The E and S Series are designed for heavy duty service on the job site or as a temporary stand-by power and offers maximum reliability and performance.Features
- Power (LTP): 4 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Yanmar
- Fuel type: Diesel
- Starting system: Recoil
- Fuel consumption at 75% of load: 0,29 gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity 0,92 gal
- Running time at 75% of load 3,3 h
- 3 Year Warranty
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
The commercial-grade, liquid cooled 48kW standby generator system provides big-time backup power for the largest homes. No matter what luxury you need powered during an outage, the 48kW's GM Vortec engine generates enough power for all of your home's electric needs. Best of all, it all happens automatically in seconds so your family can continue its routine uninterrupted.
- Provides commercial-grade backup power
- Comprehensive warranty of 4 year limited parts and labor
- The long-lasting generator enclosure is made from rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel
- Provides automatic backup power during a power outage
- This backup generator is available for sale in all 50 states
- GM Vortec engine runs at 1800 RPM
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
- Electronic Governor: Fast response to changing electrical loads.
- Generac OHVI Engine: The ONLY air-cooled engine designed specifically for generators with the longest life expectancy in the industry – an unprecedented three to four times longer
- Full Pressure Lubrication: Continuous lubrication of all vital engine parts from moment of start up for ultimate engine protection.
- Spin-on Oil Filter: Automotive style for easy maintenance and prolonged engine life
- Automatic Idle Control
- Electric Start - Quick start
- 50-amp High Power Outlet, Twistlock Plug, plus GFCI Protected Duplex Outlets
- Wheel Kit and Heavy Duty Lifting Eye
- 13" All-Terrain Tires
Controlled by the thermostat, the battery warmer and oil heater begin to protect your home standby generator when the temperature drops. Each kit includes a battery warmer for your home standby generator and two oil heaters. This cold weather kit is compatible with the 8kW Briggs & Stratton home standby generator.
Each Kit Includes:
- Battery warmer
- 2 oil heaters
$424.97The Panel/Link TTV includes a 200A main circuit breaker interlinked with 30A - 125A generator circuit breaker. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the cover or deadfront removed. The TTV features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TTV is suitable for service entrance and provides for 36 branch circuits. Dual wattmeters, for balancing generator load, are optional. Learn More
The Champion Power Equipment 41135 gasoline powered portable generator is powered by a 338 cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 5500 running watts and 6800 starting watts. With a 5.9 gal. fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV's, trailers, traveling, power tools, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
- 5500-Watts rated, 6800-Watts maximum
- 338 cc OHV Champion engine
- 4-Stroke, single cylinder, air cooled engine recoil start
- Low oil shut-Off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 5.9 gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 1.0 diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- Fold away handlebars for portability and safety
- 8 in. never flat tires
- 72 dBA Noise Level at 23 ft.
- Voltguard over-voltage protection
- Cold start technology
- CARB/50 state compliant
- Includes oil funnel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the “More Info” tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
These indoor surface mount transfer switches are designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads. Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. Some models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range. All Pro/Tran models with the suffix "A", plus the 30508B, include a separate flanged inlet for direct generator connection in a dry location. It is recommended that all manual transfer switches installed indoors be used with an appropriate power inlet box. All other Pro/Tran models are intended for hardwire installation to a power inlet box, but include a covered opening to accommodate a power inlet for installation in a dry location. A wattmeter panel (WP7500) is available for all models without meters (except models 15114A and 30114A). The wattmeter panel includes an opening, with cover, for an optional power inlet.Learn More
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
- Liquid-Cooled Engine: