The 12500 Watt generator is ideal for home backup and jobsite power. The unit features a 22 HP Subaru Electric Start V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown. The 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge runs up to 6 hours @ 50% load. The control panel contains (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet, (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet, and circuit breaker protection. The idle control feature reduces fuel consumption when power is not being pulled from the generator. The unit is equipped with 13" pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles for easy portability. It includes (2) 1 quart bottles of oil and 12V 34AH battery.Features
- 12500 running watts, 15625 maximum watts
- Electric start 22 HP Subaru V-Twin OHV gas engine with low-oil shutdown
- 8 gallon gas tank with fuel gauge
- Control Panel includes (4) 120V 20A GFCI protected outlets, (1) 120/240V 50A outlet and (1) 120V 30A twistlock outlet and circuit breaker protection
- Equipped with 13' pneumatic wheels and dual folding handles
- Includes (2) quarts of engine oil and (1)12V 34AH battery
100% Made in the United StatesLearn More
The Reliance Pro/Tran R Series(NEMA 3R) transfer switches are ideal for outdoor installation in residential and commercial applications. The gasketed steel cabinet is powder-coated, with padlockable cover, and will accommodate the generator cord with the cover closed. Included is 16-inch length of flexible non-metallic, liquid-tight conduit with fittings. Simply mount the cabinet, attach the conduit and feed the clearly-marked wires from the transfer switch into the load center. Then select the load center circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the wires leads from the transfer switch. Each cabinet includes six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, one on each side, two on the bottom and two on the back.
All Raintight Pro/Tran transfer switches feature branch-circuit rated breakers, heavy-duty power inlet and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches. All 125/250V models feature exclusive Reliance wattmeters with accuracy of ± 3% throughout the entire range.Learn More
Designed specifically for your generator’s engine needs, this engine block heater helps keep the engine in your 45-60kW standby generator warm for easy start up. Heater will turn on when the temperature reaches 300F.
- Engine block heater
The raintight NEMA 3R PBN Series non-metallic power inlet box is designed for use with the Pro/Tran transfer switches and Panel/Link manual transfer panels and generator-ready load centers. This power inlet box may be installed indoors or outdoors in an open area where the generator is being used. Using one of the three ¾-inch knockouts (one each on the sides and back) the power inlet box can be wired directly to the transfer switch or panel. The patented design provides over 100 cubic inches of wiring space and the slide-out base allows easy 360o access to the flanged inlet. UL listed.Learn More
The Champion 42436 1,500 Peak/1,200 Running Watts CARB Certified Portable Generator is a snap to get up and running with a recoil start. The generator unit itself features a 1.45-gal. fuel tank for 10 running hours at 50% load, and low-oil shut-off. Champion Power Equipment's model 42436 generators produces 1,200 running watts and 1,500 peak watts for dependable power for your home, RV and emergencies.
The generator boasts an 80cc OHV engine. The engine is 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled and includes a cast iron sleeve for durability. The generator has an integrated control panel with a 20-amp 120-volt outlet - 10A breaker. The generator is held in a 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability. Meets EPA and CARB Standards.
- 1200 rated watts, 1500-watts maximum
- 80cc OHV champion engine
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine, recoil start
- Low oil shut-off
- Cast iron sleeve for durability
- 1.45-gal. fuel tank runs 10 hours at 50% load
- 3/4 in. diameter tubular steel frame for protection and durability
- 65 dBA at 23 ft.
- Lightweight (62 lb.) and portable
- Weather-proof custom made vinyl cover available separately
- CARB compliant, can be sold in California
- Includes oil funeel and spark plug socket
- SAE 10W-30 oil recommended (not included)
- Click on the more info tab to download the specifications pdf to view the wattage requirement guide
- Generac #RTS-E-100A3 - 100 amp Service Entrance (SE) rated Transfer Switch.
- A 100 amp main breaker is built-in saving installation time and money. This is the only switch you should be using for a whole-house transfer solution when a 100 amp electric service is existing. UL listed.
- Use this Transfer Switch with Guardian generators up to 20kw.
The Briggs & Stratton 16kW generator system helps keep your family safe, comfortable and free from the stress that comes with power outages, by providing your home with automatic backup power when you need it most.
A perfect fit for 8,000 up to 11,500 square-foot homes, the 16kW unit is equipped with new, patented Symphony® II Power Management technology, so you can power all your home's electrical needs — up to two 5-ton AC units — easily and automatically. The 16kW system is powered by a commercial-grade Vanguard™ engine and backed by the industry's most comprehensive 4-year parts & labor warranty.
The Symphony® II 100 Amp Automatic Transfer Switch features patented Power Management technology, that is new to the Briggs & Stratton residential generator product line. This one of a kind Power Management allows you to personalize your backup power. You choose up to 8 higher power need appliances (A/C, electric dryer, etc.) that your family will want to have available during a power outage, and prioritize them by the importance of each.
While powering all of your essential appliances (lights, TV, refrigerator, etc.) our patented Symphony® II Power Management system will measure your generator's power output and based on your priorities, the generator automatically turns each higher power need appliance on or off as capacity becomes available.
Designed for homes with 100-amp service, the 100-amp automatic transfer switch makes the transfer of power from utility to your backup generator easy. Now paired with the Briggs & Stratton® Symphony® II power management system, families can get whole-house power with a smaller, more affordable generator.
- Includes Symphony II 100 Amp automatic transfer switch
- Transfer switch automatically turns on the backup generator for your home in seconds after sensing a power outage
- Closer placement options for ease of installation per the National Fire Protection Agency 37 standard
- Comprehensive generator warranty
- Durable standby generator enclosures are made from the same rust-resistant, Galvanneal steel that is used in the automotive industry
- Dependable engine power from commercial-grade Briggs & Stratton Vanguard engines
One-of-a-kind meter gives instant, accurate readout of Amps or Watts used by common cord-connected household appliances and lights.
- One-of-a-kind meter gives instant, accurate readout of Amps or Watts used by common cord-connected household appliances and lights.
- Accurate digital readout from 1.0 - 15.0 Amps and 125 - 1875 Watts.
- Easy slide-switch action instantly converts between Amps and Watts.
- Long 26” cord reaches to remote electrical outlets.
- Rugged, high-impact construction.
- Plug appliance or light into AmWatt
- Plug the AmWatt into any 15A electrical outlet
- Turn ON the appliance or light Learn More
- Easy to use:
Champion Power Equipment Wireless Remote Power Winch Kit gives you the added benefit of operating your winch via wireless remote control, up to 80 feet away. Just power up the remote control and push the separate in/out buttons, your winch does what you tell it to do. The high-quality winch will increase the utility of your ATV, UTV or work vehicle. Complete with everything you need to start power winching right out of the box.
Features universal mounting channel with hardware included and a very easy to operate mini rocker switch with cables and contactor and the wireless remote control with antenna. The unique clutch system allows for easy spooling of the heavy-duty 38 feet x 15/64 inch diameter galvanized super-duty aircraft cable.
- 4,500 pounds rate line pull, roller fairlead included
- Permanent magnet motor (1.6 HP, 12V DC) with cam action spooling clutch
- Galvanized super-duty aircraft cable (38 feet x 15/64 inch)
- Planetary gear train (180:1 gear ratio)
- Accessories: Wireless remote and antenna, roller fairlead, power in/out mini rocker switch with cables and contactor; universal mounting channel
The Sportsman 1000 Watt Portable Generator is the ideal size for hunters and campers who wish to run portable TV's, radios, small stoves, grills, and other small appliances. Light weight and portable, this Generator can easily be transported in the truck of a car for use at tailgating parties or campsites. The generator is equipped with a single 120 volt outlet.This recoil start generator can run for 5 hours with a 50% load on 1.1 gallon of fuel. CARB approved for sale in California.
- 1000 surge watts/900 running watts
- 2.0 Hp single phase engine, recoil start, overload protection
- Engine run time: 5 hours @ 50% load
- Engine noise level: < 95 db
- Frequency: 120v/60hz, engine displacement: 63cc
- Fuel type: gas / oil mix (50/1)
- 1.1 gallon fuel tank
- EPA & CARB approved