The Generac EcoGen 6kW is the first automatic standby generator engineered and warranted specifically for off-grid use when used in an alternative energy system. The EcoGen 6kW is the answer for consumers needing affordable, reliable, low-emission, off-grid standby power. Engineered to easily integrate into existing inverter and battery storage system. Runs on environmentally friendly, energy-efficient propane gas that is already stored and available at many off-grid locations.
Features Generac's own V-Twin OHSI® industrial engine, the only engine developed specifically for generator use. The low speed makes it the quietest in the industry, with noise and vibration levels drastically less than comparable solutions. Simplified maintenance with unprecedented 500-hour maintenance intervals saves time and money. U.S.A.
- Extended run capability and long life from exclusive premium oil recovery and circulation system
- Clean-burning propane fuel increases efficiency and contributes to longer engine life
- Weather-protective steel enclosure features RhinoCoat™ finish system
- Digital Controller features LCD display with status indicators
- Capable of 120V or 240V, factory wired for a full 6kW at 120V AC
- Factory equipped with two-wire start to easily connect to inverter control wires
- Ultra-quiet, low RPM, only 52dB under normal load
Get backup power to most essential circuits in your home including refrigerators, freezers, air conditioners, heaters, lights, computers, televisions and much more. Best choice for cold weather operations.
- 12.5kW continuous electrical power
- 717cc Champion OHV engine, electric start and low oil pressure shut down
- Automatic 99 amp, 12 circuit indoor transfer switch
- Champion Auto Control Module (ACM)
- All weather composite mounting pad
- All weather steel enclosure
- Natural gas (NG) or Propane (LPG) operation
- Pressurized oiling system with spin on automotive type oil filter
- 5 year limited manufacturer warranty
- 100 percent reliable
- 24 volt starting system is the most powerful in the industry. Designed to assure starting at temperatures as low as -22° F
- Transfer switch Included - 99 amp Champion Automatic Transfer Switch, NEMA 1, Indoor Use (Model 100949)
Generator Specifications kW (LPG) 12.5 kW (NG) 11 LPG Rated Load (A) 104/52 NG Rated Load (A) 91.6/45.8 Rated Voltage 120/240 Main Line CB (A) 53 Phase 1 Rotor Poles 2 Frequency 60 Hz Insulation Class H THD (%) <5% Power Factor 1 Weight (lbs/kg) 427 lbs. (193 kg) Dimensions 49.1" x 28" x 28.3" Enclosure Material Painted Steel Enclosure Base Material Composite Operating Range °F (°C) -22°F (-30°C) to 104°F (40°C) Engine Specifications Type: Milwaukee Series OHV Commercial V-Twin Displacement (cc) 717 Engine Speed (rpm) 3600 Block Material Alum with Cast-locked, Cast Iron Cylinder Carburetor Type 2-barrel Governor Type Mechanical Ignition System Solid State Magneto Starter 24V Oil Capacity (qt/L) 1.5/1.4 Oil Cooler Yes EPA Certified Yes
10,000 Watt, 15 HP OHV Electric Generator with Electric Start Includes: Mobility Kit and Maintenance-Free Battery
- 420cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil Start
- Maintenance-Free Battery Included
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 10,000W
- Rated Wattage: 8,000W
- Horsepower: 15 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 66.7A @120, 33.3A @240
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 8 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- CARB Approved: No, This Unit is Not Available in California.
- Unit Weight: 235.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 30.51" x 19.02" x 25.00"
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 11/10kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200Amp-NEMA 3R, Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 7.20 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Recoil, Electric
- Fuel consumption at 100% of load: 0,87 gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity: 8,00 gal
- Running time at 100% of load: 9,2 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
This commercial grade portable generator is the most powerful of the Pro Series. Offering enough power for your crew, the generator is powered by a commercial Briggs and Station Vanguard V-Twin OHV engine. Briggs kept all professional contractors in mind while designing this generator, as it combines 10,000 running watts with commercial characteristic for pwer you can trust!
Internal Trickle Charge and Float Charge Jack
This is key for you part time contractors. Keep your battery renewed during storage.
Low Oil Shutdown
Significantly decreases the chance of engine damage due to not enough lubrication.
Helps maintain smooth operating engine parts.
Spin on Oil Filter
Adequately filters and cleans oil for prolonged engine life.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- OHV Engine
- Power Surge Alternator
- Pull/Electric Start
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Automatic Idle Control
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler
- Fuel Gauge
- Hour Meter
- 10,000 running watts
- 120/240 volts
- 41.7 running amps
- 18 Gross HP
- Engine Displacement (cc): 570
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Run Time at half load: Up to 7 hours
- Wheel Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30" L X 27" W X32" H
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty:
Consumer: 2 Year Limited
Commercial: 90 Day LimitedLearn More
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Regular Price: $299.97
Special Price: $239.99
The Energin 2000XL 1650 Watt Generator (model 51499) is your ideal choice to power your tools on the work site or at home. It can also be used as a back-up electrical supply. This generator features 1650 watts and a no-load speed of 3000 RPMs. The 3 HP, OHV, air cooled engine has a run time of 8 hours at half load and has an easy recoil start. It also features a low-oil sensor system, which will help keep your generator in proper working condition.
- 3HP OHV Engine with Air-Cooled Construction for Safe and Efficient Performance
- 8 Hour Runtime at half load
- 1.3 Gallon Fuel Capacity
- 1,500 Peak Watts
- 3000 RPM No-Load Speed
- Conveniently located ON/OFF switch
Peak Watts 1650 Continuous Watts 1250 Engine Horsepower 3 Hp Air Cooled OHV Engine Engine CC Displacement 99cc Run Time at 50% Load 8h Decibel 73 Start Type Recoil Receptacles (2)*120V outlet Cigarette plug 12volt - 8.3 amps Tank Size 5L
The Powerhouse PH2100PRi (69271) is the most feature-packed 2000 watt generator on the market. It has a 4.35 HP, 4-stroke engine for a maximum output of 2100 watts, and is also equipped with electric remote start, as well as a standard recoil pull start. A convenient fuel primer bulb and automatic choke ensures a fast start. The engine can be set to run at variable speed for maximum fuel economy or at constant speed for full power. The PH2100 has a built-in carry handle or can also be equipped with an optional wheelie/pull handle kit for easy transport. Using an optional parallel kit, this generator can easily be combined with a second generator, either a PH2100PRi or a PH2700PRi to produce a maximum output of 4,200 watts.
- 2,000 Watts continuous / 2,100 Watts surge
- One 5-20R 20 amp duplex receptacle
- Continuous run time of 3.2 hrs with a full load; 7.9 hrs at 1/4 load
- Internal circuit breaker and emergency stop control
- Remote electric start at up to 75-feet away
- Convenient carry handle
- Optional parallel kit (sold separately) can connect to a second unit for double the output
- EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC and FCC compliant
- 2-year consumer / 1-year commercial warranty
Included Accessories- Oil Jug, 12 V Charge Cable, Spare Spark Plug, Spark Plug Wrench & Handle, Screw Driver, 1 Owner’s Manual (English, French, Spanish), 3 Quick Start Guides, Keys & Remote, Oil Drain Extension, Spare 20A ATC style fuse, Internal Charging Cable.
AC Output: Rated / Max (Watts) 2000 / 2100 W Continuous Run Time (hr)
(Full Load / 1/4 Load)
3.2 / 7.9 hrs Dry Weight (lbs) 73 lbs Generator Dimensions 19"H x 11"W x 22"D Noise Level @ 23 ft.
(Zero Load / Full Load)
56 / 66 dB Automatic Low Oil Shutdown Yes Certifications EPA, CSA, CARB, ISO, IC, FCC Choke Auto DC Output 12 V - 8.3 A Electric Circuit Breaker Inverter Controlled and Panel Mounted Engine Type Single Cylinder, 4-Stroke OHC, Air-Cooled, Gasoline Fuel Economy Switch Yes Fuel Type Unleaded Gasoline Fuel Tank Capacity (gal) 1.3 gal Horsepower (hp) / Displacement 4.35 hp / 125 cc Ignition System Electronic Ignition Max Current (A) 17.5 A Max Output (kW) 2.1 kW Oil Capacity (oz) 15.6 oz Oil Type 15W-40 Overload Reset Switch Yes Primer Bulb Yes Rated Current (A) 16.7 A Rated Frequency (Hz) 60 Hz Rated Output (kW) 2.0 kW Rated Voltage (V) 120 V Receptacles One 120 V, 20 A 5-20R Duplex Starting System Remote, Electric & Recoil