- Auto Voltage Regulator
- Manual Start
- 4 Stroke 208CC OHV Engine
- 3.7 Gallon Fuel Tank
- 9 Running Hours at 50% load
- Never Flat Wheels
- Low Oil Shut Off Sensor
- Folding Handle
- 120/240V Twist Lock Outlet (NEMA L14-30R)
- (2) 120V Household Outlets (NEMA 5-20R)
- VFT Meter
- Circuit Breaker Protection
- On/Off Switch
- Outlet Dust Covers
- 12V DC Outlet
- 10,000 Surge Watt Output
- 7,500 Rated Watt Output
- 8.5 Gallon fuel tank capacity
- 120V Gfci and 120/240V Ac outputs
- Low oil Automatic Shutoff
- Idle Control System
- Circuit Breaker for Short Circuit Protection
- Circuit Reset Buttons for Overload Protection
- Meets Epa Emission Standards
The 12500 Watt generator is ideal for home backup and jobsite power. The unit features a 22 HP Subaru Electric Start V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge runs up to 6 hours @ 50% load. The control panel contains (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet, (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. The idle control feature reduces fuel consumption when power is not being pulled from the generator. The unit is equipped with 13" pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles for easy portability. It includes (2) 1 quart bottles of oil and 12V 34AH battery.Features
- 12500 running watts, 15625 maximum watts
- Electric start 22 HP Subaru V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Control Panel includes (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet and (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 13' pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles
- Includes (2) quarts of engine oil and (1)12V 34AH battery
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
This commercial grade portable generator is ideal for small tool power for any job! This generator is great for extreme condiditions, as it is powered by a Briggs and Station Vanguard OHV engine. Built with contractor specific features for top performance on the jobsite.
- Engine Brand: Briggs and Stratton Vanguard
- Engine Series: Vanguard
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Run Time at Half Load: Up to hours
- Altenator: Power Surge
- Start Type: Pull/Electric
- Low Oil Shutdown: Yes
- Muffler: Super Lo-Tone
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Running Watts: 5,000
- Volts: 120/240
- Rnning Amps: 20.8
- Gross Horsepower: 10
- Engine Displacement (cc): 305
- Full Tank Capacity (Gallons): 7
- Wheel Diameter: 10 inches
- Weight: 200 lbs.
- Length: 34 in.
- Width: 27 in.
- Height: 26 in.
Briggs and Stratton Product Warranty
Consumer Warranty: 2 year limited
Commercial Warranty: 90 Day limited
The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
If your family is looking for a standby generator that can power more than just the essentials — the 12kW standby generator system is the perfect solution for you.
Equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology and designed for 5,000 to 8,000 square-foot homes, the 12kW system automatically manages your home's power needs, including up to two 4-ton AC units, to give you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty
- Designed for Guardian Elite 60 kW Generator (QT0603A)
- Install with subpanel or custom installations
- Indoor and outdoor rated (NEMA 3R)
- UL listed
10,000 Watt, 15 HP OHV Electric Generator with Electric Start Includes: Mobility Kit and Maintenance-Free Battery
- 420cc OHV Air-Cooled Engine
- Start Type: Electric/Recoil Start
- Maintenance-Free Battery Included
- Includes No Flat, Pneumatic Tires and Handle
- Surge Wattage: 10,000W
- Rated Wattage: 8,000W
- Horsepower: 15 HP
- Amperage: AC Rated - 66.7A @120, 33.3A @240
- DC Rated - 8.3A @ 12V
- Fuel Capacity: 8 Gallons
- Fuel Type: Unleaded Gasoline
- Noise Level (Decibels): 76dB
- Fuel Meter: Yes
- Hour Meter: Yes
- Protective Circuit Breaker
- Low Oil Level Shut Down
- EPA Approved: Yes
- CARB Approved: No, This Unit is Not Available in California.
- Unit Weight: 235.40 lbs.
- Unit Dimensions (Length x Width x Height): 30.51" x 19.02" x 25.00"
This wireless monitoring for home generators. Compatible with any Briggs & Stratton standby generator as of August 2005, it notifies your computer, tablet or smart phone with your generator status, generator maintenance needs, as well as generator service faults and service schedule reminders.Learn More
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 22/19.5kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 200 Amp-NEMA/UL 3R Service Entrence Rated Automatic Transfer Switch
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad
- Fascia Base Wrap Kit
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Aluminum Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather aluminum enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty