If your family is looking for a standby generator that can power more than just the essentials — the 12kW standby generator system is the perfect solution for you.
Equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology and designed for 5,000 to 8,000 square-foot homes, the 12kW system automatically manages your home's power needs, including up to two 4-ton AC units, to give you whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 200 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
For homes requiring 200-amp service, the 200-amp automatic transfer switch ensures the home transitions to backup power quickly and easily. Now with Symphony® II power management technology, your family can prioritize which electrical loads to power when. Now so you can power more of your home's lights and appliances with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 200-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Automatically sends back up power to your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Durable home generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton engines
- Comprehensive generator warranty
The premium quality power and reliable performance of Generac’s XG Series comes from Generac’s OHVI® engine. Depend on this rugged unit to provide years of reliable power to your event or job site.
- The Generac OHVI® engine incorporates full pressure lubrication with automotive style spin on oil filter for longer life engine.
- PowerBar™ easily monitors power wattage.
- Illuminated LED control panel for improved visibility.
- Hour meter with maintenace resets tracks usage and monitors maintenance cycles.
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and extended run times.
- Low-oil pressure shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage.
- Covered outlets provides added protection from the environment and rugged working conditions.
- Full-wrap, heavy-duty, 1 1/4" steel tube cradle for added durability and strength.
- Heavy-duty, never flat wheels for reliable portability.
- User-friendly design has conveniently placed engine controls for simple operation and east start-up.
- Fold-down, locking handle for sturdy portability and compact storage.
- Single touch electric start, battery included, provides hassle-free start-up.
- Plug-in battery charger jack to keep battery charged and ready to go
- First oil and maintenance kit included.
XG Series Specifications
- Product Series - XG10000E
- Model (Configuration) - 5802-2 (EPA/49-State)
- AC Rated Output Running Watts - 10000
- AC Maximum Output Starting Watts - 12500
- Rated AC Voltage - 120/240 VAC
- Rated AC Frequency - 60 Hz
- Rated 120/240 VAC Amperage - 83.3/41.7
- Engine Displacement - 530cc
- Engine Type - OHVI
- Engine RPM - 3600
- Recommended Oil - 10W-30 / SAE 30
- Lubrication Method - Oil Pump
- Choke Location - On Engine
- Fuel Shut Off - On Control Panel
- Starting Method - Electric
- Battery - Yes
- Battery Type - 12VDC
- Battery Wall Charger Adapter - Included
- Low Oil Shutdown - Low Pressure
- Neutral Bonded to Ground - Yes
- Start Switch Type - On/Off/Start
- Switch Location - On Engine
- Fuel Gauge - Built-in Tank
- Fuel Tank Capacity Gal (Ltrs) - 10 (38)
- Run Time at 50% (Hours) - 10
- Handle Style - Folding Interlocked
- Wheel Type - 10" Semi-Solid Wheels
This Champion winch rope provides 8,000-10,000 lbs. winching power, and is designed to be used with Champion truck/ jeep winches. It is made of high strength synthetic fiber for strength and ease of use. This winch rope is a lighter, stronger alternative to steel cables.
- Made of SK75 DYNEEMA high strength synthetic fiber
- Comes with abrasion sleeve for protection and durability
- 85% lighter and 20% stronger than steel cable
- Use with champion 8,000-10,000 lb. winch kits (including 10021, 18001, 11006, and 11008)
- Works best with an aluminum Hawse
$424.97The Panel/Link TTV includes a 200A main circuit breaker interlinked with 30A - 125A generator circuit breaker. The interlinked circuit breakers keep the generator isolated from the utility at all times, even with the cover or deadfront removed. The TTV features a heavy-duty copper bus. The TTV is suitable for service entrance and provides for 36 branch circuits. Dual wattmeters, for balancing generator load, are optional. Learn More
This 10,000 WATT electric start generator from Steele is exactly what you need to keep things running when weather strikes. Or you can plan ahead and take it camping or RV'ing and run just about all you will need from this power house. This 4-cycle engine comes standard and will run 10,000 peak watts, and 8,000 running watts. WIth the 7.7 gal fuel tank it will run for about 8 hours without needing fuel.Learn More
Just because your home requires more power doesn't mean you have to pay a whole lot more. Generac Power Systems has taken all of the leading-edge technologies from our industrial product line and applied them to our GUARDIAN Elite liquid-cooled products. Models range from 25-60 kW and cost thousands of dollars less than competitors' units. They also feature automotive style, liquid-cooled engines and our exclusive Whisper-Test feature. You won't find more affordable products with this kind of power.
Our industrial grade automotive engines provide unmatched power and long life. If an engine is designed for an over-the-road truck to run hundreds of thousands of miles, just think how long a generator that never leaves your home will last!
Whisper Quiet Operation
GUARDIAN's exclusive Whisper-Test low speed exercise feature makes our GUARDIAN Elite systems the quietest liquid-cooled generators on the market. Whisper-Test reduces noise by 50% during the generator's weekly automatic self-test cycle allowing for near silent operation that satisfies all known sound ordinances.
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
Produces more electricity for greater needs
Exclusive, self-test feature makes the GUARDIAN Elite quieter than a central air conditioner
- Superior Paint:
Tough, textured powder coat paint finish for unmatched durability and all weather protection
- UL Listed:
For safety and certified power ratings
- Clean Burning Fuel: Natural gas or LPV
- Liquid-Cooled Engine:
- Simply plug the PowerOUT! into any 120V outlet or power strip. When the power fails, the PowerOUT! emits a pulsing alarm, about as loud as a conventional alarm clock. At Same time, the PowerOUT! illuminates three built-in, ultra-bright LEDs to provide safety lighting. The PowerOUT! can be removed from the outlet and the three-position switch set to “LIGHT” position, silencing the alarm, and the ultra-bright LEDs will provide up to six hours of portable lighting.
- Rugged ergonomic case.
- Plugs into any 120V outlet.
- Sounds an alarm in a power outage.
- Use as a power failure light with the alarm function turned off.
- A green LED functions as a night light and indicates that the unit is powered.
- Rechargeable NiMH battery (included).
- Economically priced.
- Patent Pending.
- CSA Certified.
Great for running the RV while out on the road, or for keeping essential appliances going during a power outage, the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator has the power and flexibility to handle the task. This generator runs on either unleaded gasoline, natural gas, or propane gas, so you can use whichever fuel is more easily available or affordable at the moment. With the Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator, you get the long lasting, clean burning advantage of propane and natural gas, plus the familiar and easy to find benefits of unleaded gasoline.
With 9,000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated continuous watts the Sportsman Series Tri Fuel Generator is a powerful generator than can handle the needs of most contractors, homeowners and recreational activities. Equipped with four 120 volt outlets, a single 120V RV outlet, a 12 volt DC outlet for battery charging, and a 120/240 volt twist lock outlet, this generator can run just about anything. Use the generator right out of the box with the recoil start or install a motorcycle battery (not included) to activate the electric start feature.
The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator boasts an engine run time of 10 hours at 50% load. A 5 foot propane fuel hose with a regulator is included for your added convenience. The 15 HP engine is surprisingly quiet; it runs at less than 80 Db. The Sportsman Series 9,000 Watt Tri Fuel Generator is ideal for anyone who needs affordable, flexible, and portable power.
- 9000 peak surge watts and 7,200 rated running watts can run the RV, household appliances, and power tools
- Great for use while camping, for emergency power during a blackout, or on the jobsite
- Runs on gasoline or liquid propane fuel, giving you flexibility while out on the road, or during an emergency
- The 15 HP, 4 stroke OHV engine delivers maximum performance
- Mobility kit with two 10 inch wheels and handle make is easy to move
- Recoil or Electric start (when a battery is installed, battery not included)
- 4-120V outlets, 1-120V RV outlet, 1-120/240V outlet, 1-12V DC outlet,
- 7.4 gallon fuel tank, run time = 10 hrs @ 50% load
- Decibel rating < 80 db
- 120/240-volt operation, displacement (CC): 420cc
- AVR automatic voltage regulation, low oil shut off, spark arrestor, engine shut off switch, and circuit breaker
- EPA approved
- Propane tank not included
- EPA certified
- Electric start
- Stainless Steel control panel
- Auto Idle feature
- Wheel Kit included
- 15hp Powerease Engine with Low Oil Alert
- 9000 W and 7100 running Watts
- 1 x 120V Twistlock and 3 x 120V duplexes
- 1 x 240V Twistlock
- DC Voltage
- Includes Battery
Generac Automatic Standby Generator Product Features:
- Battery Requirement (*NOT INCLUDED*): (Group 26R, 12 Volts and 525 CCA Minimum)
- Generac OHVI® Engine- Generac’s OHVI® engine, specifically designed for generator use, provides the reliability to power through the most severe outages.
- True Power™ Technology- Less than 5% total harmonic distortion for smooth operation of your sensitive electronics and appliances.
- DPM Technology - Digital Power Management Technology allows for the smart control of two air conditioners without any additional items.
- Evolution™ Controller- Features a multilingual, two-line LCD text display with color-coded, backlit buttons.
- Certified for 18"" Installation to the Home- Third-party certified to NFPA standards to be installed as close as 18” from the home’s exterior wall, provided it is located away from doors, windows, and fresh-air intakes, and unless otherwise directed by local codes.
- Rated for Operation in Areas with Low Natural Gas Pressure
- This generator can operate on natural gas pressures as low as 3.5” of water column.
- All-Weather Steel Enclosure- Our durable powder-coat finish helps make the sturdy, all-weather steel enclosure corrosion resistant. It’s also able to withstand 150 mph winds.
- Quiet-Test™ Mode
- Thanks to Quiet-Test, weekly self-tests run at lower RPM’s for only five minutes. It’s quieter than other brands, and consumes less fuel. Choose your schedule - weekly, bi-weekly or monthly.
- Mobile Link™ Compatible
- Take advantage of Generac’s Mobile Link cellular remote monitoring system and check on your generator’s status using your computer or smart phone. Sold separately.
- 5-year Limited Warranty
Guardian Series Pre-Packaged Kit Includes:
- 16/16kW (LPG/NG) Generator
- 100Amp-NEMA 1, Automatic Transfer Switch
- 16 Circuit Load Center that is pre-wired with 30 foot (9.1 meter) whip
- 12" Flexible Fuel Line Connector
- Composite Mounting Pad