The Pro/Tran Q Seriesfeatures 1-inch interchangeable circuit breakers. A 30A double-pole circuit breaker and a 20A double-pole circuit breaker, to handle heavier loads on the generator side, are included on each model. The balance of the circuit breakers are single-pole 15A.
The 15A circuits in the transfer switch may be connected to 15A or 20A circuits in the load center. Circuits are limited to 15A only on the generator side of the switch. Circuit breakers in the transfer switch are easily replaced. The spaces containing the 30A and 20A double-pole circuits may be replaced with 15 or 20A single-pole breakers if desired.
All models are suitable for hardwire connection. Cord connection is facilitated with the optional flanged inlets for direct connection to the transfer switch or the PB Series power inlet box for remote connection.Learn More
Controlled by the thermostat, the battery warmer and oil heater begin to protect your home standby generator when the temperature drops. Each kit includes a battery warmer for your home standby generator and two oil heaters. This cold weather kit is compatible with the 8kW Briggs & Stratton home standby generator.
Each Kit Includes:
- Battery warmer
- 2 oil heaters
The Champion 46596 3,500-watt gasoline-powered portable generator (not CARB) with 196cc Champion OHV engine features a durable tubular steel frame for protection, and the 4-gallon gas tank helps run the generator for up to 12 hours at 50% load for long-lasting, reliable power. This generator includes an automatic shut off when the oil level gets too low to help protect your machine from damage.
- 3,500-watt running power (4000-watt peak) provides reliable power to run small appliances, power tools and more
- 4-gallon fuel tank capacity runs the generator for 12 hours at 50% load
- Push-to-reset circuit breakers help protect the generator and connected appliances from damage
- 68 dB sound rating from 23 ft. helps ensure low operational noise for peace and quiet
- Voltmeter monitors output for your convenience
- Automatic shut off when oil levels are low to help prevent engine damage
- 1 in. Diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- EPA/49 states, not for sale in California
- Wheel kit available separately
- Oil funeel and spark plug socket included
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
Power today’s sensitive electronic devices wherever your adventures may lead you with Dirty Hand Tools’ 3200-Watt Digital Inverter Generator. Packing 3200 Peak/2800 Continuous Watts of smooth A/C power in a lightweight easy-to-carry package, the Dirty Hand Tools 3200W Digital Inverter generator is ideal for get-togethers, vacations, on the job site or as part of a modern disaster preparedness kit. With a quiet 62dB engine, you’ll hardly know it’s there while it keeps you powered up. The included remote starter allows for simple, hands-free operation. Receptacles include two grounded three-prong 120-Volt AC outlet, a 12-Volt 4A DC accessory outlet and even an integrated 5V USB outlet to charge your portable electronic devices.
- DHT digital inverters feature built in technology to power today’s sensitive electronics
- 149cc 4-cycle engine
- 8-hour run time at 50% load
- Dual 120-Volt AC, single 12-Volt DC/5-Volt USB receptacles
- RV plug, battery and remote start
- Housed in a Nema 3R steel enclosure
- Electricostatically applied powder paint
- Service entrance rated
- Utility voltage drop-out: 60%
- Timer to generator start: 15 seconds
- Engine warm up delay: 10 seconds
- Standby voltage sensor: 90%
- Utility voltage pickup: 80%
- Re-transfer time delay: 15 seconds
- Engine cool down timer: 60 seconds
- Exerciser: 15 minutes every 7 days
- Load Transition Type: Open Transition
- Withstand Rating (Amps): 18,000
- Lug Range: 600 MCM - #4 or 2-250 MCM - 1/0
- External Dimensions 120/240V, 1 Phase: 36 x 24 x 10 in.
- Designed to operate with a Generac R-series controller
- UL 1008 listed for stanby operation
The 10kW standby generator system provides your family with peace of mind during a power outage with a smaller, sleeker generator. The 10kW system is designed for homes up to 5,000 square feet. Now available with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, the 10kW generator system powers more of your home's appliances — including up to two 3-ton air conditioning units — with a smaller, more affordable generator.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- The durable generator enclosure is made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Flexible standby generator installation allows placement as close as 18in. from home
- Thermally protected fuel system automatically shuts off unit in event of fire
- User-friendly control panel and more access panels
- Includes Symphony II 100-Amp automatic transfer switch
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
This 7000 Watt Coleman Powermate Generator is great for home backup situations or power at a jobsite. It features an easy-starting Honda GX 389 CC OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown protection. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge provides up to 10 hours run time @ 50% load. The control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. It is equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handles for convenient portability.Features
- 7000 running watts, 8750 maximum watts
- 389 CC Honda GX Series OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Runs up to 10 hours @ 50% load
- Control panel includes (4) 120V outlets, (1) 120/240V twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 10" pneumatic wheels and dual-folding handle
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
Engine oil warmers help keep your engine at an ideal temperature for starting. They are thermostatically controlled and turn on when the temperature reaches 300F. This battery warmer is designed for our 8-20kW standby generator models.Learn More