 Hz
- EPA Approved
- Engine Run Time: 9 Hours @ 50% Load
- Fuel Type: Unleaded gasoline
- 3500 watts surge/3000 watts continuous
- Produces 27.5 Amps at 120 volt AC
- Runs 8 hours at 1/2 load on 4 gallons of fuel at operating noise of 68dB
- Two AC 120 volt outlets & One AC 120 volt/240 volt twist lock outlet
- Weighs 106 lbs
- Non-CARB Compliant/Not For Sale In California.
- Engine Type: 6.5 HP OHV 4-Cycle
- Starting System: Recoil Start
- HP/cc: 6.5 HP
- Max Power Rating: 3500 Watts
- Continuous Power Rating: 3000 Watts
- Voltage: 120V/240V
- Frequency: 60Hz
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Rated Amps: 27.5A @ 120V, 10A @ 12V
- Portability Kit: Included
- Operational Volume: 68 dB
- Tank Size: 4 Gallons
- Weight: 106 lbs.
- Dimensions: 25" x 17" x 18"
- 2 - 120V Outlets
- 1 - 120V/240V Twist-Lock Outlet
The Champion Power Equipment 71531 gasoline or propane powered, electric start portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. Ideal for powering several large appliances plus several household items.
- 7500 running watts/9375 starting watts (gasoline)
- 120/240V AC Load
- Intelligauge (volts, frequency, operating hours)
- Up to 8 hour run time at 50% load (gasoline)
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start, easy pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- USDA approved spark arrestor
- 1.25 in durable tubular steel frame
- 9.5 in. never flat mobility kit
- Start up oil
- Oil funnel
- Spark plug socket
- LPG hose with regulator, 3.3 ft
Specifications Running Wattage (Gasoline) 7500 watts Starting Wattage (Gasoline) 9375 watts Running Wattage (LPG) 6750 watts Starting Wattage (LPG) 8400 watts AC Load 120/240V Phase Single Frequency 60 Hz Engine 439cc Champion 4-Stroke OHV RPM 3600 Fuel Type Gasoline or Propane Gasoline Capacity 6.1 gal. (23 L) Run Time 8 hours at 50% load (Gasoline) Recommended Oil SAE 10W-30 Oil Capacity 1.2 qt. (1.1 L) Start Type Electric, Recoil Low Oil Shut-off Automatic Fuel Gauge No Voltmeter Intelligauge Mobility Kit Included Wheel Size 10 in. never flat Battery Included, 15Ah/12V Choke Type Automatic, Manual Noise Level 74 dBa at 23 ft. Dimensions 27.8" L x 28.7" W x 26.4" H Gross Weight 213.4 lbs. Net Weight 202.4 lbs.
- Engine: Powermate OHV
- Voltage 120C/ 240V AC; 12 Volts DC
- Compact Roll Cage Design
- 10'' Never-Flat Wheels
- Dual Folding Handles for Easy Storage
- Includes Hour Meter & AVR
The Champion Power Equipment 46539 gasoline powered, wireless remote start portable generator is powered by a 196cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 3500 running watts and 4000 starting watts.
Equipped with integrated auto-choke for true one-touch starting and a 3.8- gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 12 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance.
This unit - equipped with wheel kit - is ideal for RV's, camping trips, hunting, traveling, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies. CARB approved for all 50 states.
- 3500 rated watts, 4000 watts maximum
- Wireless, electric, and recoil start
- 196cc OHV champion engine (4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine)
- Low oil shut-off and cast iron sleeve for durability
- 4-gallon fuel tank runs 12 hours at 50% Load
- 1 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- Intelligauge display to view volts, frequency (Hz) and operating hours
- Includes remote and battery
- Weather-proof, custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant
- Same as 46561, our most popular remote start generator, with higher emissions standards
- Includes oil funnel, spark plug socket, start-up oil, battery and remote
- SAE 10W-30 recommended (start-up oil included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
For homes requiring 200-amp service, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch ensures the home transitions to backup power quickly and easily. Now with Symphony® II power management technology, your family can prioritize which electrical loads to power when. Now so you can power more of your home's lights and appliances with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 200-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
NEW! Covered, circuit breaker protected outlets provide added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
Electric start on GP6500E with recoil backup. Battery included.
Low oil shutdown prevents engine damage.
Low-tone mufflers for quiet operation.
Fuel gauge incorporated for at a glance fuel monitoring.
Hour meter to track maintenance intervals.
Fold down handle and never-flat wheels for portability.Learn More
When the temperature reaches 300F, the engine oil warmer turns on. This battery warmer is designed for the 8-20kW standby generator units.Learn More