The S Series is designed with the professional in mind. It has all the features needed and expected to meet the requirement of the most demanding applications.Features
- Power (LTP): 6.00 kW
- Voltage: 120, 240 V
- Frequency: 60 Hz
- Engine Manufacturer: Honda
- Fuel type: Gasoline
- Starting system: Recoil
- Fuel consumption at 100% of load 0,77 gal/h
- Fuel tank capacity 8,00 gal
- Running time at 100% of load 10,4 h
More Specs: Click Here to View the PDF
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
For homes requiring 200-amp service, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch ensures the home transitions to backup power quickly and easily. Now with Symphony® II power management technology, your family can prioritize which electrical loads to power when. Now so you can power more of your home's lights and appliances with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 200-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
This commercial grade portable generator is the most powerful of the Pro Series. Offering enough power for your crew, the generator is powered by a commercial Briggs and Station Vanguard V-Twin OHV engine. Briggs kept all professional contractors in mind while designing this generator, as it combines 10,000 running watts with commercial characteristic for pwer you can trust!
Internal Trickle Charge and Float Charge Jack
This is key for you part time contractors. Keep your battery renewed during storage.
Low Oil Shutdown
Significantly decreases the chance of engine damage due to not enough lubrication.
Helps maintain smooth operating engine parts.
Spin on Oil Filter
Adequately filters and cleans oil for prolonged engine life.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- OHV Engine
- Power Surge Alternator
- Pull/Electric Start
- Low Oil Shutdown
- Automatic Idle Control
- Super Lo-Tone Muffler
- Fuel Gauge
- Hour Meter
- 10,000 running watts
- 120/240 volts
- 41.7 running amps
- 18 Gross HP
- Engine Displacement (cc): 570
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 7 Gallons
- Run Time at half load: Up to 7 hours
- Wheel Diameter: 10"
- Weight: 295 lbs.
- Dimensions: 30" L X 27" W X32" H
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty:
Consumer: 2 Year Limited
Commercial: 90 Day LimitedLearn More
Designed for a wide variety of applications that require up to 400 Amps. NEMA 3R rated. For use with Guardian Elite Standby Generators Item#s 167300 (50 kW) and 167301 (70 kW). U.S.A. The Guardian 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer switch monitors utility power. When utility power is interrupted it signals the generator to start. When utility voltage returns, the transfer switch returns the electrical load from the generator back to utility. This transfer switch makes the generator completely automatic. There are no toggles to flip, no knobs to turn, and no extension cords to run when utility power is lost. UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards, it comes with a 2-year limited warranty.
- 200 Amp 120/240-volt standard transfer
- switch monitors utility power
- Signals generator to start when utility power is interrupted
- UL Listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Completely automatic; no toggles, knobs, or extension cords
- 2-year limited warranty
Maintenance kits are designed, manufactured and tested specifically for your generator's needs to help deliver optimum performance. Popular maintenance products are included in one kit for quick and easy servicing.
Each kit includes:
- Air filter
- Spark plug
- Oil filter
Electric start on 7000E for easy start up.
Generac’s OHVI™ engine was designed specifically for generators. It out runs competitive generator engines with an engine life that is three to four times longer.
Compact and durable construction with oversize full-wrap frame tubing and one of the best power-to-size rations on the market.
Comprehensive, User-friendly Control Panel includes engine controls (start/stop, fuel shut-off, choke), PowerBar™ watt meter, and LED illumination for easy, convenient operation.
Low-Oil Pressure Protection to protect the engine from damage.
Circuit Breaker Outlet Protection including dual breakers on 120/240V outlets and GFCI protection on 120V outlets.
Maintenance Kit included.
Plug-In Battery Charger to keep the battery charged and ready to go is included with electric start models.Learn More
Designed specifically for your generator’s engine needs, this engine block heater helps keep the engine in your 35kW standby generator warm for easy start up.
- Engine block heater
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Electric Start & Manual Start (Battery Included)
- 6500 Surge Watt
- 5500 Running Watt
- 4 Stroke 292CC OHV Engine
- 7.4 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 11 Running Hours at 50% load
- Never Flat Wheels
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Folding Handle
- 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30R)
- 120V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L5-30R)
- (2) 120V Household Outlets (NEMA 5-20R)
- VFT Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- Electric Start Button
- Outlet Dust Covers
- 12V DC Outlet
One-of-a-kind meter gives instant, accurate readout of Amps or Watts used by common cord-connected household appliances and lights.
- One-of-a-kind meter gives instant, accurate readout of Amps or Watts used by common cord-connected household appliances and lights.
- Accurate digital readout from 1.0 - 15.0 Amps and 125 - 1875 Watts.
- Easy slide-switch action instantly converts between Amps and Watts.
- Long 26” cord reaches to remote electrical outlets.
- Rugged, high-impact construction.
- Plug appliance or light into AmWatt
- Plug the AmWatt into any 15A electrical outlet
- Turn ON the appliance or light Learn More
- Easy to use: